Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,656 members, 7,889,146 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 12:22 AM

Who Listened To Commedian Akpororo At Buhari's Gala Night? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Who Listened To Commedian Akpororo At Buhari's Gala Night? (1357 Views)

Download Comedy Video: Akpororo At Alibaba January 1ST 2017 / When You Buy One Gala..(pics) / Akpororo Disgraced Himself At Buhari's Gala Night. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Listened To Commedian Akpororo At Buhari's Gala Night? by Bestofralph(m): 8:51am On May 30, 2015
Re: Who Listened To Commedian Akpororo At Buhari's Gala Night? by KissQ(f): 11:00am On May 30, 2015
Hallelujah I thought I was the only one who realized he was dry!!!! Oh lawd the boy is just too dry for my liking and did you see his choice of cloths, he cudnt even wear something fine,he was b4 prominent men and he was doing area...area..my warri people dey here! Mstchew he needs to grow up biko
Re: Who Listened To Commedian Akpororo At Buhari's Gala Night? by hfinest1(m): 12:35pm On May 30, 2015
mehn.... d guy was dry enh! I was just hissing thruout.... did u see d luk on buhari's face wen he was talking about changing father to buhari... Buhari's face was like *what's dis one saying*

1 Like

Re: Who Listened To Commedian Akpororo At Buhari's Gala Night? by KissQ(f): 7:48pm On May 30, 2015
hfinest1:
mehn.... d guy was dry enh! I was just hissing thruout.... did u see d luk on buhari's face wen he was talking about changing father to buhari... Buhari's face was like *what's dis one saying*

Lmao
Re: Who Listened To Commedian Akpororo At Buhari's Gala Night? by Bestofralph(m): 2:15am On Aug 28, 2016
Lol!!

(1) (Reply)

Funny Quotes You'll Like To Hear... / How To Greet Ur Frenids Wife / When All The Rats In Your House Don't Want You To Rest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.