Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,895 members, 7,909,365 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 12:01 AM

Buhari/osinbajo To Earn 14million Naira Annually+summary Of Good Deeds - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari/osinbajo To Earn 14million Naira Annually+summary Of Good Deeds (315 Views)

Cabal Wants Osinbajo To Resign - Princess Hadiza Ibrahim / Ministers Cut Cake With Yemi Osinbajo To Mark His 60th Birthday (Photos) / Eze Madumere Wore NYSC Outfit To Welcome Osinbajo To Imo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Buhari/osinbajo To Earn 14million Naira Annually+summary Of Good Deeds by Hardeysolution(m): 1:53am On May 31, 2015
Aren't we seeing the change? Just recently, the Website of the agency responsible for allocation of salaries stated that the President/VP would earn 14million naira annualy.-Premium times reports.
Nigerians won't regret voting him in.
Also, Buhari/Osinbajo declare assets. Isnt that a good example from good leaders? I am not comparing past leaders but i must say this is better(lol).

---------------------------------------
May Almighty God strengthen us and give us the opportunity to help this government.
I am personally happy to be part of this government. Tho' the light changes started since 28th, but still one of their ways of distributing the light tho' it is now at that regular interval, but i heard PMB saying stable light underway.... Humm Nigerians, i told you one time in the past that Manifesto differs from manifesto, propangandas differ, plans and agendas are different... And now we can feel the difference between the APC government and the PDP government. Tho' no one is perfect, i am still sure PMB will make a move against Nigerians' will but, we should be sure that it will still be @ last to our own Good and if nt even our good, you can criticise him but constructively. He said he can't rule alone without Us... We put him there therfore we should monitor him... Stop the idea of.. What's ma bizness..' at least he is not feeding me'.. He is indirectly if nt puting food in ur mouth...
Nigerians welcome the change!
Cc:Ishilove

(1) (Reply)

Entertainment / Analysis: Buhari And ‘stomach Infrastructure’ In Aso Rock / Hypocritical Love Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.