Stats: 3,173,149 members, 7,887,338 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:02 AM

NAME THREE Hillarious Romancelander And Moniker U Have Ever Seen. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / NAME THREE Hillarious Romancelander And Moniker U Have Ever Seen. (2021 Views)

The First Person To Spell His/her Moniker[Hdee Is the winner] ~Congratulations~ / Who Is Your Favourite Romancelander and for what reason?? / How A Girl In Romance Section Nearly Soiled My Moniker (2) (3) (4)

NAME THREE Hillarious Romancelander And Moniker U Have Ever Seen. by Nobody: 10:12am On May 30, 2015
Some moniker and some persons here are so hillariously weird, "so guys names three people dat u consider hillarious. "mine are ORIJIN101, SWEETSOUP AND BORN2FUCK.
Re: NAME THREE Hillarious Romancelander And Moniker U Have Ever Seen. by RaDaZaBaNa(m): 10:14am On May 30, 2015
Radabazana
Re: NAME THREE Hillarious Romancelander And Moniker U Have Ever Seen. by Nobody: 10:17am On May 30, 2015
RaDaZaBaNa:
Radabazana
faints
Re: NAME THREE Hillarious Romancelander And Moniker U Have Ever Seen. by 2dice(m): 10:23am On May 30, 2015
Ikoko1 .... Ashkeena ** might not get d spelling tho ** .... And .... Saburi ...
Re: NAME THREE Hillarious Romancelander And Moniker U Have Ever Seen. by Truth24(m): 10:24am On May 30, 2015
EgusiSoup
Re: NAME THREE Hillarious Romancelander And Moniker U Have Ever Seen. by dharay99: 10:25am On May 30, 2015
lipsrsealed
stale...
Re: NAME THREE Hillarious Romancelander And Moniker U Have Ever Seen. by Nobody: 10:28am On May 30, 2015
justfollowit(follow what)
sonofsatan(like seriously)
Re: NAME THREE Hillarious Romancelander And Moniker U Have Ever Seen. by Pheals(f): 10:39am On May 30, 2015
Dahray99 , EgusiSoup friedplantain
Re: NAME THREE Hillarious Romancelander And Moniker U Have Ever Seen. by kramfonos(m): 10:40am On May 30, 2015
treasuremabel:
justfollowit(follow what)tongue
sonofsatan(like seriously) embarassed
Ever come across EGUSISOUP, BUYGALA, WINETAPPER, IDEYKWUM, TRUCKPUSHERtongue, IRUNOOBO and SWEETSOUP?:d
Re: NAME THREE Hillarious Romancelander And Moniker U Have Ever Seen. by Nobody: 10:43am On May 30, 2015
Obontami. Irunobo
Re: NAME THREE Hillarious Romancelander And Moniker U Have Ever Seen. by Nobody: 11:00am On May 30, 2015
Pheals:
Dahray99 , EgusiSoup friedplantain
But I am not a romancelander na. undecided
Re: NAME THREE Hillarious Romancelander And Moniker U Have Ever Seen. by Nobody: 11:04am On May 30, 2015
sweetorgasm:
Some moniker and some persons here are so hillariously weird, "so guys names three people dat u consider hillarious. "mine are ORIJIN101, SWEETSOUP AND BORN2FUCK.
Nigga, why're you always stvpid?

Re: NAME THREE Hillarious Romancelander And Moniker U Have Ever Seen. by Nobody: 11:05am On May 30, 2015
Gregory77:
Nigga, why're you always stvpid?
bcaus ure more stvpid

Re: NAME THREE Hillarious Romancelander And Moniker U Have Ever Seen. by Pheals(f): 11:06am On May 30, 2015
FriedPlantain:
But I am a romancelander na. undecided
lol !!!

Re: NAME THREE Hillarious Romancelander And Moniker U Have Ever Seen. by Nobody: 11:08am On May 30, 2015
sweetorgasm:
bcaus ure more stvpid
Really? Retärded mofo.
Re: NAME THREE Hillarious Romancelander And Moniker U Have Ever Seen. by Nobody: 11:09am On May 30, 2015
Gregory77:
Really? Retärded mofo.
and ure a retaarded mofo
Re: NAME THREE Hillarious Romancelander And Moniker U Have Ever Seen. by Nobody: 11:11am On May 30, 2015
sweetorgasm:
and ure a retaarded mofo
Asscock!
Re: NAME THREE Hillarious Romancelander And Moniker U Have Ever Seen. by Nobody: 11:12am On May 30, 2015
Gregory77:
Asscock!
TOTOCOCK
Re: NAME THREE Hillarious Romancelander And Moniker U Have Ever Seen. by Nobody: 11:13am On May 30, 2015
sweetorgasm:
TOTOCOCK
swerve>>>> simpleton
Re: NAME THREE Hillarious Romancelander And Moniker U Have Ever Seen. by Nobody: 11:16am On May 30, 2015
Gregory77:

swerve>>>> simpleton
swerve ure nting but an unappolling tube druged out 4rm a quaqua pipe of an hegoatic bandwagon.
Re: NAME THREE Hillarious Romancelander And Moniker U Have Ever Seen. by smoothpapuzy(m): 11:17am On May 30, 2015
sweetorgasm:
TOTOCOCK

Lmaooooooooo.. Mumu boys
Re: NAME THREE Hillarious Romancelander And Moniker U Have Ever Seen. by Nobody: 11:18am On May 30, 2015
smoothpapuzy:

Lmaooooooooo.. Mumu boys
FUFU boy lyk u
Re: NAME THREE Hillarious Romancelander And Moniker U Have Ever Seen. by smoothpapuzy(m): 11:18am On May 30, 2015
EroticAngelina.
Sweet girl with loads of punchlines..
Hope to see her Someday.
Re: NAME THREE Hillarious Romancelander And Moniker U Have Ever Seen. by Nobody: 11:18am On May 30, 2015
sweetorgasm:
[s]swerve ure nting but an unappolling tube druged out 4rm a quaqua pipe of an hegoatic bandwagon.[/s]
Madness at its zenith.
Re: NAME THREE Hillarious Romancelander And Moniker U Have Ever Seen. by yorubaboiy: 11:19am On May 30, 2015
sweetorgasm:
swerve ure nting but an unappolling tube druged out 4rm a quaqua pipe of an hegoatic bandwagon.
se looto
Re: NAME THREE Hillarious Romancelander And Moniker U Have Ever Seen. by Nobody: 11:19am On May 30, 2015
Gregory77:
Madness at its zenith.
madness at its ECO.
Re: NAME THREE Hillarious Romancelander And Moniker U Have Ever Seen. by smoothpapuzy(m): 11:20am On May 30, 2015
sweetorgasm:
FUFU boy lyk u

Hey count me out boy.
Am just watching you guys stroke yourselves that all!
Re: NAME THREE Hillarious Romancelander And Moniker U Have Ever Seen. by Nobody: 11:22am On May 30, 2015
sweetorgasm:
madness at its ECO.
------>>>> Just follow this direction, Yaba Left needs you.
Re: NAME THREE Hillarious Romancelander And Moniker U Have Ever Seen. by Nobody: 11:24am On May 30, 2015
Gregory77:

------>>>> Just follow this direction, Yaba Left needs you.
<<<--- just follow dis direction, yaba right needs you.
Re: NAME THREE Hillarious Romancelander And Moniker U Have Ever Seen. by Nobody: 11:25am On May 30, 2015
sweetorgasm:
<<<--- just follow dis direction, yaba right needs you.
I give up!
Re: NAME THREE Hillarious Romancelander And Moniker U Have Ever Seen. by Nobody: 11:26am On May 30, 2015
Gregory77:
I give up!
I give down!
Re: NAME THREE Hillarious Romancelander And Moniker U Have Ever Seen. by peeparty(m): 1:02pm On May 30, 2015
dharay99:
lipsrsealed
stale...
not glad with u bro? I know wat I was saying bfo I created that thread.now u mentioned her name n she removed d thread

30 Famous Movie Lines You Can Use To Woo A Guy Or Gal / Please Advice My Friend / What A Guy Posted On Facebook Today