Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,661 members, 7,911,784 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 03:48 PM

Ugomma And Her Adventures - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Ugomma And Her Adventures (673 Views)

Adventures Of The Village Idiot / Adventures Of A Unilag Student / Adventures Of Big T (by Osusu Talks) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ugomma And Her Adventures by Ajibo111(m): 9:15pm On May 29, 2015
am new in this section but am a story lover......am just here to share my write up with you guys..
critics is allowed.......halla to you guys...enjoy.
Re: Ugomma And Her Adventures by Ajibo111(m): 9:18pm On May 29, 2015
ugomma and her adventure..... . . IT was a bright day,everywhere looking cool and fresh, it was just a nice atmosphere for the people of umu agudu kingdom... At about 7:00 am,a young girl at the age of 19years, lying on a wooden bed covered with mat, she have a round face,pointed nose,looking slim and tall,with a chocolate colour , she is unarguably beautiful, looking so weak in the bed,she waked up,stretch her slim hand and yawns,a deep and impressive smile was seen in her face,as she sighted everywhere looking clean and kept, the work must have be done by her mother''she taught .. Wow,the sun had already rises,she can see the sun directing it array through the window in her room,^it must be a sunny day,,she said. Ugomma stood up and yawns again, open the windows and the doors,, where have her parents been in this early morning? She asked rehortrically in her mind....... She overheard them saying in the night,that they would visit her father kinsmen,today,b ut it is too early,if they have gone by now.. She swept the compound and head to the village stream with her friend adaeze. . END OF EPISODE 1. .
Re: Ugomma And Her Adventures by Ajibo111(m): 10:49pm On May 29, 2015
Ugomma returned from the stream,reaching home,her parents was not yet back,''what is holding them''she asked. She drop the pot of water at the back of thier house,filled the bucket,she will used to cook with water and head to the kitchen,but something happened,ugomma hit her foot on one iroko tree root that cross the way to thier kitchen,the bucket fall from her head and broke,she was filled with anger,her father would have cut this root before now''she said. Ugomma mind was restless,all her body was itching her,her parents is not yet back and the sun is seting,if only she know thier whearabout she could have look for them. She brings out thier pot and plates,washes all of them, ''what next she thought''she need to cook,she have not even eaten since morning,she lost her apetite entirely,the feeling for her parents wherabout sorrounded her mind. She put on the fire in the kitchen,filled the pot with water and begin to peel the yam, ''i need to be fast'' she said. Her parents will be hungry when they return. Ugomma! Ugomma! A boy was seen coming towards her house,ugomma knew it will be osondu the son to mazi ikedi,''this boy woun't stop disturbing her''she said,he have come now to beg her to accept him,as her boyfriend,this sound disgusting to ugomma ,because she cant found herself falling in love to that boy,he has been causing problem in the village''she added.. .
Re: Ugomma And Her Adventures by Ajibo111(m): 6:46am On May 30, 2015
UGOMMA AND HER ADVENTURES, EPISODE "3" "Ugoo m" that was Osondu's voice, Ugomma ignored his greetings and continue with what she is doing. "Elelebe ejee olu, Nwa na mma" Osondu continues praising her. "Look Osondu! or whatever you called your self,how many times have i warned you to stop coming here? Can't you see the handwriting on the wall?, "Ugomma continue her ranting."Ugoo m, why are u being harsh to me" Osondu responded gently. "Osondu Please, i want you to leave this place this moment" said Ugomma. "Ugoo m, please just listen to me, My... "He was interupted with a footstep approaching them....

(1) (Reply)

180 Days To Spain / WOLE SOYINKA: A DEITY IN DISGUISE / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.