Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,483 members, 7,968,332 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 03:25 AM

READ: There Actions Was Directed To Shame Gej...but God Pass Them. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / READ: There Actions Was Directed To Shame Gej...but God Pass Them. (917 Views)

(just In) Niger Delta Avengers Called Radio Biafra(read There Demands) / 'GEJ Made Mistakes But God Knows He Tried' - Reno Omokri / Come Out And Vote To Shame GEJ, His Wife And Wike-amaechi Tells Rivers Residents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

READ: There Actions Was Directed To Shame Gej...but God Pass Them. by DaJulee(f): 3:48pm On May 30, 2015
Julius Diamond wrote from Abuja

I am writing this article with a deep sense of sadness here in Abuja FCT. It is very very shocking to see that power supply has abruptly become constant in my area, Wuse zone 1,2,3,4,5,6&7. I have been thrown to a state of wonder on where the electricity companies got the power they now supply to us.

I have come to understand that these power holding companies were only dedicated to hold back power supply during the GEJ's administration so as to bring to nothing all his achievements.

I say this because I have been asking several questions if the power they now supply constantly from 11:15am yesterday after the swearing in of Mohammedu Buhari till date was an electricity infrastructure Mohammedu buhari put in place or those that Goodluck E Jonathan put in place.

If your answer is as good as mine; then I ask; WHY HAVE THEY NOT BEEN SUPPLYING ELECTRICITY AS THEY HAVE BEGUN SINCE 11:15am OF YESTERDAY TILL THIS TIME OF WRITING THIS ARTICLE?

Re: READ: There Actions Was Directed To Shame Gej...but God Pass Them. by CVWizards(m): 3:49pm On May 30, 2015
The only thing I see here is that everybody's trying to play safe. They know PMB doesn't tolerate nonsense. The same reason the enemies of Nigeria have been fighting tooth and nail to make sure he doesn't get there. But God pass them. Less than a week after he won the election, they started installing street lights somewhere in my area, in Delta state. They demolished the fence of a secondary school, initially built with inferior materials and started re-constructing it to standard. They commenced work on some roads, and more. These contracts have been awarded and executed but the fear of PMB alone re-visited them. All these happened in the same local govt.

3 Likes

Re: READ: There Actions Was Directed To Shame Gej...but God Pass Them. by adaybayor(m): 3:52pm On May 30, 2015
Retards every where
Re: READ: There Actions Was Directed To Shame Gej...but God Pass Them. by PassingShot(m): 3:54pm On May 30, 2015
Blame everyone but Jonathan.
Re: READ: There Actions Was Directed To Shame Gej...but God Pass Them. by SHARIAREPORTERS: 3:55pm On May 30, 2015
Apc(devil) toyed wif d emotions and hart of nigerians all in d name of propaganda
May Buhari be paid in his own coin
Amin

2 Likes

Re: READ: There Actions Was Directed To Shame Gej...but God Pass Them. by themilanway(m): 3:59pm On May 30, 2015
So you want me to believe you stay in Wuse Zone 1,2,3,4,5,6 and 7?

Are you kidding me?
Re: READ: There Actions Was Directed To Shame Gej...but God Pass Them. by Welrez(m): 3:59pm On May 30, 2015
Maybe the electricity belongs to everybody and belongs to nobody.
Re: READ: There Actions Was Directed To Shame Gej...but God Pass Them. by adaybayor(m): 4:03pm On May 30, 2015
CVWizards:

Guy, weytin happen now sad
Re: READ: There Actions Was Directed To Shame Gej...but God Pass Them. by segalex: 4:04pm On May 30, 2015
perhaps you should direct your question to gej.
he was the president, he appointed the minister of power, the nerc chairman was appointed by him, the discos got the companies through him and under his supervision, so who was hoarding the power to discredit him?
was it not his minister of power in person of prof nebo who announced to all Nigerians that we were generating less than 2000 megawatts last week?
pls let's be reasonable with our thinking sir!

1 Like

Re: READ: There Actions Was Directed To Shame Gej...but God Pass Them. by adaybayor(m): 4:04pm On May 30, 2015
PassingShot:
Blame everyone but Jonathan.

The OP is just being silly, warped sense of reasoning
Re: READ: There Actions Was Directed To Shame Gej...but God Pass Them. by Orunto: 4:07pm On May 30, 2015
CHANGE "DOLE"!!!! DEVIL'S DESPARATION!!!!
Re: READ: There Actions Was Directed To Shame Gej...but God Pass Them. by eph12(m): 4:21pm On May 30, 2015
And Jonathan couldn't fire anybody for the poor power supply?
Re: READ: There Actions Was Directed To Shame Gej...but God Pass Them. by AWONEYAN(m): 4:21pm On May 30, 2015
Who was the minister of power under Jonathan, is d person an APC member....if d kitchen is hot why not get out..(Ti won ba fi e je oye awodi,oye ko le gbe adiye) given excuses for failure is not acceptable under a sane system. Power generation is still totaly under FG, and NEBO openly said it has droped to less dan 2000MW, whose fault,is APC d Gas supplier for NNPC again? Abeg please let's give more reasobnale and objective observation not this kind kindergaten view of things...insult not intended

(1) (Reply)

PDP Gets 7-day Ultimatum To Pay N360m Campaign Debt / Protest In Uyo.. Over Speakership( pics and updates) / Nigeria Losing 400,000 Barrels Of Oil To Thieves Daily — Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.