Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,147 members, 7,887,329 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:53 AM

My Parents Are Using My Destiny To Get Wealth –varsity Undergraduate - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Parents Are Using My Destiny To Get Wealth –varsity Undergraduate (49562 Views)

Please, My Parents Must Not Know! – Begs Phone Thief (Pictured) / My Husband Is Irresponsible, Beats Me And My Parents – Woman Tells Court / SEE how Yahoo Boys are Using BVN to Scam Nigerians (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Parents Are Using My Destiny To Get Wealth –varsity Undergraduate by lmm4real: 10:34am On May 30, 2015
Wow to sensitive to comment
Re: My Parents Are Using My Destiny To Get Wealth –varsity Undergraduate by Neplusultra(f): 10:34am On May 30, 2015
Not surprised
Re: My Parents Are Using My Destiny To Get Wealth –varsity Undergraduate by maggilove(f): 10:34am On May 30, 2015
Wonders will never cease to happen in this world of ours, the boy should run for his life please.
Re: My Parents Are Using My Destiny To Get Wealth –varsity Undergraduate by AKMoney1(m): 10:34am On May 30, 2015
Hmmmm, this one is strong.
Re: My Parents Are Using My Destiny To Get Wealth –varsity Undergraduate by Obadiah77(m): 10:34am On May 30, 2015
kill denm
Re: My Parents Are Using My Destiny To Get Wealth –varsity Undergraduate by lmm4real: 10:34am On May 30, 2015
Wow too sensitive to comment
Re: My Parents Are Using My Destiny To Get Wealth –varsity Undergraduate by hensben(m): 10:34am On May 30, 2015
THIS LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL THE MORE YOU LOOK THE LESS YOU SEE

1 Like

Re: My Parents Are Using My Destiny To Get Wealth –varsity Undergraduate by UnknownT: 10:36am On May 30, 2015
indiraserv:
no not me someone who confided in me
pls don't "Kidnap" the person oh embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: My Parents Are Using My Destiny To Get Wealth –varsity Undergraduate by lastpage: 10:36am On May 30, 2015
Emmysteve:

http://www.punchng.com/feature/super-saturday-crime/my-parents-are-using-my-destiny-to-get-wealth-varsity-undergraduate/

Foolish boy wey look like gay!

So its a crime for your parents to be rich?

School, you no gree pass comot.

Okay, stay away from them for two years and let us see if they become poor.

If they dont, then you should be flogged 250 strokes on that your buttocks to instill small sense into your head.

I hope his parents have other children because this one is just a waste of sperm
Better not to have a child than to have this type

Lastpage!

3 Likes

Re: My Parents Are Using My Destiny To Get Wealth –varsity Undergraduate by Emmysteve(m): 10:37am On May 30, 2015
Airforce1:
lipsrsealed
Come and complete your land o
Re: My Parents Are Using My Destiny To Get Wealth –varsity Undergraduate by naija1stpikin: 10:37am On May 30, 2015
Effect of smoking Chad's weed
Re: My Parents Are Using My Destiny To Get Wealth –varsity Undergraduate by go4success(f): 10:37am On May 30, 2015
hmm
Re: My Parents Are Using My Destiny To Get Wealth –varsity Undergraduate by missKiffy(f): 10:38am On May 30, 2015
Evil world we live in
Re: My Parents Are Using My Destiny To Get Wealth –varsity Undergraduate by veraiyke(m): 10:38am On May 30, 2015
D boy's story sure has a hint of truthfulness likewise the Oyebo. But the parents have something sinister they are not admitting

3 Likes

Re: My Parents Are Using My Destiny To Get Wealth –varsity Undergraduate by MarvelJ: 10:38am On May 30, 2015
6ty6ix:
izonlucky01:
menesheh:
grin
treckars:
jeez
sweetorgasm:
WOW
Adex097:
angry
Airforce1:
lipsrsealed
koligs:
J

How much for the land? I wan build ashewo house here.
To the topic. God is Good!

2 Likes

Re: My Parents Are Using My Destiny To Get Wealth –varsity Undergraduate by siralos135: 10:39am On May 30, 2015
Demands serious investigations o

1 Like

Re: My Parents Are Using My Destiny To Get Wealth –varsity Undergraduate by eromoko: 10:40am On May 30, 2015
TOO MUCH WEED WEED
Re: My Parents Are Using My Destiny To Get Wealth –varsity Undergraduate by kestolove95(m): 10:41am On May 30, 2015
Dey shud take him to a doctor pls

1 Like

Re: My Parents Are Using My Destiny To Get Wealth –varsity Undergraduate by Leem4: 10:41am On May 30, 2015
all is well
Re: My Parents Are Using My Destiny To Get Wealth –varsity Undergraduate by Ekiseme(m): 10:42am On May 30, 2015
This one strong
Re: My Parents Are Using My Destiny To Get Wealth –varsity Undergraduate by dave2meek(m): 10:42am On May 30, 2015
See me i went to read before commenting now i missed frontpage*angry*
Re: My Parents Are Using My Destiny To Get Wealth –varsity Undergraduate by Nicepoker(m): 10:42am On May 30, 2015
The boy should be sent to the mental asylum for total rehab
Re: My Parents Are Using My Destiny To Get Wealth –varsity Undergraduate by chyke01: 10:43am On May 30, 2015
this guy c.g.p.a low com put am for him parent shoro niyen
Re: My Parents Are Using My Destiny To Get Wealth –varsity Undergraduate by menesheh(m): 10:43am On May 30, 2015
MarvelJ:

How much for the land? I wan build ashewo house here.
To the topic. God is Good!

Not for sale again, already built gay fvcking center there
Re: My Parents Are Using My Destiny To Get Wealth –varsity Undergraduate by MarvelJ: 10:45am On May 30, 2015
menesheh:

Not for sale again, already built gay fvcking center
may the good Lawd forgive you...
Re: My Parents Are Using My Destiny To Get Wealth –varsity Undergraduate by obiisaboy: 10:46am On May 30, 2015
grin Na Godwin
Re: My Parents Are Using My Destiny To Get Wealth –varsity Undergraduate by vision2050: 10:47am On May 30, 2015
Eleyi gidi gan.

1 Like

Re: My Parents Are Using My Destiny To Get Wealth –varsity Undergraduate by menesheh(m): 10:47am On May 30, 2015
MarvelJ:

may the good Lawd forgive you...

grin cheesy

And you too
Re: My Parents Are Using My Destiny To Get Wealth –varsity Undergraduate by Nobody: 10:48am On May 30, 2015
Maybe this guy is taking a lot of weeds. .........

because my cousin after taking weed .....He will start crying , when you asked him he will simply told you that his late grandmother loves him so much. .....that he is feeling her good attitude to him. ...

say no to weed smokers sad

4 Likes

Re: My Parents Are Using My Destiny To Get Wealth –varsity Undergraduate by Asound: 10:48am On May 30, 2015
So so terrible. Are an undergraduate? And you are about writing your project or already writing it and you need assistance for excellent results and a sure "A" on your project. Please call Xtiana on
Re: My Parents Are Using My Destiny To Get Wealth –varsity Undergraduate by Nobody: 10:48am On May 30, 2015
MarvelJ:

How much for the land? I wan build ashewo house here. To the topic. God is Good!

bring any tin u have

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Modou Adams Caught Trying To Smuggle £300,000 Worth Of Cocaine / Corper Johnson Onyilo Commits Suicide (Photos) / Man Shot Dead In Port-Harcourt After Withdrawing Money From ATM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.