Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,518 members, 7,940,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 02:48 PM

Smallville Vs Flash Vs Arrow.. Which Is The Best - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Smallville Vs Flash Vs Arrow.. Which Is The Best (8588 Views)

FLASH Vs C.P.U. Who Is Faster? / Game Of Thrones VS Arrow / Download Arrow Season 3 Eposode 10 Left behind For Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Smallville Vs Flash Vs Arrow.. Which Is The Best by Nobody: 12:09am On Jun 18, 2015
Smallville all the way
Somebody save me,let ur warm hands break right through

1 Like

Re: Smallville Vs Flash Vs Arrow.. Which Is The Best by Highbee01(f): 12:07am On Jun 28, 2015
flash is the best
Re: Smallville Vs Flash Vs Arrow.. Which Is The Best by ceejay80s(m): 2:26pm On Jun 28, 2015
The flash is the best,
Smallville be like boring romance movie,
Back in the days when I was in pry school, I never liked reading smallville comics, I prefer adventures of superman, man of steel, super boy and supernan's comics
Re: Smallville Vs Flash Vs Arrow.. Which Is The Best by ceejay80s(m): 2:36pm On Jun 28, 2015
confistified:
bros flash na flash
U be idiota, I swear and bet with my neighbor say I no go laff for a week and after reading ur post, I dey run around my street nake.d laffing
Re: Smallville Vs Flash Vs Arrow.. Which Is The Best by confistified(m): 2:47pm On Jun 28, 2015
ceejay80s:

U be idiota, I swear and bet with my neighbor say I no go laff for a week and after reading ur post, I dey run around my street nake.d laffing
grin
Re: Smallville Vs Flash Vs Arrow.. Which Is The Best by newguy1(m): 5:35pm On Jun 28, 2015
tegak10:
so some dudes are arguing that flash is the best superhero series...
But i think ts smallville because of the character development and the way he unlocked his powers...
add daredevil to the list the netflix show is awesome
Re: Smallville Vs Flash Vs Arrow.. Which Is The Best by parrotibaba(m): 7:49pm On Jun 28, 2015
gj22:

Hey, you forgot reverse flash grin that guy was awesome
yes I know ,was just pointing out d different ppl to use d flash monicker
Re: Smallville Vs Flash Vs Arrow.. Which Is The Best by nigeriancuban: 7:49am On Oct 22, 2015
RiffRaff:
Smallville is the best superhero series ever made.. There was never a dull moment. The story is topnotch, the characters are amazing, unforgetable quotes, awesome songs as soundtrack.
It has everything there is... forget Arrow or Flash they are just there Current Dare Devil is the super hero series to see.
smallville nailed it all,especially the quotes of their guest start Lionel luthor,those quotes if Hus are way too hard to forget.the characters were all awsome especially my favourite lex luthor...still finding a download like for my android with no luck
Re: Smallville Vs Flash Vs Arrow.. Which Is The Best by nigeriancuban: 7:52am On Oct 22, 2015
confistified:
hmmmm can we also call Clark Kent "flash" cos he runs as fast as them if not faster grin
yea,u can even call him lightening bolt too coz of our obvious reasons
Re: Smallville Vs Flash Vs Arrow.. Which Is The Best by nani667: 11:57am On Oct 22, 2015
Although smallville was useless in the sense that Superman didn't fly until the last episode of the last season.... They virtually turned Superman into Flash in Smallville (Red-Blue Blur was what they called him... Smh)... But I still prefer Smallville to this current Flash and Arrow series... Smallville Overall, over the ten seasons was pure Awesomeness.... From his friendship with Lexx to battling Lexx to fighting with members of the Justice League to fighting Zodd..... Pure Awesomeness.... Zatanna in Smallville was bliss...

This flash series is just somewhat annoying, to real niggas that really know the flash.... All flash characters over the years have always been impulsive, hyperactive, with comedian tendencies... But the guy in this new flash series is just the opposite.... He's a bore..... That being said, the series is still okay I guess....

It's the arrow series that's the worst..... I haven't started watching that series, I don't think I can stomach the series.... I saw the arrow when he crossed over to help the flash, that's when I decided not to waste my time downloading the arrow series...... Green Arrow in Smallville is better than this arrow guy by far ✔
Re: Smallville Vs Flash Vs Arrow.. Which Is The Best by nani667: 12:04pm On Oct 22, 2015
nigeriancuban:
smallville nailed it all,especially the quotes of their guest start Lionel luthor,those quotes if Hus are way too hard to forget.the characters were all awsome especially my favourite lex luthor...still finding a download like for my android with no luck

Yeah... Lionel was boss... He had some awesome quotes....

That guy that acted Braniac too, he gave some sweet quotes too..... I still watch smallville until now.... Classic stuff ✔
Re: Smallville Vs Flash Vs Arrow.. Which Is The Best by nigeriancuban: 12:32pm On Oct 22, 2015
nani667:

Yeah... Lionel was boss... He had some awesome quotes....

That guy that acted Braniac too, he gave some sweet quotes too..... I still watch smallville until now.... Classic stuff ✔
ohhh my man,I thought I was the only one that really liked james(prof Milton fine) in that series,he was awesome in fact he really made me keep watching the season 7.....that part where the clack clone met him in suicide slums and asked him a reamedy to his skin changing in yellow sun,can you humour me on Milton Fine's reply to him pls?
Re: Smallville Vs Flash Vs Arrow.. Which Is The Best by clark0: 1:49pm On Oct 22, 2015
There's no arguing it, smallville tops them all..
Re: Smallville Vs Flash Vs Arrow.. Which Is The Best by nani667: 10:39am On Oct 23, 2015
nigeriancuban:
ohhh my man,I thought I was the only one that really liked james(prof Milton fine) in that series,he was awesome in fact he really made me keep watching the season 7.....that part where the clack clone met him in suicide slums and asked him a reamedy to his skin changing in yellow sun,can you humour me on Milton Fine's reply to him pls?

Yeah... the Clone Clark doubted if fine could actually help in his condition, but Fine said he's Irrespective of his condition he remains the Brain Interactive Construct cool

At the end he also left the Clone Clark with this sweet quote - "Arguing with you is like arguing with a Mollusc... It's pointless"

Milton Fine was really great in the series
Re: Smallville Vs Flash Vs Arrow.. Which Is The Best by nigeriancuban: 12:46pm On Oct 23, 2015
nani667:

Yeah... the Clone Clark doubted if fine could actually help in his condition, but Fine said he's Irrespective of his condition he remains the Brain Interactive Construct cool

At the end he also left the Clone Clark with this sweet quote - "Arguing with you is like arguing with a Mollusc... It's pointless"

Milton Fine was really great in the series
lol,now for sure I know I'm talking to a real avid smallville follower like me..that part where he mentioned a mollusc really nailed it,I even had to consult my dictio... to get d meaning I actually didn't know snails belonged to the family,molusc but that part where he replied "try a sun screen shade,white brim hat perhaps"" got me cracking my ribs too

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Experience With Actv / Seydou Will Have To Exit BBA 2012 Because Of Esperanca's Decision / Nollywood At Your Pocket Without Data Usage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.