Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,368 members, 7,900,975 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 08:33 PM

10 Shameful Things Ladies Do Because They Want To Be Seen As Big Girls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Shameful Things Ladies Do Because They Want To Be Seen As Big Girls (64516 Views)

10 Shameful Acts Ladies Display After Getting Under The Boxers Of A Guy / 10 Shameful Acts&Immaturity Guys Display After Getting Under The Skirt Of A Lady / 10 Shameful Things Guys Do When They Mistakenly Impregnate Their Girlfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Shameful Things Ladies Do Because They Want To Be Seen As Big Girls by Nobody: 6:45pm On May 29, 2015
The wavelength of ladies living fake life in order to be seen as "Big Girls" has hit elastic limit which is common to Nigerian babes and their counterparts across the globe.

Fake accent, Pirated wigs and other gibberish things are being exhibited by these categories of ladies in order to clinch the High and Mighty of the society like politicians, top business men, etc whereby they result to doing shameful things which are;

1. Running After A dude Because He is Rich

Due to their level of desperation, they chase rich dudes like football by dressing half unclad to his house, office and other private places. Their intention is to stylishly "magad" the rich dude to get them cars and etcetera to do show off among their friends.

2. Skin Bleaching and Excessive Make-up

Categories of such ladies don't like the word "Black is Beautiful". Perhaps they inherit such vague intellect from Michael jackson who turn himself to "Oyinbo Agric Fowl". Hitherto as a result of their belief men go for yellow pawpaw, they bleach their entire body and put up excessive make up like scarecrow. "Nah them u go see for daylight like Beyounce but early morning, dem be like oshiomole"

3. Photo Shop Their Pictures With Top Celebrities

"Idle mind na devil workshop true true". Celebrities work their way to the top through hard work. Some ladies however use their money to hire professional graphic designer in order to combine their pictures with super stars. Yeye dey smell.

4. Purchase Second Hand Wears and Claim It was bought new @ overseas

I have seen ladies going to uncle chinedu enterprise to bend down and select clean tobunko clothes, underwears, shoes, etc which is common at yaba, oshodi, aba and broadstreet markets. Furthermore, they do some finishing touches to the wears and boast like peacock among their friends they went for shopping @ dubai, Paris and other exotic places in the world.

5. They Rent Expensive gadgets and Borrow accessories to impress

You see them rent expensive cars like range rover sport and borrow valuable accessories from their friends in order to be seen as Jennifer a.k.a biz galz

6. They Wear Very Skimpy and Over-tight Outfits

I don't know how some ladies do it in such a way that they use bra to pump their cleavage as if a vulcanizer did the job. Anyway, these category of ladies are seen wearing very short, revealing and tight outfits to pass a message across guys I don't do broke dude. "How person daughter go dey wear pant and bra for daylight. No be madness dey come so"? grin grin

7. They Wear Clothes With Different Colour Combination

Person no go hear word if them hit jackpot as the latest big girl in town. What else do u expect from a confused lady wearing colour riot outfit like Calabar masquerade. Miss match colour outfits is a show of shame and a big mess.

8. Moving with Popular Colleagues

Perhaps they possess little attributes of Awon biz gals, they display "me too belong attitude" by moving with friends who live expensive and fake life.

9. Updating DP and Personal Messages Like Antivirus Software

They change their display pictures on BBM, forum, etc like menstrual pads and update their personal message(PM) like antivirus software.

For example:

Sunday: Chilling @ Eleguishi Beach

Tuesday: Hanging out with friends @ sheraton

Wednesday: Preparing for AY show on Friday.

So on and So forth. Who cares to know? Mtcheww!

10. Cat walking like Naomi Campbell

Ladies with their funny act. If you can't do naomi Campbell cat walking, why wearing a 9 inches heel shoes. All in the name of big girl syndrome, she make silly noise with their "ko ka ko ka" aba heel shoe like bell gong.

You can add yours

grin cheesy grin

56 Likes 14 Shares

Re: 10 Shameful Things Ladies Do Because They Want To Be Seen As Big Girls by Acekidc4(m): 6:47pm On May 29, 2015
I know where this is Headingcheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Shameful Things Ladies Do Because They Want To Be Seen As Big Girls by agarawu23(m): 6:48pm On May 29, 2015
hiding their parents/home cos they aren't rich

some Ladies aren't proud of their parents cos they are not rich enough as she has been claiming "big girl" in town.
the appearance of their patents will show she is from a poor background but she had lied to many of her friends in school/work her dad is a bank manager grin where will you hide your face if den later catch you in the "face me I face you" you manage with your poor parents ? undecided

105 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 10 Shameful Things Ladies Do Because They Want To Be Seen As Big Girls by Cutehector(m): 6:50pm On May 29, 2015
We all saw hw they were head over heels wen they saw buhari's son's pic on twirra.... grin

Ladies need to hav a sense of self worth

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 10 Shameful Things Ladies Do Because They Want To Be Seen As Big Girls by alberto2k(m): 6:50pm On May 29, 2015
Dumping A guy who takes her serious for a Richer Guy so to keep up with their Yeye "Big girl" lifestyle angry

Hooking up with sugar Daddies old enough to be their grandfather undecided

some go to the extent of fighting their fellow "Big Girl" undecided over a Rich sugar Daddy. .

itz very very shameful. . .

afterall The REAL BIG GIRLS na BRAIN GIRLS smiley

54 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 10 Shameful Things Ladies Do Because They Want To Be Seen As Big Girls by Nobody: 6:51pm On May 29, 2015
Ashawo don't do almost all these.. does that mean ashawo is better than 'pretending' to be big girls.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Shameful Things Ladies Do Because They Want To Be Seen As Big Girls by Mhizkel(f): 6:51pm On May 29, 2015
That bleaching though...Later on, they tend to purchase different kinds of sprays and perfumes cos of the terrible odour from their body..Some don even bright pass their future sef!

Appreciate the skin colour given to you by God..Either fair, chocolate or dark...All are beautiful colours when maintained properly!
#Shikena!

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 10 Shameful Things Ladies Do Because They Want To Be Seen As Big Girls by TrishaP(f): 6:52pm On May 29, 2015
Ok o!
Re: 10 Shameful Things Ladies Do Because They Want To Be Seen As Big Girls by Nobody: 6:52pm On May 29, 2015

Do you have to expose ladies anytime u want to create a thread

3 Likes

Re: 10 Shameful Things Ladies Do Because They Want To Be Seen As Big Girls by Nobody: 6:52pm On May 29, 2015

Y are you spoiling their market

2 Likes

Re: 10 Shameful Things Ladies Do Because They Want To Be Seen As Big Girls by Nobody: 6:53pm On May 29, 2015
cool
Re: 10 Shameful Things Ladies Do Because They Want To Be Seen As Big Girls by Mhizkel(f): 6:53pm On May 29, 2015
cheesy
Re: 10 Shameful Things Ladies Do Because They Want To Be Seen As Big Girls by ArchEnemy(m): 6:53pm On May 29, 2015
11. Careless or rather reckless spending to secure trending fashion outfits and hairstyles

7 Likes

Re: 10 Shameful Things Ladies Do Because They Want To Be Seen As Big Girls by Nobody: 6:54pm On May 29, 2015
uu didn't mention traveling 1st class to see a guy whereas na their last change. They will make sure the flight ticket is always on the bed...
I just pity them undecided

7 Likes

Re: 10 Shameful Things Ladies Do Because They Want To Be Seen As Big Girls by Nobody: 6:59pm On May 29, 2015
Yet another thread created to bash the opposite sex. Darn it.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Shameful Things Ladies Do Because They Want To Be Seen As Big Girls by Princecalm(m): 6:59pm On May 29, 2015
adeh39:

Y are you spoiling their market
if it means saying the truth, then it's worth it.

7 Likes

Re: 10 Shameful Things Ladies Do Because They Want To Be Seen As Big Girls by kinglekan: 7:02pm On May 29, 2015
grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Shameful Things Ladies Do Because They Want To Be Seen As Big Girls by CashdownNG: 7:09pm On May 29, 2015
jik(just-in-kase)

it seems Wristwatch posts get FP. well,

anyway for those with power issues (The whole Nigeria)
kindly get
your powerbanks

2600mah-1000
5600mah- 1600
combo 2500

Big girls are adviced to get theirs to keep up with their status

pics available and on whatsapp, 08184128294
free deliveries all around Lagos.
Re: 10 Shameful Things Ladies Do Because They Want To Be Seen As Big Girls by mrmastermind: 7:10pm On May 29, 2015
the real big girls don't do all these, when you see one you will know.

Girls who do all these are OLOSHO BIG GIRLS

2 Likes

Re: 10 Shameful Things Ladies Do Because They Want To Be Seen As Big Girls by Nobody: 7:15pm On May 29, 2015
Princecalm:
if it means saying the truth, then it's worth it.

Re: 10 Shameful Things Ladies Do Because They Want To Be Seen As Big Girls by Nobody: 7:15pm On May 29, 2015
Acekidc4:
I know where this is Headingcheesy

Where Sir? cheesy
Re: 10 Shameful Things Ladies Do Because They Want To Be Seen As Big Girls by Princecalm(m): 7:16pm On May 29, 2015
adeh39:

you no get wetin to talk.
Re: 10 Shameful Things Ladies Do Because They Want To Be Seen As Big Girls by Nobody: 7:17pm On May 29, 2015
Cutehector:
We all saw hw they were head over heels wen they saw buhari's son's pic on twirra.... grin

Ladies need to hav a sense of self worth

ROFLMAO @ the bolded. They too wan belong na. U go blame them? wink
Re: 10 Shameful Things Ladies Do Because They Want To Be Seen As Big Girls by Nobody: 7:18pm On May 29, 2015
agarawu23:
hiding their parents/home cos they aren't rich

some Ladies aren't proud of their parents cos they are not rich enough as she has been claiming "big girl" in town.
the appearance of their patents will show she is from a poor background but she had lied to many of her friends in school/work her dad is a bank manager grin where will you hide your face if den later catch you in the "face me I face you" you manage with your poor parents ? undecided

Chai I remember Titi, omo iya alamala forming Behind girl in school grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Shameful Things Ladies Do Because They Want To Be Seen As Big Girls by chimerase2: 7:19pm On May 29, 2015
I tot I hv seen dis topic by tosin before eh angry
Re: 10 Shameful Things Ladies Do Because They Want To Be Seen As Big Girls by Nobody: 7:19pm On May 29, 2015
alberto2k:
Dumping A guy who takes her serious for a Richer Guy so to keep up with their Yeye "Big girl" lifestyle angry

Hooking up with sugar Daddies old enough to be their grandfather undecided

some go to the extent of fighting their fellow "Big Girl" undecided over a Rich sugar Daddy. .

itz very very shameful. . .

[b]afterall The REAL BIG GIRLS na BRAIN GIRLS smiley

[/b]

My brother u are absolutely correct.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Shameful Things Ladies Do Because They Want To Be Seen As Big Girls by Nobody: 7:20pm On May 29, 2015
chimerase2:
I tot I hv seen dis topic by tosin before eh angry

Tosyne2much, your attention is needed here.
Re: 10 Shameful Things Ladies Do Because They Want To Be Seen As Big Girls by Cutehector(m): 7:21pm On May 29, 2015
wristwatch:

ROFLMAO @ the bolded. They too wan belong na. U go blame them? wink
belong whr? Lol my sweethrt been say him fine well well na him I ask her, u like am. She jus keep quiet.. She geh luck say she no say yes
Re: 10 Shameful Things Ladies Do Because They Want To Be Seen As Big Girls by Nobody: 7:21pm On May 29, 2015
adeh39:

Lol e dey pain u? tongue

Where is kingtom?
Re: 10 Shameful Things Ladies Do Because They Want To Be Seen As Big Girls by agarawu23(m): 7:23pm On May 29, 2015
wristwatch:

Chai I remember Titi, omo iya alamala forming Behind girl in school grin
ladies forming since 19bc grin but we guys get our own too shA cool

1 Like

Re: 10 Shameful Things Ladies Do Because They Want To Be Seen As Big Girls by chimerase2: 7:23pm On May 29, 2015
wristwatch:

Tosy.ne2much, your attention is needed here.
u no dey hear english for night? lipsrsealed undecided
Re: 10 Shameful Things Ladies Do Because They Want To Be Seen As Big Girls by Nobody: 7:30pm On May 29, 2015
agarawu23:
ladies forming since 19bc grin but we guys get our own too shA cool

Lol sure bro.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My Lesbian Encounter - An Original DNB Story / At 41, Am I Getting Married Too Late? / We Aren't Married But He Wants These From Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.