Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,112 members, 7,880,452 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 06:30 PM

Family Reject Bride Price Because Of Groom's Church Members Hip Flask - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Family Reject Bride Price Because Of Groom's Church Members Hip Flask (891 Views)

Man Insists On Paying Extra Bride Price After Seeing His Wife In This Dress / 2016 Bride Price In Umuahia, Abia State (photo) / Family Reject Bride Price Because Of Groom's Church Membership . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Family Reject Bride Price Because Of Groom's Church Members Hip Flask by okangisaiah(f): 7:14pm On May 30, 2015
I recently attended a wedding only to discover that the parent of the bride and siblings did not attend. On enquiry, I was told the brides immediate family members attends the Jehovah witness while the groom attends The Redeem. What surprises me most is that the bride is the last born of seven children all female and unmarried between 38 and 27. After years of persuasion, the extended family of the bride stood in, collected what was to be collected and gave out the girl in marriage. I wish them hml but the question is at what point can a line be drawn between family values and religion.
Re: Family Reject Bride Price Because Of Groom's Church Members Hip Flask by Cutehector(m): 7:17pm On May 30, 2015
Re: Family Reject Bride Price Because Of Groom's Church Members Hip Flask by Gboliwe: 7:19pm On May 30, 2015
Hip Flask shocked shocked shocked Is that the latest slang for something like this?

#Ijustlearnt
Re: Family Reject Bride Price Because Of Groom's Church Members Hip Flask by Gboliwe: 7:20pm On May 30, 2015
Cutehector:
Pastor kumuyi needs a re orientation...
What has Pst Kumuyi got to do with this now? Did you bother to read with the good side of your brain?

3 Likes

Re: Family Reject Bride Price Because Of Groom's Church Members Hip Flask by Cutehector(m): 7:21pm On May 30, 2015
Gboliwe:
What has Pst Kumuyi got to do with this now? Did you bother to read with the good side of your brain?
he has a lot to do wit it...
Re: Family Reject Bride Price Because Of Groom's Church Members Hip Flask by Gboliwe: 7:27pm On May 30, 2015
Cutehector:

The question is What has....? The onus lies on you to list out the a lot
Re: Family Reject Bride Price Because Of Groom's Church Members Hip Flask by tpiadotcom: 7:28pm On May 30, 2015
was it mandatory they do alariwo wedding?

Re: Family Reject Bride Price Because Of Groom's Church Members Hip Flask by Utchgirl(f): 7:34pm On May 30, 2015
Cutehector:
Pastor kumuyi needs a re orientation...

Is Kumuyi d G O of Redeem or Jehovah witness ? Which one plz

@ Op, plz wht do u mean by hip flask ?
Re: Family Reject Bride Price Because Of Groom's Church Members Hip Flask by ireneidiva(f): 7:37pm On May 30, 2015
Hip flask?
Re: Family Reject Bride Price Because Of Groom's Church Members Hip Flask by elantraceey(f): 7:58pm On May 30, 2015
I love that girl , I'm not gonna allow anyone make decision for me when it comes to who I'm gonna spend the rest of my life with . Her parents will definitely see reason and regret their action later.
Re: Family Reject Bride Price Because Of Groom's Church Members Hip Flask by elantraceey(f): 7:59pm On May 30, 2015
Cutehector:

What does pastor Kumuyi have to do with Jehovah witness or did you read from the back?

1 Like

Re: Family Reject Bride Price Because Of Groom's Church Members Hip Flask by okangisaiah(f): 6:29pm On May 31, 2015
okangisaiah:
I recently attended a wedding only to discover that the parent of the bride and siblings did not attend. On enquiry, I was told the brides immediate family members attends the Jehovah witness while the groom attends The Redeem. What surprises me most is that the bride is the last born of seven children all female and unmarried between 38 and 27. After years of persuasion, the extended family of the bride stood in, collected what
was to be collected and gave out the girl in marriage. I wish them hml but the question is at what point can a line be drawn between family values and religion.

So sorry pals, hip flask is a very big mistake and carelessness on my part not to identify and correct before posting.

(1) (Reply)

Ember Month Birthdays / When Your Friend Wants To Know Your Grandchild's Name? / I Saw This On My Facebook Wall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.