Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,944 members, 7,883,292 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 08:23 AM

Horrific! Isis Forces Prisoner To Dig Grave Before Beheading Him(photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Horrific! Isis Forces Prisoner To Dig Grave Before Beheading Him(photos) (2241 Views)

Armed Robber Burnt To Death In Calabar By Mob After His Juju Failed Him(photos) / Killer Of Rivers Chief Takes Police To Where He Buried Him (Photos) / Man Kills His Girlfriend For Dumping Him (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Horrific! Isis Forces Prisoner To Dig Grave Before Beheading Him(photos) by Akabuking: 12:42pm On May 29, 2015
Shocking images of Islamic State militants forcing a prisoner to dig his own grave before beheading him hit the web.
A new video released by the terror group shows the man, suspected of being a Syrian spy, dressed in an orange jumpsuit, digging with a pick axe and a shovel before being slaughtered by an ISIS fighter.

When will this cruelty stop

Read more her=http://punchnaija.com/2015/05/29/man-digs-grave-before-been-beheaded-by-isisphotos/

Re: Horrific! Isis Forces Prisoner To Dig Grave Before Beheading Him(photos) by eazisky(m): 12:55pm On May 29, 2015
So they forced him to dig his own grave before killing him? hmmmm when i know they will surely kill me, then i will never dig my own grave
Re: Horrific! Isis Forces Prisoner To Dig Grave Before Beheading Him(photos) by seankay(m): 1:04pm On May 29, 2015
These People are Animals

1 Like

Re: Horrific! Isis Forces Prisoner To Dig Grave Before Beheading Him(photos) by fr3do(m): 7:44pm On May 29, 2015
The media should stop helping these pigs spread their propaganda.
Re: Horrific! Isis Forces Prisoner To Dig Grave Before Beheading Him(photos) by Nobody: 8:39pm On May 29, 2015
Bastard of a thousand fathers....GOD 4bid i dig d grave i dy crase ni?e beta mak dm shoot me bt i knw go gree dm slaughter me,i wonda wic kind foolishness b dat

(1) (Reply)

See What A Man Was Caught Doing Inside A Danfo Bus (pictures) / 2 People Wrongly Convicted Because Of Their Striking Resemblance And Same Name / Pastor Impregnates 20 Members Of His Congregation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.