Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,133 members, 7,890,808 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 08:59 PM

I worked for and against Jonathan - Cramjones - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I worked for and against Jonathan - Cramjones (1853 Views)

The Iweala Who Worked For Me Is Different From The Iweala Who Worked For GEJ-OBJ / PDP CHIEF- Bode George Worked For Tinubu / How The Igbos Worked For Buhari's Victory -shettima (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I worked for and against Jonathan - Cramjones by Nobody: 4:44pm On May 29, 2015
Sir, may other Nigerian and African leaders follow your example. Politics is not a do or die affair. You can win, you can loose. Sir, you lost, but you won for our democracy. Thank you sir for your service.

It was great working for you and against you!

-CramJones

1 Like

Re: I worked for and against Jonathan - Cramjones by shakazuldadon: 4:45pm On May 29, 2015
Not his final abode
Re: I worked for and against Jonathan - Cramjones by nedu2000(m): 4:49pm On May 29, 2015
How lovely smiley
Ehen let the helicopter return back to abuja sharply,buhari needs it
Re: I worked for and against Jonathan - Cramjones by Tunnamania(m): 4:50pm On May 29, 2015
I hope the trekkers are there to welcome him.

1 Like

Re: I worked for and against Jonathan - Cramjones by ifeegee(f): 4:54pm On May 29, 2015
I thought you should be super busy at the moment?

1 Like

Re: I worked for and against Jonathan - Cramjones by VickJames(m): 4:55pm On May 29, 2015
You can go and sleep.
You cease to be relevant as from now

1 Like

Re: I worked for and against Jonathan - Cramjones by blesoh(f): 4:56pm On May 29, 2015
Hmmmm whats the meaning of this thread?
Just seeking attention right?
Re: I worked for and against Jonathan - Cramjones by Nobody: 4:58pm On May 29, 2015
ifeegee:
I thought you should be super busy at the moment?
busy ko, busy ni, he's just an Internet troll.

2 Likes

Re: I worked for and against Jonathan - Cramjones by idupaul: 5:04pm On May 29, 2015
My friend go and give ya Igbo babe one round and come back .

1 Like

Re: I worked for and against Jonathan - Cramjones by kendrick9(m): 5:09pm On May 29, 2015
cramjones:
Sir, may other Nigerian and African leaders follow your example. Politics is not a do or die affair. You can win, you can loose. Sir, you lost, but you won for our democracy. Thank you sir for your service.

It was great working for you and against you!

-CramJones
Listen up man, your attension seeking is too much.... why don't u shut da f`uck up for once...

4 Likes

Re: I worked for and against Jonathan - Cramjones by Nobody: 5:12pm On May 29, 2015
Just arrived Aso Villa for the Presidential dinner! The positivism in the air is indescribable This is whom I call my President! The era of badluck is over!

-CramJones

1 Like

Re: I worked for and against Jonathan - Cramjones by BrokenTV: 5:15pm On May 29, 2015
cramjones:
Just arrived Aso Villa for the Presidential dinner! The positivism in the air is indescribable This is whom I call my President! The era of badluck is over!

-CramJones
You are really sick.

3 Likes

Re: I worked for and against Jonathan - Cramjones by Nobody: 5:18pm On May 29, 2015
BrokenTV:

You are really sick.

You violate the Nairaland rules. I will call upon the moderators to get you banned. This will be my last warning. Now bugger off!

-CramJones
Re: I worked for and against Jonathan - Cramjones by RockMaxi: 5:19pm On May 29, 2015
You are a Sly, Chameleon and a green snake.

2 Likes

Re: I worked for and against Jonathan - Cramjones by Nobody: 5:20pm On May 29, 2015
cramjones:

You violate the Nairaland rules. I will call upon the moderators to get you banned. This will be my last warning. Now bugger off!

-CramJones
You might be sick actually.

1 Like

Re: I worked for and against Jonathan - Cramjones by Nobody: 5:22pm On May 29, 2015
Dorrobucci:
You might be sick actually.

You cocaine addict! Be original...what the hell is dorrobucci. Now bugger off this thread before I get you banned!

-CramJones
Re: I worked for and against Jonathan - Cramjones by NgeneUkwenu(f): 5:26pm On May 29, 2015
Onye Egbuwara Isi! Mtcheeeeeew!
Re: I worked for and against Jonathan - Cramjones by Nobody: 5:27pm On May 29, 2015
cramjones:

You cocaine addict! Be original...what the hell is dorrobucci. Now bugger off this thread before I get you banned!

-CramJones
E-bingo
Re: I worked for and against Jonathan - Cramjones by Nobody: 5:28pm On May 29, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
Onye Egbuwara Isi! Mtcheeeeeew!

Hey baby I thought we were friends. I could dump Precious for you, you know wink

-CramJones
Re: I worked for and against Jonathan - Cramjones by Nobody: 5:30pm On May 29, 2015
Ai kin banza

1 Like

Re: I worked for and against Jonathan - Cramjones by NgeneUkwenu(f): 5:31pm On May 29, 2015
cramjones:

Hey baby I thought we were friends. I could dump Precious for you, you know wink

-CramJones

You lost it the day, You said APC Paid you 150,000 Dollars to post online!
Re: I worked for and against Jonathan - Cramjones by Firefire(m): 5:32pm On May 29, 2015
cramjones:

-CramJones

Please be reminded of the 14 Years imprisonment.
Re: I worked for and against Jonathan - Cramjones by Nobody: 5:34pm On May 29, 2015
IbnSultaan:
Ai kin banza

Wanlahi tanlahi malam....wan nan, ai ki namu yayi kyo! ji wa ni mutane n banza fa! Zan chi buro ubanka Ibn Sultaan! Wawa kawai!

-CramJones
Re: I worked for and against Jonathan - Cramjones by Nobody: 5:35pm On May 29, 2015
Firefire:

Please be reminded of the 14 Years imprisonment.

Ngene is female. What are you talking about? Can we stick to the original post please?

-CramJones
Re: I worked for and against Jonathan - Cramjones by Nobody: 5:36pm On May 29, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

What is wrong with APC paying me? Does your employer pay you when you get the job done?

-CramJones
Re: I worked for and against Jonathan - Cramjones by BrokenTV: 5:40pm On May 29, 2015
cramjones:

-CramJones
My friend grow up and stop being acting childish.
Re: I worked for and against Jonathan - Cramjones by ifeegee(f): 5:58pm On May 29, 2015
firstEVA:
busy ko, busy ni, he's just an Internet troll.

Tor!!! My dear what do you want me to say na? I thought he is the righthand paddy of the new incumbent?
I felt he should be running from pillar to post at the moment, ensuring that things are properly in place.
Re: I worked for and against Jonathan - Cramjones by Nobody: 6:25pm On May 29, 2015
ifeegee:

Tor!!! My dear what do you want me to say na? I thought he is the righthand paddy of the new incumbent?
I felt he should be running from pillar to post at the moment, ensuring that things are properly in place.
grin
Re: I worked for and against Jonathan - Cramjones by Nobody: 6:32pm On May 29, 2015
cramjones:

-CramJones
You're just an attention seeking kid. Go to hell with your rants
Re: I worked for and against Jonathan - Cramjones by Nobody: 9:51pm On May 29, 2015
cramjones:

Wanlahi tanlahi malam....wan nan, ai ki namu yayi kyo! ji wa ni mutane n banza fa! Zan chi buro ubanka Ibn Sultaan! Wawa kawai!

-CramJones
kai Dan isa inakaji hausa
taule
Re: I worked for and against Jonathan - Cramjones by brownlord: 9:54pm On May 29, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

He lost it for saying truth?
Re: I worked for and against Jonathan - Cramjones by brownlord: 9:57pm On May 29, 2015
No matter what, three people you should never take serious on this forum.

Cramjones

Musiwa

Banicansta.

(1) (2) (Reply)

3,000 People Attend The Funeral Of A Cat / Fatal Accident Claims Multiple Lives @anambra Umuchu (graphic Pics) / IF You Were To Be In The Shoes Of This Passenger What Will You Do? Lolzzzzz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.