Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,200 members, 7,887,514 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 09:55 AM

Nairaland And Their Lies - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairaland And Their Lies (729 Views)

7 Types Of Lies People Tell / I Plan To Sue Nairaland and Seun Osewa For All Its Worth / Nairaland And Insulting Comments. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland And Their Lies by Abiodun2014(m): 4:37pm On May 29, 2015
Reading through Nairaland's advert policy, it was written that adverts from lottery or any form of betting brand would not be accomodated on the site. SMH
I just logged into Nairaland, and the first Ad I saw on the FP is one from a Lottery Brand (Mlotto) Lmao.
Seun why you dey f*** up now?! Please change your policy and stop making us look like dummies.
Thanks
Re: Nairaland And Their Lies by Svenn(m): 4:41pm On May 29, 2015
He is the owner of the forum, you are in no position to tell him what to do Op.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland And Their Lies by Abiodun2014(m): 4:44pm On May 29, 2015
Svenn:
He is the owner of the forum, you are in no position to tell him what to do Op.
I would be glad if he did change his advert policy! Thank You or remove the Lottery Ad.
We don't want lies
Re: Nairaland And Their Lies by Svenn(m): 4:50pm On May 29, 2015
Abiodun2014:

I would be glad if he did change his advert policy! Thank You or remove the Lottery Ad.
We don't want lies
OK I get it, but what I don't get is why you're insisting the Ad should/must be removed. It could be serving a purpose therein.
Re: Nairaland And Their Lies by Abiodun2014(m): 6:01pm On May 29, 2015
Svenn:
OK I get it, but what I don't get is why you're insisting the Ad should/must be removed. It could be serving a purpose therein.
Its not serving us anything! Seun is playing on our intelligence and I hate such! He should just be plain and stick to his words!
Re: Nairaland And Their Lies by Svenn(m): 6:53pm On May 29, 2015
Abiodun2014:

Its not serving us anything! Seun is playing on our intelligence and I hate such! He should just be plain and stick to his words!
He might want to do that, maybe it just skipped his mind, there's another way you could have made complaints without sounding rude or trying to incite people against him, that singular act can earn you a ban.

And more importantly, being in his position comes with heavy decisions, a bloggers sole aim is to honor his/her members wishes and respect them. Maybe you'd have heard what his reason for doing that is if you asked him in a more polite way.

Your next post should be gentlemanly, if you want an answer, ask him politely and he'll answer you once he stumble upon it.

And if he doesn't reply, you have to know that he is a very busy man, plus he gets tons of mentions daily and he might just get tired of reading them without getting to read yours. Just keep trying but in a polite way.
Re: Nairaland And Their Lies by Abiodun2014(m): 8:48pm On May 29, 2015
Svenn:
He might want to do that, maybe it just skipped his mind, there's another way you could have made complaints without sounding rude or trying to incite people against him, that singular act can earn you a ban.

And more importantly, being in his position comes with heavy decisions, a bloggers sole aim is to honor his/her members wishes and respect them. Maybe you'd have heard what his reason for doing that is if you asked him in a more polite way.

Your next post should be gentlemanly, if you want an answer, ask him politely and he'll answer you once he stumble upon it.

And if he doesn't reply, you have to know that he is a very busy man, plus he gets tons of mentions daily and he might just get tired of reading them without getting to read yours. Just keep trying but in a polite way.

I hear you oooo!

(1) (Reply)

Who Can Answer This? / Am I The Only Guy That Doesnt Like Kids / Arewa (northern Nigeria) Pace Setters/achievers / Most Influentials 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.