Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,310 members, 7,900,696 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 03:32 PM

. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (12522 Views)

Igbo Girls Stay Away From Yoruba Guys / Igbo Girls And Women Are Still The Most Beautiful In Nigeria / Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Of All Tribes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by iamrealdeji(m): 4:13pm On May 30, 2015
The reason why I love to date or make friends with igbo girls when I was in University is because yoruba girls love speaking yoruba too much even where they're not supposed to,once they know my name and know i'm a yoruba boy,they'll try to speak it to me for people to be like wow,so this guy can speak yoruba,that sh.it is irritating,there are some certain places I don't like speaking yoruba,e.g in public or some other places,but they'd want you to speak it anywhere,i ignore some yoruba girls if they speak to me in yoruba Or joke in yoruba where a lot of people are
Re: . by Nobody: 6:03pm On May 30, 2015
ireneony:
big lie!
most of them are tribalistic especially wen it comes to work

Work? How explain dear.
Re: . by Nobody: 6:07pm On May 30, 2015
ronald4lif:
There have been many assertion that Yoruba guys love to date Igbo girls but I don't know how true this claim is. Is it really true?.

Your number 1 and 2 points are so true, especially the number 2. In my opinion, Yoruba is the most accommodating and receptive ethnic group in Nigeria.
am tired of yoruba ppl hype. Una no dey tire to hype una self!
Re: . by ronald4lif(m): 6:11pm On May 30, 2015
dexmundo:
am tired of yoruba ppl hype. Una no dey tire to hype una self!

I'm not Yoruba but I had to say the truth regardless of what part of the country I hail from. You see, the joke is on you.
Re: . by Nobody: 6:29pm On May 30, 2015
ronald4lif:

I'm not Yoruba but I had to say the truth regardless of what part of the country I hail from. You see, the joke is on you.
either ur mum is yoruba or u re simply brainwashed by listening too much to their bragging
Re: . by Pdizzle(m): 7:01pm On May 30, 2015
True, i witnessed this in camp. Personally i think igbo guys don't have the confidence of yoruba guys, when it comes to women.
Re: . by Pdizzle(m): 7:09pm On May 30, 2015
BluePulse:
Ibo girls are very easy and cheap to get.
Yoruba girls wil make u work harder.
Yoruba guys wants easy and cheap, so they go 4 Ibo Girls.

Shout out #Chowlade... Nice 2 know u'r 4rm Akure.

Igbo girls are not cheap, they don't prove hard to get but still look before they leap. Some yoruba girls can form rubbish when at the end they end up with one lowlife.
Re: . by Nobody: 7:24pm On May 30, 2015
Pdizzle:
True, i witnessed this in camp. Personally i think igbo guys don't have the confidence of yoruba guys, when it comes to women.
stop all these hype

1) we re most educated - yet apart from lagos other south west states are undeveloped
2) most politically sophisticated - yet always running to fulani slave masters to secure political power in abuja e.g. Akintola, awolowo, OBJ, 1999 and tinubu, 2015
3) have more confidence in women ministry than igbos. Thats not a good lifetime legacy to be proud of, you re simply promiscuous
4) we own the media - yet vanguard, guardian, dailyindependent are owned and founded by delta state indigines, raypower an edo indigene.

We in the south south who own most nationally recognised investments- commercial banks, media, hotels e.g. Sheraton, etc and even the oil and 5 developed states, we don't boast like you with only lagos to boast of. You shud all stop boasting of none existing things, start a new life
Re: . by Pdizzle(m): 7:48pm On May 30, 2015
dexmundo:
stop all these hype

1) we re most educated - yet apart from lagos other south west states are undeveloped
2) most politically sophisticated - yet always running to fulani slave masters to secure political power in abuja e.g. OBJ, 1999 and tinubu, 2015
3) have more confidence in women ministry than igbos. Thats not a good lifetime legacy to be proud of, you re simply promiscuous
4) we own the media - yet vanguard, guardian, thenation are owned and founded by delta state indigines, raypower an edo indigene.

We in the south south who own most nationally recognised investments- commercial banks, media, etc and even the oil and 5 developed states, we don't boast like you with only lagos to boast of. You shud all stop boasting of none existing things, start a new life

I can see you've probably been looking for a yoruba person to rant at. I stated a point based on first hand observations on different occasions, the best you can do is disprove yet you came with all these. I'm not a tribalist but those points you accused yorubas of carries no weight.
*There's no state that is all round developed like lagos in Nigeria, you can do well to show pictures of other town in your state that are not state capitals.
*As of securing political power, we are just playing a game of numbers. Unlike some that want to win the presidential seat with only votes from their region.
*Having confidence with women doesn't mean you're promiscuous. There are pple who can't talk to women with a higher desire for lust.
*The nation newspaper does not belong to you guys, go find out. The media is a tool, you don't have to own it before you are able to manipulate it for your favour. Where are these so called media outfit in the days of concorde, the first newspaper in Nigeria was printed in Yoruba language go figure.
PS:I'm not a tribalist. Just checking the points you listed up there.
Re: . by MrDojo(m): 8:03pm On May 30, 2015
ireneony:
big lie!
most of them are tribalistic especially wen it comes to work

D@'s a lie oh....few of us r tribalistic bt definitely nt all of us..
Re: . by MrDojo(m): 8:07pm On May 30, 2015
iamrealdeji:
The reason why I love to date or make friends with igbo girls when I was in University is because yoruba girls love speaking yoruba too much even where they're not supposed to,once they know my name and know i'm a yoruba boy,they'll try to speak it to me for people to be like wow,so this guy can speak yoruba,that sh.it is irritating,there are some certain places I don't like speaking yoruba,e.g in public or some other places,but they'd want you to speak it anywhere,i ignore some yoruba girls if they speak to me in yoruba Or joke in yoruba where a lot of people are

Yoruba girls are veri veri guilty of this....especially those frm proper core yoruba states......can't blame em tho.....most yoruba's love speakin their language
Re: . by czarr(m): 8:17pm On May 30, 2015
Svenn:
We are Nigerians, not fvcking Nigerians.
....lol
Re: . by Nobody: 8:31pm On May 30, 2015
[size=18pt] if she says Biafra is the greatest and id smile and kiss my igbo queens pretty lips. Voice like heavens angels nourishing my soul, when she's away its like I'm in ten shades of winter and I need the sun, her love stays engraved in my heart, we care less about the tribe at this point...[/size]
Re: . by peedeeasobie(m): 8:32pm On May 30, 2015
Anybody that thinks tribe before dating or marriage is an illiterate!

We date cos we are humans!
This post is derogatory to both tribes mentioned!
Re: . by peedeeasobie(m): 8:32pm On May 30, 2015
Anybody that thinks tribe before dating or marriage is an illiterate!

We date cos we are humans!
This post is derogatory to both tribes mentioned!
Re: . by BluePulse: 10:11pm On May 30, 2015
Pdizzle:

Igbo girls are not cheap, they don't prove hard to get but still look before they leap. Some yoruba girls can form rubbish when at the end they end up with one lowlife.

True on dat... D forming of yoruba gals can be over played...
Re: . by MrDojo(m): 3:39am On May 31, 2015
Thank God..... Dis thread did nt go towards d bigotry route
Re: . by Nobody: 4:15am On May 31, 2015
Yeah because we are fvcking Nigeria, and our leaders said *one Nigeria*

Secondly, yoruba girls too dey form posh and play hard to get. *am a yoruba guy* so I know what am saying.
Re: . by MrDojo(m): 6:33am On May 31, 2015
dancok:

Secondly, yoruba girls too dey form posh and play hard to get. *am a yoruba guy* so I know what am saying.

We all knw dey form
Re: . by MrsChima(f): 11:03am On May 31, 2015
Yawns.
Re: . by MrsChima(f): 11:05am On May 31, 2015
dancok:
Yeah because we are fvcking Nigeria, and our leaders said *one Nigeria*

Why shouldn't Yoruba girls be selective? We all have a preference and want what we want. Why should we settle just to make others feel good?
Re: . by MrsChima(f): 11:09am On May 31, 2015
MrDojo:

Yoruba girls are veri veri guilty of this....especially those frm proper core yoruba states......can't blame em tho.....most yoruba's love speakin their language

Some people are proud of their culture! Simple.
Re: . by Nobody: 11:13am On May 31, 2015
MrsChima:

Why shouldn't Yoruba girls be selective? We all have a preference and want what we want. Why should we settle just to make others feel good?
I understand u,and I know what am saying even if they see what they want, dey will still form for that thing.
Re: . by MrDojo(m): 11:13am On May 31, 2015
MrsChima:

Some people are proud of their culture! Simple.

Nobody is sayin dey shuld nt be proud of it...I'm a yoruba boy and I ave to admit it. its annoying sometimes.....
Re: . by MrsChima(f): 11:20am On May 31, 2015
MrDojo:

Nobody is sayin dey shuld nt be proud of it...I'm a yoruba boy and I ave to admit it. its annoying sometimes.....

Don't worry..I won't chop your money .....yet! grin

I like hearing Yoruba language and the accent is sexy! wink
Re: . by MrsChima(f): 11:22am On May 31, 2015
dancok:
I understand u,and I know what am saying even if they see what they want, dey will still form for that thing.

Oh okay...you got a point there. I think if people know the true quality of a person then they shouldn't waste time!
Re: . by MrDojo(m): 11:23am On May 31, 2015
MrsChima:

Don't worry..I won't chop your money .....yet! grin

I like hearing Yoruba language and the accent is sexy! wink

Yes na.....its Sexy until how core brothers and sister open their mouth cheesy
Re: . by MrsChima(f): 11:42am On May 31, 2015
MrDojo:

Yes na.....its Sexy until how core brothers and sister open their mouth cheesy

The Yorubas I know have sexy accent and my ex used to speak Yoruba on my toto. grin
Re: . by MrDojo(m): 11:50am On May 31, 2015
MrsChima:

The Yorubas I know have sexy accent and my ex used to speak Yoruba on my toto. grin

Ahn.!!
shocked shocked

The igwe must hear this......

*out of curiosity hw did yur kitty reply*
Re: . by Nobody: 12:53pm On May 31, 2015
MrsChima:

Oh okay...you got a point there. I think if people know the true quality of a person then they shouldn't waste time!

hmm, yoruba girl go waste time, thanks for d comm......
Re: . by wolex1ak(m): 10:49am On Apr 25, 2016
Nt All Igbo Neaty And Nt All Igbo Beautiful, If U See Igbo Girls U Wil Knw Them Through Their Head Bend Like Okada Seat And Same Thing Wit Igbo Guys Some Be Like Horror
Re: . by wolex1ak(m): 10:53am On Apr 25, 2016
And Igbo Girls Dominate Every Where In World Nt Only Nigeria Wit Their Prostitutes Profectional And Babies Factory Business, Igbo Girls Dnt Endure To Stay Wit One Man, Only What They Knw Is To Have Sex All Around And Make Money With Smell Dirty Pussy That They Jst Package So That U Wil Think Maybe They Are Very Neaty, Is Lie

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Are You Giving Your Boyfriend This December? / Nigerian Ladies/girls And Their Love For Doctors!!! / Maserati - Big Boobs Can't Just Stand Unless They Are Fake - True Or False?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.