Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,667 members, 7,945,049 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 10:22 AM

President Buhari At The Mosque For Prayers - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari At The Mosque For Prayers (54055 Views)

President Buhari At The Mosque For Juma'at Prayers Today (Video) / Buhari At The Decoration Of Abdulkarim Dauda, Chief Personal Security Officer / Ambode & Oba Akiolu At The Lagos Central Mosque For Special Thanksgiving Jumat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari At The Mosque For Prayers by jidefrimi(m): 12:01am On May 30, 2015
Tunnamania:

He had to appreciate the presence of dignitaries and others before heading to mosque.
so their presence is greater than ur god?
Re: President Buhari At The Mosque For Prayers by adaybayor(m): 6:27am On May 30, 2015
MrCork:

^^^I bet on ma £28,000 (cash) range rover spot that he a muslim...I lie? (no oofeinse) angry

Hahahahaha.....now you want to feel important, right?
Re: President Buhari At The Mosque For Prayers by horllamy(m): 7:40am On May 30, 2015
lalasticlala:
The President excused himself from the Presidential inauguration lunch for prayers. He is pictured here in the mosque...

http://www.enjoygram.com/m/995667703094299514_290514337

Insha allahu ur prayer shall be accepted
Re: President Buhari At The Mosque For Prayers by austinesteve(m): 9:00am On May 30, 2015
kelvyn7:

Hahahahaha grin

this is getting serious!!!!.....OK....am going to relocate my command center to Ikot ekpene for effective operations and close monitor. grin

cc Aitee1
Re: President Buhari At The Mosque For Prayers by Adebisisaheed(m): 9:05am On May 30, 2015
[quote author=VickJames post=34217559]Good move, Mr President.

The christians will call it thanksgiving service but muslims call it thanksgiving J'umaat prayers.

This is one president who leads by the precepts of the Most High.

I join u in prayers to say "Baba God" thank you.

The best beginning is the one acknowledged the existence of God

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hajiya Yusuf Who Died At The Hajj Stampede Pictured With Oby Ezekwesili / President Tinubu Met With Buhari In London Last Night / Atiku: PDP Begins Presidential Campaign In Uyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.