Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,210 members, 7,963,981 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 01:57 AM

Nana's Tale - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nana's Tale (443 Views)

Scary Tale Of My Girlfriend / A Romantic Tale: Between Love, Aristo & Marriage.....must Read / Download Wimbo Mpya Wa Diamond Ft Mr.flavour-nana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nana's Tale by Kasimaramma2(f): 11:29pm On May 30, 2015
From Nana Aye(written 1978)
My tongue was dry like a coconut husk,due to lack of urge for a liquor to wet them.I developed eye bag due to sleepless night.I stood on the pavement,waiting for a vehicle that was worthy to send me six feet.A ricket jallopy was speeding,no.A volvo,no.I stood for hours waiting,wehilst sitting on the pavement i reflected on my miseries.i flashed back to how nwoye my son due to constant drinking of kpo kpo garri took ill.he was like a carcass on the raffia mat,his bones stood out criss-cross.whilst selling firewood to have money for his treament ,his father was having an affair with my best friend laura as my son depreciated.when the news got to me,i invited laura for a talk.on the heat of the arguement,i threw her into our well.the police was coming definitely going to come after me...
To be continued...
Re: Nana's Tale by mrmastermind: 11:31pm On May 30, 2015
cool
Re: Nana's Tale by Tolution1: 3:25am On Jun 01, 2015
grin well, you no even no when dem dey play with you,
well continue nah

(1) (Reply)

Question For Lovers / The True Waiting Game..... / Feed Your Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.