Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,242 members, 7,970,868 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 04:57 PM

Fashola’s Tenure, A Failure –PDP - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola’s Tenure, A Failure –PDP (18217 Views)

APC Have Nothing To Offer Except Failure- PDP / Hussaini Mairiga Slams Buhari: "You Are A Failure " / 16 Years Of Failure: Pdp's 6 Steps To Redemption (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola’s Tenure, A Failure –PDP by Nobody: 11:34am On May 30, 2015
Waste management= I will give Fashola 90/100.

1 Like

Re: Fashola’s Tenure, A Failure –PDP by rusher14: 11:36am On May 30, 2015
Koro would have done a better job. grin
Re: Fashola’s Tenure, A Failure –PDP by oduwani: 11:38am On May 30, 2015
Father forgive them for they know not what it means to be an achiever.
Re: Fashola’s Tenure, A Failure –PDP by arsenal33: 11:39am On May 30, 2015
owobokiri:
It is a celebration of mediocrity. The man is all noise and no substance. Where are the signature projects? Uncompleted white elephants projects everywhere. This is a state that earns more than most West African states. Apart from setting tongues wagging with outrageous contract sums for few kilometers of roads done, roads far cheaper elsewhere, fashola has nothing to show after 8 years. His fans are so bemused, they will point at some petty negligible stuffs like the demolition of illegal structures here and there and clearing of oshodi! This is a man that they want to put in the same sentence with Akpabio! Even a rambling kwankwaso traunces fashola hands down. Sule Lamido, Sullivan Chime will create a mini country in Lagos if they were in fasholas shoes. . This political bimbo is nothing but a mega creation of the exceedinly corrupt lagos-ibadam axis of Nigerias media

This from a GEJ SUPPORTER

5 Likes

Re: Fashola’s Tenure, A Failure –PDP by sokera: 11:44am On May 30, 2015
Dorrobucci:
Those yolobar cowards always celebrate mediocrity. Fools!
but why do you people call yoruba ppl cowards ? Last time I check about the civil war we all know those that win and those that run and beg for peace ... For your information Yorubas are not Cowards ... Yoruba knows are to deal with people without a battle front ...

3 Likes

Re: Fashola’s Tenure, A Failure –PDP by adebisiolumide5(m): 11:46am On May 30, 2015
This People suck at opposition Work sha.... FASHOLA Are they mad??

2 Likes

Re: Fashola’s Tenure, A Failure –PDP by Kingspin(m): 11:46am On May 30, 2015
Fashola government overhyped and full of eye service administration cum with media backup. Some of his crazy supporters will not believe it but thats the reality on ground. Akapabio is not my governor but he is the best performed governor turning Akwa Ibom state from nothing to something with real vision.

1 Like

Re: Fashola’s Tenure, A Failure –PDP by Glare247(m): 11:47am On May 30, 2015
Dorrobucci:
. I don't blame u,I blame da sperm and egg dt produced u,u are a disgrace to d black race
Re: Fashola’s Tenure, A Failure –PDP by chiscodedon(m): 11:48am On May 30, 2015
sowie...is there still a party called PDP in Lagos??..kowa would even make stronger opposition
Re: Fashola’s Tenure, A Failure –PDP by Kingspin(m): 11:49am On May 30, 2015
arsenal33:

This from a GEJ SUPPORTER
But he is saying a daylight truth.

1 Like

Re: Fashola’s Tenure, A Failure –PDP by anonimi: 11:50am On May 30, 2015
softysparky:
Waste management= I will give Fashola 90/100.

Abeg tell me you are joking or maybe waste management does not include clearing of open drains aka gutters REGULARLY to avoid seasonal flooding

yetunde01:
This is a place in Lagos, Jimoh-Akowonjo, 30mins rain and everywhere is flooded. Where is the Government?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2154839_2015021814_36_30_jpeg1f8cb0427539980f7cdbe6e916f5718d

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2154841_2015021816_08_56_jpeg97f7b064be0a929ff6c1280eeb5eeec0

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2154842_2015021816_08_01_jpegf86c77effcd4db5667ce76080925f948

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fashola’s Tenure, A Failure –PDP by telewa: 12:07pm On May 30, 2015
So funny that this is coming from a party that has lost touch with reality.Even the most ardent critic of BRF administration agreed that he was the best governor of his era
Pdp should look inward and resolve their internal crisis so that we can have a credible opposition to make Ambode consolidate on what BRF has done

1 Like

Re: Fashola’s Tenure, A Failure –PDP by niceguy7(m): 12:17pm On May 30, 2015
Its supposed to be pdp as failed Nigerians in the last 16yrs.
Re: Fashola’s Tenure, A Failure –PDP by strongerthaneva(m): 12:24pm On May 30, 2015
The thunder wey go strike PDP go dey reserve..Na God go punish them all..Am presently in ikorodu going to agric bustop but lost my way due to the recent development there.can't believe am in ikorodu believe me FASHOLA tried is only an in grate citizen of lagos will over look his development..Fashola tuale..

1 Like

Re: Fashola’s Tenure, A Failure –PDP by ideology(m): 12:28pm On May 30, 2015
PDP falling my hands again.

Lagos PDP is toothless, they could not pose itself as a strong opposition for years.
They should be thanking God for winning some seats in the Assembly.

@barcanista
Fashola remains the best governor from 2007 - date by my rating with 60. 9% followed by Godswill Akpabio with 40 2%. Ameachi would have been third place but Since his joining APC, he has not accomplished anything
Kwankwanso 32. 1% - third best

1 Like

Re: Fashola’s Tenure, A Failure –PDP by olamieseun(m): 12:33pm On May 30, 2015
I don't think there's party called PDP in our Lagos, if you are talking about new breed party mow like KOWA then maybe I will say something. PDP is dead long ago in lagos .
Re: Fashola’s Tenure, A Failure –PDP by tohpahz(f): 12:39pm On May 30, 2015
No way.. pdp..
Even if i don't like apc and their waheva..
You can't say fashola's tenure was a failure.. what will You say about ochendo of abia state (theodore orji)

Me sef,i comot cap for baba fash..

Nb: Am from kowa party and AA cool(linda ikeji things wink )
Re: Fashola’s Tenure, A Failure –PDP by neocortex: 12:49pm On May 30, 2015
Only those who can see beyond smokescreen will understand what PDP said
Re: Fashola’s Tenure, A Failure –PDP by Keneeby(m): 12:51pm On May 30, 2015
Akpabio remain d best performed governor. Fashola executed painting and cosmetic projects in Lagos. You can't compare d qualities of projects here in Uyo with that of renovating and painting in Lagos. For ur info i hv stayed lagos.
Re: Fashola’s Tenure, A Failure –PDP by dafuturis(m): 12:52pm On May 30, 2015
If GEJ had Fashola type of failure he would have been inaugurated yesterday for a second term

2 Likes

Re: Fashola’s Tenure, A Failure –PDP by Nobody: 12:56pm On May 30, 2015
owobokiri:
It is a celebration of mediocrity. The man is all noise and no substance. Where are the signature projects? Uncompleted white elephants projects everywhere. This is a state that earns more than most West African states. Apart from setting tongues wagging with outrageous contract sums for few kilometers of roads done, roads far cheaper elsewhere, fashola has nothing to show after 8 years. His fans are so bemused, they will point at some petty negligible stuffs like the demolition of illegal structures here and there and clearing of oshodi! This is a man that they want to put in the same sentence with Akpabio! Even a rambling kwankwaso traunces fashola hands down. Sule Lamido, Sullivan Chime will create a mini country in Lagos if they were in fasholas shoes. . This political bimbo is nothing but a mega creation of the exceedinly corrupt lagos-ibadam axis of Nigerias media

I am sure you are one of those that live in Mushin, then complain of Lekki toll gate, my friend go back to your village.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola’s Tenure, A Failure –PDP by Forwetinnah: 12:57pm On May 30, 2015
His and Tinubu inclusive. ...
Re: Fashola’s Tenure, A Failure –PDP by Etruth: 1:11pm On May 30, 2015
barcanista:
The best Governor of 2011-2015 is Rabiu Kwankwaso. Though I don't agree with him on some fundamental issues.
The last time I gave you a 'like' was in January 2015. I just gave you a well deserved 'like' now. Hopefully, you will henceforth be guided by truth in subsequent comments , like you just did in this comment..
Re: Fashola’s Tenure, A Failure –PDP by Demdem(m): 1:18pm On May 30, 2015
barcanista:
The best Governor of 2011-2015 is Rabiu Kwankwaso. Though I don't agree with him on some fundamental issues.

Even the protection seeker believes that Kwankwaso is miles ahead of Akpabio. grin

3 Likes

Re: Fashola’s Tenure, A Failure –PDP by omojeesu(m): 1:42pm On May 30, 2015
Really?
Re: Fashola’s Tenure, A Failure –PDP by markpenk: 1:47pm On May 30, 2015
This coming from a failed party. At least Fashola did what he could considering the circumstances -dude's hands were mostly tied. How many PDP governors achieved anything remotely close to what he did? Take for example, Akpabio and Akwa Ibom with all its allocations still did less than 10% of what Fashola did for Lagos. You'd think that a state with the highest federal allocation would at least have something to show for it apart from a supposedly world class stadium. Make these pdp goons shut up joor and get to work proving themselves.

1 Like

Re: Fashola’s Tenure, A Failure –PDP by Maghan37: 2:34pm On May 30, 2015
I wonder why PDP condemns itself because if Lagosians ask them 2 mention a single governor of theirs that performed as well as fashola, they can't which make them massive failures. Peoople Deceive People or Poverty Development Party shld wisen up and stop criticising d rulling party and take responsibility 4 its shortcomins.
Re: Fashola’s Tenure, A Failure –PDP by Princephelar(m): 2:49pm On May 30, 2015
Sweetguy25:
Its up to Lagosians to judge.

Re: Fashola’s Tenure, A Failure –PDP by RickyTan: 2:52pm On May 30, 2015
Dorrobucci:

What is your problem now? Why are you raining/ typing childish insults here? Please grow up and offer an analysis as to whether Fashola (APC) succeeded or failed in Lagos state. Simple.
Re: Fashola’s Tenure, A Failure –PDP by farem: 2:59pm On May 30, 2015
DProdigy15:
PDP just seeking attention and relevance, welcome onboard the new weakest opposition party in town Africa

Better Fixed!
Re: Fashola’s Tenure, A Failure –PDP by farem: 3:02pm On May 30, 2015
sokera:
but why do you people call yoruba ppl cowards ? Last time I check about the civil war we all know those that win and those that run and beg for peace ... For your information Yorubas are not Cowards ... Yoruba knows are to deal with people without a battle front ...

You mean wisdom is better than brainless fist?
Re: Fashola’s Tenure, A Failure –PDP by ab2care: 3:05pm On May 30, 2015
this must be the best joke of the year, if PDP mention tinubu's tenure as a failure lagosians would have accept that and not BRF, Fashola is still best governor of lagos state after Jakande.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG Suspends 3 Prisons Officers Over Ngilari's Release / APC Governors In Meeting With Oshiomhole Over Primaries / Sowore: Moghalu says, Even Accused Persons Are Entitled To Due Process.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.