Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,859 members, 7,872,855 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:27 AM

Pictures Dont Lie : The President Of Change - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Dont Lie : The President Of Change (925 Views)

Pictures Don't Lie: The mosque was not set ablaze / Pictures Dont Lie See The Real Tribalist Of Nigeria / Picture Dont Lie-buhari at 10 Downing Street (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Dont Lie : The President Of Change by Nobody: 2:56pm On May 29, 2015
Collections of pictures on how my able president fought and won the battles

LONG LIVE PRESIDENT BUHARI

LONG LIVE SAI BABA

LONG LIVE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA

Re: Pictures Dont Lie : The President Of Change by Nobody: 2:57pm On May 29, 2015
More

Re: Pictures Dont Lie : The President Of Change by denko(m): 3:00pm On May 29, 2015
i dont think the op father is even a local gvt chrman
Re: Pictures Dont Lie : The President Of Change by Nobody: 3:03pm On May 29, 2015
More of it

Re: Pictures Dont Lie : The President Of Change by shakazuldadon: 3:03pm On May 29, 2015
The op is clearly an illiterate.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Dont Lie : The President Of Change by 9niceguy(m): 3:03pm On May 29, 2015
denko:
Hmmmm too harsh
Re: Pictures Dont Lie : The President Of Change by Nobody: 3:06pm On May 29, 2015
More of it

More

Re: Pictures Dont Lie : The President Of Change by Nobody: 3:08pm On May 29, 2015
Apology to tan
Re: Pictures Dont Lie : The President Of Change by Nobody: 3:09pm On May 29, 2015
denko:

Now that change have come, I have embrace it and would not reply in hash tone bro
Re: Pictures Dont Lie : The President Of Change by Inkman(m): 3:47pm On May 29, 2015
Themaingate:

Now that change have come, I have embrace it and would not reply in hash tone bro

That's it bro!

Lets have the last laugh today and move on

We are Progressives

Nigeria will progress

(1) (Reply)

More Photos As Buhari Meets Governors Today / E-X-P-O-S-E-D!!! EMPTY TREASURY: Buhari Stop Misleading Nigerians: Jonathan Left / Buhari Not The First President To Enjoy Helipad Facility - Aide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.