Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,516 members, 7,881,741 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 08:24 AM

Borno Governor Attacks Jonathan, Seeks Amnesty For Boko Haram - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Borno Governor Attacks Jonathan, Seeks Amnesty For Boko Haram (29119 Views)

Bassey Akpan Seeks Amnesty For Looters Of Government Coffers / Patience Jonathan Seeks Support For Buhari’s Wife / Boko Haram Calls For Election Boycott, Jonathan Seeks US Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Borno Governor Attacks Jonathan, Seeks Amnesty For Boko Haram by emeraldo56(m): 8:57am On May 30, 2015
No be only amnesty na amnesia. This gov. Should be investigated #KillAllTerrorist.

1 Like

Re: Borno Governor Attacks Jonathan, Seeks Amnesty For Boko Haram by lawbabs: 8:58am On May 30, 2015
Jerrosky1986:
Oya see shoki.i pity d yorubas dat sold their rights to dis clueless abokis. Dem just dey start watch out for d next three months.thnk God for my hero GEJ he is at home resting.one nigeria

You have no substance in your brain. You are filled with hatred for the North. If I ask you what the governor said, I am sure you can barely recollect. That gov spoke the truth and nothing but the truth. Sit down here and fill your heart with hatred for the North and the Yorubas But live with the fact that you have a new govt.

Because Jonathan was a sectional president doesn't make it right. The North East needs the attention of rebuilding. If your family was based in Borno, you won't talk like u did.
Re: Borno Governor Attacks Jonathan, Seeks Amnesty For Boko Haram by elopee3000(m): 9:01am On May 30, 2015
lastpage:

The same "self denial" that ruined Jonathan's Govt, is exactly what the title of this piece, represents![/b]ur just Ewu from kebbi state bokoharam member will confess he ve never kill and ur type will believe him any way u re Aboki
So, the man, as a RE-ELECTED Governor of his state, cannot voice his opinion again?
[b]
Everything he said up there are 101% CORRECT.

*The day the Chibok girls were abducted, did Jonathan not ignore it and went about dancing Shoki at a campaign rally?
*Did Jonathan not deny that the girls were abducted, up till a few months back?
*Did Jonathan not lie to Nigerians, a day to the presidential election, that the girls have been recovered (The slowpoke even painted a Jet that he said would bring them down to Abuja!
shocked shocked )

Jonathan is a colossal FAILURE and would forever remain one in the eyes of sensible people .... except his clueless clan, TANoids and flattys!
We all know this but since Jonathan's people are not done with him until they push him right inside the Dustbin/Gutter of history (if he is not there sef), they would keep telling him he is the best thing after Meat Pie!

In just a matter of minutes, we have seen how a "true President" deals with issues of national Security, compared to how that Otuoke clown wearing military uniform was genuflecting all about (America will know!! grin grin )
Just imagine, within minutes of being sworn-in, he has taken charge and directed the Army to locate their CentCom to where the war is, not sit in Abuja eating pepper-soup while their rank-and-file Troops are being mowed down in Borno/maiduguri.

That is my "General"! A real General!!

May God never allow the likes of Jonathan to smell anything or anywhere near our presidential Seat.
Good riddance to bad rubbish..... now we can breath "Real Fresh Air"

Lastpage!

BTW: If any of the Boko Boys that have not committed murder, is ready to confess, give useful information to the military and be ready to be rehabilitated (education & trade/work), there is no reason for Buhari not to take that option after-all, some of the Ijaw Militants like Asari Dokubo, Tompolo and hundreds of others have murdered innocent Nigerians and some of our troops in the past...... and were later granted amnesty? Why not these ones?

Source the Geese, source the Gander.

On the other hand, Buhari, unlike that clueless clown from otuoke, is "mentally and strategically capable" of finishing-off Boko Haram or any insurgency from any other part of the country.

Let us wait for the next hundred days and see the strides that Buhari would have taken.
He has done it before, he can do it again...... and l dont want to hear any one "whining or complaining" because it will be harsh. tongue
Re: Borno Governor Attacks Jonathan, Seeks Amnesty For Boko Haram by coldFLARES1(m): 9:08am On May 30, 2015
dapyd1:
I think very soon, if things continue like this unemployed graduates will just form a union, blow up a few strategic locations and demand amnesty.
What sort of country do we live in that every one who performs an act of treason is granted amnesty.
It shows military weakness.
It shows criminality encouragement.
It shows leadership frailties.
It doesn't work eventually except you want to keep it running forever.
Just how insensitive and irresponsible can this man be? Amnesty with his father's money? Does this demented public servant have a care for the welbeing of this country at all? While a lot of us from the SS are rooting for the discontinuation of the amnesty for ND militants, this buffoon comes around to insult us with a demand for amnesty for BH? Does it mean that if unemployed graduates can network to cause mayhem in the country, they would get amnesty? Honestly speaking, it's high time we revise the parameters for continuing this union called Nigeria. If we can't get regional autonomy, then Nigeria can cease to exist! Such way, they are free to breed their militia; decimate their population; ravage their economy and grant them amnesty from the proceeds from their urine and faeces. What nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Borno Governor Attacks Jonathan, Seeks Amnesty For Boko Haram by Fourwinds: 9:08am On May 30, 2015
mayorbaron:
this man is just UNBELIEVABLE. After all the lives lost, all the hardships, rapes, bombings and the gallant lives of our soldiers lost and he dares open his mouth to talk of amnesty. even the devil himself will weep if this happens and may the souls of the innocent that died for no just cause not forgive this man for even suggesting this.
Shettima is a useless man. There cannt be amnesty for Boko Haram. No way
Re: Borno Governor Attacks Jonathan, Seeks Amnesty For Boko Haram by Anapuao(f): 9:16am On May 30, 2015
This is unbelievable. So I assume the governor knows them, had a dialogue with them and also know that they are are willing to be de-radicalized right?
Granting amnesty to terrorists? People that are killing, destroying and raging revoke for no just cause?
Unbelievable!!!
Re: Borno Governor Attacks Jonathan, Seeks Amnesty For Boko Haram by cjplainstrip: 9:16am On May 30, 2015
Download the most played song in the country this week 4 free! its Choco Jay starring wilfresh titled,EKELEBE (Police). Totally hilarious. http:///XSspK0.Enjoy!

Re: Borno Governor Attacks Jonathan, Seeks Amnesty For Boko Haram by Moheat(m): 9:17am On May 30, 2015
The same guy who couldn't secure the lives of those secondary school girls? The same guy who couldn't account for the missing girls despite the huge amount of securiy votes going into his coffers? He keeps blaming GEJ even when he siezed to be president. The truth shall surface soonest.
Re: Borno Governor Attacks Jonathan, Seeks Amnesty For Boko Haram by Nobody: 9:18am On May 30, 2015
amnesty to terrorists what the fvck!
Re: Borno Governor Attacks Jonathan, Seeks Amnesty For Boko Haram by AreaFada2: 9:20am On May 30, 2015
fallout87:
Where are those morons who said GEJ was behind book haram?

The North were behind it and have bamboozled the masses. Now they will ask for amnesty for the rapist and terrorist. SMH

Of course.

OBJ said GEJ has a killer squad, 1000 marked for execution and has planned handover to a military ING. Yet the man conceded defeat quickly and no single person executed mysteriously before, during or after elections. GEJ even conducted GMB around Aso Rock and hosted handover dinner for GMB. He's now in Otuoke.

I wonder how many do-or-die Nigerian politicians would have done that. Amaechi didn't even have the grace to handover personally to Wike.

As usual, Northerners have used the usual people to advance Northern hegemony.

Amnesty was always expected for Boko Haram. Buhari always saw fighting Boko as fighting the North. This relocation of Central Command to Borno is not as straightforward as people see it. There's a game plan.

We dey watch closely.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Borno Governor Attacks Jonathan, Seeks Amnesty For Boko Haram by IkpeChioma(f): 9:20am On May 30, 2015
zik4ever:
Newly sworn-in Governor of Borno State, Kashim Shettima, on Friday said his new administration would, among other policies, pursue amnesty for members of Boko Haram who are ready to de-radicalise.

Mr. Shettima, who took an oath of office to serve for yet another four years alongside his deputy, Zannah Mustapha, said he would lobby the new federal government of President Muhammadu Buhari to consider granting amnesty to the militants.

Messrs Shettima and Mustapha were sworn in by the state’s chief judge, Kashim Zannah, at the Ramat Square, amidst tight security mounted by soldiers and police officers.

Mr. Shettima’s second inauguration, although low-key, was attended by guests from within and outside Nigeria.

The governor lamented the plight of the millions of Borno residents squatting at various camps of Internally Displaced Persons at the time he was being sworn-in.

Mr. Shettima said his next four years would be dedicated to rebuilding destroyed and lost communities and also pursuing policies that would create jobs and empower the youths.

“I do not intend to spoil the celebration mood today but I simply cannot ignore the fact that as we are gathered here, looking good and so full of excitement, thousands of our fellow sons and daughters of Borno, old and young, including babies that are few days old, are displaced in their own land and country,” he said.

He added that the sad tales of destructions and the faces of “our displaced sons, daughters, brothers and sisters,” told the true story of Borno today.

The governor, who described his swearing in as “a very special day in the long history of Borno”, said his second mandate was in recognition of the effort his administration made in the past four years, “to touch your lives in several areas of human endeavour”.

He acknowledged, however, that the last four years were certainly some of the most tragic and challenging in the thousand-year history of Borno.

“We have gone through the most savage insurgency of the Boko Haram sect, which massacred thousands of our people; especially destroying the cream of Borno youth and ensuring that into the next generation, we will be faced with a demographic crisis that will challenge our creative ingenuity, to overcome,” he said.

The governor said, in spite of all these, his government still managed to remain focused to build the “basic blocks of development, in agriculture, education and empowerment.”

“And we never for a moment abandoned our people,” Mr. Shettima said. “The people appreciated how we worked with sincerity, with commitment and always defending their best interests.”

Mr. Shettima lambasted the government of Goodluck Jonathan, referring to it as “a hostile Federal Government, which lived in denial about the savagery of Boko Haram and which also saw the insurgency from the most perverted, narrow and irresponsible prism, that somehow, the insurgency had been fuelled against it, by the political and other elites of this part of Nigeria.”

“They therefore did only the barest and most perfunctory, to stem the problem. Meanwhile, our people suffered and our communities were systematically laid to waste,” he said. “Democracy became the saving grace for the people.

“With our votes, we threw out a government at the centre, which did not work in the national interest and have now voted into power, President Muhammadu Buhari, who is also being inaugurated into power today in Abuja.”

Mr. Shettima said the people of Borno now have the opportunity to put their problems before a “listening president, who would be willing to assist us with utmost dispatch, to accelerate our development.”

He said in the next four years, he would need the support of all citizens in the quest to rebuild the devastated communities of Borno state.

He promised an all-inclusive “growth that would focus on reconciliation, rehabilitation and reconstruction – the three Rs.

He also reiterated his readiness to give members of Boko Haram a chance for amnesty.

“Unless we want to engage in an endless war of attrition that will be hallmarked by the continuing destruction of lives and property, it becomes imperative that willing members of the Boko Haram sect that want to come out of the bush must be given the opportunity to be de-radicalized and then rehabilitated to become useful citizens of society,” he said.

“It is never easy to accept back into the community, those who have taken up arms, killed, pillaged, raped and destroyed. But in the long run, society must make very expensive choices for peace, reconciliation and development. We are therefore appealing to the Federal Government of Nigeria and the International Community to assist our endeavour in that regard.”
http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/184005-borno-governor-attacks-jonathan-seeks-amnesty-for-boko-haram.html
I wonder why northerners blame Jonathan for the terrorism carried out by their own sons and daughters. What effort did this clueless aboki put in place to salvage the situation when their senseless sons were terrorising their own people. Mean while there will be no amnesty for those nonentities. Niger delta boys fought for a cause that is justifiable, but those terrorists terrorised just to frustrate Jonathan's government. Now that Jona is not there anymore, they have achieved their goal and their fathers are clamouring for amnesty. Hell no. They have to pay for their sins.

2 Likes

Re: Borno Governor Attacks Jonathan, Seeks Amnesty For Boko Haram by dumodust(m): 9:21am On May 30, 2015
bobchigar:
It is pathetic that because many of us are living in peaceful part of this country we don't appreciate that peace. Those that are facing this will want everything possible to bring peace. This amnesty discussion was also tried by Jonathan administration but not succeeded. Although am not in support of granting them amnesty but tackling terrorism issues it is a gradual process with different strategies.
so tell me, will you negotiate with ISIS? Because that's what boko haram is now... this people have killed thousands, sacked villages, created a caliphate... and you want to give them amnesty? Their mission was clear from the beginning and the only solution for such a virus is to murder them all
Re: Borno Governor Attacks Jonathan, Seeks Amnesty For Boko Haram by Ura: 9:26am On May 30, 2015
Abeg, is this governor not a part of the Boko Haram sect? Which amnesty? For people who have destroyed the future of innocent girls? People who have killed and maimed other people and rendered some orphans and destitute? Those babies that are going to be born, only God knows their fate in the society. Abeg Nigerians be on guard and be ready to impeach and ill thinking and malfunctioning government at any time. May God never allow us to experience what these people have suffered because of some self- serving persons.

1 Like

Re: Borno Governor Attacks Jonathan, Seeks Amnesty For Boko Haram by IkpeChioma(f): 9:29am On May 30, 2015
lawbabs:

You have no substance in your brain. You are filled with hatred for the North. If I ask you what the governor said, I am sure you can barely recollect. That gov spoke the truth and nothing but the truth. Sit down here and fill your heart with hatred for the North and the Yorubas But live with the fact that you have a new govt.

Because Jonathan was a sectional president doesn't make it right. The North East needs the attention of rebuilding. If your family was based in Borno, you won't talk like u did.
Are you saying that north east should be rebuilt for the same people who destroyed it? And amnesty be given to the same people? Na wa for you o.

1 Like

Re: Borno Governor Attacks Jonathan, Seeks Amnesty For Boko Haram by Kaycee24: 9:32am On May 30, 2015
Mr. Shettima said his next four years would be dedicated to rebuilding destroyed and lost communities and also pursuing policies that would create jobs and empower the youths.
Hmmmm so BH will become more tractable in the coming 4years
Re: Borno Governor Attacks Jonathan, Seeks Amnesty For Boko Haram by Nobody: 9:33am On May 30, 2015
boko haram are not millitant, they are terrorist. who negociates with terrorist?
Re: Borno Governor Attacks Jonathan, Seeks Amnesty For Boko Haram by hotice01: 9:38am On May 30, 2015
lawbabs:

Its very senseless to even conceive the idea of amnesty to 'radicalised' terrorist.
Have you thought of the long term implication?
Have you thought of the local and international implications?
Did you consider the shortterm implication?
What about the economic and social implications?
Its not about hatred but common sense 101,did u read the full story or just glanced through?
If you have been affected by BH,you won't even reason amnesty.
I knw you are very knowledgeable and have a good heart,but please don't let bias,foolish and unreasonable sentiments debase your personality and cloud your sense of judgement.

1 Like

Re: Borno Governor Attacks Jonathan, Seeks Amnesty For Boko Haram by toboint(m): 9:42am On May 30, 2015
d fact is boko haram wont accept amnesty, coz when GEJ tried to negotiate with them they refused. and if they do accept then i would agree that 'boko haram' was a tool to upset GEJ administration
Re: Borno Governor Attacks Jonathan, Seeks Amnesty For Boko Haram by BLOTRS: 9:45am On May 30, 2015
Shame on him, anyways I expected this from him...
Re: Borno Governor Attacks Jonathan, Seeks Amnesty For Boko Haram by OboloMAN: 10:03am On May 30, 2015
toboint:
d fact is boko haram wont accept amnesty, coz when GEJ tried to negotiate with them they refused. and if they do accept then i would agree that 'boko haram' was a tool to upset GEJ administration

They wanted Buhari to negotiate with them not GEJ .
let's watch How #BabaOneChance plays this script.
Amnesty ko?

1 Like

Re: Borno Governor Attacks Jonathan, Seeks Amnesty For Boko Haram by Austin4lif: 10:04am On May 30, 2015
bobchigar:

Try to address the issue on ground, don't complicate to it. Why do you have to substitute Islam for Boko haram? Try to comprehend what you read before you comment.
my brother, islam is radicalised all over the world. Most Islamic countries now have similar sect like Boko haram. As long as Islam have come to stay so is terrorism.
Re: Borno Governor Attacks Jonathan, Seeks Amnesty For Boko Haram by belente(m): 10:06am On May 30, 2015
Chukwugekwu:
Less i forget today is BIAFRAN day. ........
a very great and memorable day. ABA is the place and white is the colour

1 Like

Re: Borno Governor Attacks Jonathan, Seeks Amnesty For Boko Haram by M4gunners: 10:09am On May 30, 2015
SHARIAREPORTERS:
D "I s l a m I z a t I o n" has just begun

Give amnesty to chadians cum nigers wif oil money, Never!
Dey shld go and use groundnut cum suya money to give dem amnesty
Buhari tries shitz, and see nigeria crumble
Not a threat, it will happen
Ir sugarcane and onions money.
Re: Borno Governor Attacks Jonathan, Seeks Amnesty For Boko Haram by oluwabamise4(m): 10:11am On May 30, 2015
If they like, they should give Boko haram appointments. All I know is that 1day is out of the 4years.

We warned Nigerians but they wouldn't listen.
Re: Borno Governor Attacks Jonathan, Seeks Amnesty For Boko Haram by diamendiaz: 10:17am On May 30, 2015
Nd buhari said no more amnesty for militants frm December. If he grants this boko haram pple amnesty then I think his administration has failed even before it kicks off. I want to believe the gov just wants to make [b]front page on nairaland.
zik4ever:
Newly sworn-in Governor of Borno State, Kashim Shettima, on Friday said his new administration would, among other policies, pursue amnesty for members of Boko Haram who are ready to de-radicalise.

Mr. Shettima, who took an oath of office to serve for yet another four years alongside his deputy, Zannah Mustapha, said he would lobby the new federal government of President Muhammadu Buhari to consider granting amnesty to the militants.

Messrs Shettima and Mustapha were sworn in by the state’s chief judge, Kashim Zannah, at the Ramat Square, amidst tight security mounted by soldiers and police officers.

Mr. Shettima’s second inauguration, although low-key, was attended by guests from within and outside Nigeria.

The governor lamented the plight of the millions of Borno residents squatting at various camps of Internally Displaced Persons at the time he was being sworn-in.

“I do not intend to spoil the celebration mood today but I simply cannot ignore the fact that as we are gathered here, looking good and so full of excitement, thousands of our fellow sons and daughters of Borno, old and young, including babies that are few days old, are displaced in their own land and country,” he said.

He added that the sad tales of destructions and the faces of “our displaced sons, daughters, brothers and sisters,” told the true story of Borno today.

The governor, who described his swearing in as “a very special day in the long history of Borno”, said his second mandate was in recognition of the effort his administration made in the past four years, “to touch your lives in several areas of human endeavour”.

He acknowledged, however, that the last four years were certainly some of the most tragic and challenging in the thousand-year history of Borno.

“We have gone through the most savage insurgency of the Boko Haram sect, which massacred thousands of our people; especially destroying the cream of Borno youth and ensuring that into the next generation, we will be faced with a demographic crisis that will challenge our creative ingenuity, to overcome,” he said.

The governor said, in spite of all these, his government still managed to remain focused to build the “basic blocks of development, in agriculture, education and empowerment.”

“And we never for a moment abandoned our people,” Mr. Shettima said. “The people appreciated how we worked with sincerity, with commitment and always defending their best interests.”

Mr. Shettima lambasted the government of Goodluck Jonathan, referring to it as “a hostile Federal Government, which lived in denial about the savagery of Boko Haram and which also saw the insurgency from the most perverted, narrow and irresponsible prism, that somehow, the insurgency had been fuelled against it, by the political and other elites of this part of Nigeria.”

“They therefore did only the barest and most perfunctory, to stem the problem. Meanwhile, our people suffered and our communities were systematically laid to waste,” he said. “Democracy became the saving grace for the people.

“With our votes, we threw out a government at the centre, which did not work in the national interest and have now voted into power, President Muhammadu Buhari, who is also being inaugurated into power today in Abuja.”

Mr. Shettima said the people of Borno now have the opportunity to put their problems before a “listening president, who would be willing to assist us with utmost dispatch, to accelerate our development.”

He said in the next four years, he would need the support of all citizens in the quest to rebuild the devastated communities of Borno state.

He promised an all-inclusive “growth that would focus on reconciliation, rehabilitation and reconstruction – the three Rs.

He also reiterated his readiness to give members of Boko Haram a chance for amnesty.

“Unless we want to engage in an endless war of attrition that will be hallmarked by the continuing destruction of lives and property, it becomes imperative that willing members of the Boko Haram sect that want to come out of the bush must be given the opportunity to be de-radicalized and then rehabilitated to become useful citizens of society,” he said.

“It is never easy to accept back into the community, those who have taken up arms, killed, pillaged, raped and destroyed. But in the long run, society must make very expensive choices for peace, reconciliation and development. We are therefore appealing to the Federal Government of Nigeria and the International Community to assist our endeavour in that regard.”
http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/184005-borno-governor-attacks-jonathan-seeks-amnesty-for-boko-haram.html
Re: Borno Governor Attacks Jonathan, Seeks Amnesty For Boko Haram by mescapee: 10:18am On May 30, 2015
zik4ever:

MALLAM, THE PROBLEM IS NOT HANDING A CUP TO A MONKEY BUT TAKING THE CUP BACK FROM THE MONKEY.

I WISH YOU WELL IN YOUR ENDEAVOUR.

PLEASE NOTE THAT IT WAS UNDER YOUR WATCH AS THE CHIEF SECURITY OFFICER OF THE STATE THAT BOKO HARAM BLEW OUT OF PROPORTION WITH THE SUCCESSFUL ADOPTION OF THE CHIBOK GIRLS. QUIT BLAMING GEJ BECAUSE HE IS NO LONGER THE C-IN-C.

NOW YOU TOLD US AUTHORITATIVELY THAT BOKO HARAM ARE READY TO DE-RADICALISE, YOU CAN AS WELL TELL US WHEN TO EXPECT THE CHIBOK GIRLS BACK.

1 Like

Re: Borno Governor Attacks Jonathan, Seeks Amnesty For Boko Haram by sniper77(m): 10:20am On May 30, 2015
Its quite unfortunate a governor has to make such a statement. I wonder if he would have said same if boko haram members killed his children and other family members.
Re: Borno Governor Attacks Jonathan, Seeks Amnesty For Boko Haram by darkjorse: 10:22am On May 30, 2015
He is stupid blaming someone for what is happening in his state
Re: Borno Governor Attacks Jonathan, Seeks Amnesty For Boko Haram by corektchic: 10:31am On May 30, 2015
onyi4edu:
Oh good Lord!
The first paragraph was what I read and I just had to scream "Oh sweet Lord" may this not be true
seems u watch Indian movies n series. Lols
Re: Borno Governor Attacks Jonathan, Seeks Amnesty For Boko Haram by HiGod: 10:45am On May 30, 2015
It serves Niger deltans right

I like this new development

Niger deltans started it

Before oil was discovered, all the federal and regional roads in Niger delta were built with what?

In a sane society where all citizens are equal and Government is working, there won't be any room for Niger-delta militants to be granted amnesty in the first place.

Which part of this country has a whole Ministry to herself? Niger delta

Which part of this country has parastatal? Niger delta

Which part of this country is placed on 13% derivation funds? Niger delta?

So who is cheating who?

Let Niger Deltans get use to it ; Boko haram must be granted Amnesty just like their counterparts in Niger delta. After all, they are both fighting for a purpose.
Re: Borno Governor Attacks Jonathan, Seeks Amnesty For Boko Haram by Rexyl(m): 10:48am On May 30, 2015
Great nation, funny and interesting people! Northern Governor seeking amnesty for the terrorists, same thing they rejected when ex president Jonathan was prepared to grant to them before boko haram was named terrorists by the United Nations, and which president Buhari declined to be their chief negotiator when they invited him to stand on their behalf. We are watching how the whole events will turn out this time around.
Re: Borno Governor Attacks Jonathan, Seeks Amnesty For Boko Haram by eseh1(f): 11:01am On May 30, 2015
Chukwugekwu:
Haba give Them amnesty please they deserve it ...

or do you like the killing sad
...seriously..deserve wat?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

''Free Zakzaky'' Protest By Students & Corpers In Abuja (Photos) / Fayose At Governor Ikpeazu's Mother's Burial (pictures) / Buhari Leads Atiku With Nearly 500,000 Votes For 20 Lgas In Kastina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.