Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,189 members, 7,974,023 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 01:45 PM

For D Record,i Hate Lumia Windows Phone - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / For D Record,i Hate Lumia Windows Phone (3502 Views)

Why Do Majority Of Smartphone Users In Nigeria Detest Windows Phone? / Why I Hate GLO Data Service With A Passion: What Of You? / How to flash a Lumia, Windows, IPhone, BlackBerry, Android (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For D Record,i Hate Lumia Windows Phone by Crixina(f): 12:04pm On May 31, 2015
I tried 3days ago to attach a document to my mail from this phone,I couldn't,it kept taking me to pictures as if Na only pictures person fit attach to mail.

When I bought it at first,I thought it was cool,but now I'm not sure anymore.
Re: For D Record,i Hate Lumia Windows Phone by samsard(m): 4:51pm On May 31, 2015
YoungPo413 always defending Windows Phone like he's paid to do it.
Re: For D Record,i Hate Lumia Windows Phone by UchihaItachi(m): 6:25pm On May 31, 2015
Crixina:
I tried 3days ago to attach a document to my mail from this phone,I couldn't,it kept taking me to pictures as if Na only pictures person fit attach to mail.

When I bought it at first,I thought it was cool,but now I'm not sure anymore.

To attach a document
1. On Start, flick left to the App list, then tap Office
to open the Office Hub.
2. Tap a document to open it, tap More , then tap
Share.
3. Tap the email account you want to send your message from, finish composing your email, then tap Send
Re: For D Record,i Hate Lumia Windows Phone by ThunderTrail(f): 7:46pm On May 31, 2015
UchihaItachi:

To attach a document
to open the Office Hub.
Share.
3. Tap the email account you want to send your message from, finish composing your email, then tap Send

Long procedure. Try Android na.
Re: For D Record,i Hate Lumia Windows Phone by Crixina(f): 8:38pm On May 31, 2015
UchihaItachi:

To attach a document
to open the Office Hub.
Share.
thanks for that, but I guess I wanted to ask about attaching more than one document,

In the case of attaching a CV and a cover letter, I ended up attaching it differently.
Re: For D Record,i Hate Lumia Windows Phone by henry007(m): 9:26pm On May 31, 2015
Judek2:
Who is Lumia when I've got Android swimming all over?.
Such a boring phone with icons and items scattered everywhere.
okay how many android you Don use so far?
Re: For D Record,i Hate Lumia Windows Phone by UchihaItachi(m): 9:50pm On May 31, 2015
Crixina:
thanks for that, but I guess I wanted to ask about attaching more than one document,

In the case of attaching a CV and a cover letter, I ended up attaching it differently.

well you could use a file manager..mark the documents you want to mail and use the share button
Re: For D Record,i Hate Lumia Windows Phone by UchihaItachi(m): 9:53pm On May 31, 2015
ThunderTrail:

Long procedure. Try Android na.

Did you intentionally unmount your brain before writing this comment? i certainly hope so...
Re: For D Record,i Hate Lumia Windows Phone by johnymax4real: 10:42pm On May 31, 2015
Just because u don't know how to use it, u call it useless. Give to sm1 who can use it for u
Re: For D Record,i Hate Lumia Windows Phone by Nobody: 11:32pm On May 31, 2015
durr op doesnt know how to operate a wp and blames it on the os. i advice u go to help + tips and read getting started . by the way wp is awesome; simple

1 Like

Re: For D Record,i Hate Lumia Windows Phone by henry007(m): 8:28am On Jun 01, 2015
trishguy:
durr op doesnt know how to operate a wp and blames it on the os. i advice u go to help + tips and read getting started . by the way wp is awesome; simple
which lumia is this?
Re: For D Record,i Hate Lumia Windows Phone by Judek2(m): 12:55am On Jun 02, 2015
henry007:
okay how many android you Don use so far?

One.. Was stolen..
planning to buy another soon.
Re: For D Record,i Hate Lumia Windows Phone by Ama80(f): 1:35pm On Jun 02, 2015
martineverest:
I beg to differ..u cant use app from windows store on lappy in ur lumia phones.dey dont have same kernel....its only windows 10 dat have dat facility to do dat

the op is just deluded.he simply cant use a windows fone....i use one(lumia 640 xl) and dont have any plan on returning to android ecosystem.....just wait for windows 10,u ll eat ur words
deluded bcs I expressed my dissapointd abt a device.ever heard dat one man's meat.
Re: For D Record,i Hate Lumia Windows Phone by Ama80(f): 1:55pm On Jun 02, 2015
aribitoye:

Baby, don't hate. I use exactly d same phone. To send files, download an app called files. Browse tru ur files n it will be easy to share. To download via external device, u can go to windows store on ur lappy, download any app u want, save on ur memory card on ur fone, navigate to store on ur fone and click d 'l--' more button, there u will see 'install local apps' and u good to go. For Whatsapp, you just Av to wait till windows update d call option for it. Btw, windows 10 is coming soon on windows phone and I assure you that will knock out androids n d rest.
Just be patient.
Hope this helps?
pls I'm having problem wit my Microsoft account and has made my downloads and updates impossible.i tried to reset but it refused to leave 0%.i tried to back up my stuff nothing get backed up,u can understand my frustration.wp is nothing without apps.
Re: For D Record,i Hate Lumia Windows Phone by Youngpo413: 3:39pm On Jun 02, 2015
samsard:
YoungPo413 always defending Windows Phone like he's paid to do it.
I'm a big fan,I just can't help it.
Re: For D Record,i Hate Lumia Windows Phone by Youngpo413: 3:45pm On Jun 02, 2015
tohpahz:

Deal with it!!

whatever,suit yourself.
Re: For D Record,i Hate Lumia Windows Phone by isacolukay(m): 6:17am On Jun 10, 2015
tohpahz:

I don't use a lumia.. even if na dash!!!

Dem no go even dash u. And dat ur 10k prize will not be enough to buy you even the smallest of all Lumia.
Microsoft do something u dey bad mouth am. I no blame you sha, maybe na stone age lifestyle Una still dey live for ur village

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Spot A Fake Sandisk Microsdcard (video) / Itel 1702 A Smart Phone Device That Is Like A Table / Battle Between Swift Keyboard Vs Google Keyboard Gboard? Which Is Best?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.