Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,876 members, 7,889,919 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 02:05 AM

Paid Job Is Not Always The Best Option - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Paid Job Is Not Always The Best Option (676 Views)

The Benefits Of Being An Entrepreneur Compared With Having A Paid Job!!! / Is "Travelex" The Best Option? / Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Paid Job Is Not Always The Best Option by Webbyguy(m): 12:15am On May 31, 2015
A lot of people are used to the life style of going to school to get a degree, getting a good job and getting up the ladder, this seems to be their best plan. This works for some people but not for everyone

At a point in my life I have always thought paid job was the best option of getting a good life because that’s what I saw people around me doing. To be frank doing a paid job is good but it’s not always the best option. When you look at it always seems the best option especially for younger people because that’s what they see people around doing. For some people it is the right way, it works for them perfectly, they start working with an organization and they end up being the Managing Director of that organisation. One thing you should know is not everyone that starts working in an organisation will end up being the managing director, which is why paid job is not the best option for everyone.

Back then I wondered why paid jobs looked so good and I notice it was because of the security, most people prepare to go for a paid job because they felt it was more secured, people didn’t want to take risk. Looking at the situation nowadays paid job is not so secured, people get fired everyday for no just reason. Once an organisation is not making profit like it’s suppose to, they will move to reduce cost of operation and the first move they make is to downsize staff, thereby people lose their job for what they know nothing about. So you can see paid job is not secured like it used to be back in the days.

What is the best option? The best option is doing business

Well with what I’ve seen overtime doing business seems to be the best option, when you are doing business you have control over most things, no one can fire you, you can work harder to increase your profit and there’s no limit to where you can reach. The fact still remains that business has more risk than paid jobs but they both have risk involved. When you do business you also have time for yourself and you know time means money when properly used, on the other hand a paid job is like you giving your time to someone in exchange for money, you might not feel like that at the early stage but as time goes on, you will understand because the organisation continues to grow even when you are not there.

Most small businesses that start up die almost immediately except for few who start right and are determined. One thing that scares people from doing business is fear of failure. Failure can be avoid by starting your business right, which means you need to get advice from successful people who have being in business. People who started their on the wrong note always find it hard getting it later on, which is why you need advice from people that have experience. A lot of people always think business is all about branding, they forget it’s a process and that’s why they get it wrong.

Source

2 Likes

Re: Paid Job Is Not Always The Best Option by iscbaba: 3:55pm On May 31, 2015
Everyone send messages even more than 3 million messages are always send everyday...so tel me y u can't make your money through this means. Do you wanna b ur own boss Do you wanna sack your boss Are you unemployed Do you earn less than #100,000 per month? Cheapxmx and egoldsms present Free web design Free Hosting Free 2500 bulksms unit as capital Free proposals All these for LESS than #21,000 call: 08158301503 bbm: 52d0246f

(1) (Reply)

Simple And Powerful Forex Trading System For Everyone / Why Building A 5-star Reputation Should Be Your Number One Goal! / How Fast Foods Fade Away In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.