Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,005 members, 7,933,412 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 06:28 AM

The New Face Of Aso Rock - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The New Face Of Aso Rock (54934 Views)

The Spiritual Side Of Aso Villa By Reuben Abati / Patience: I Haven't Packed Out Of Aso Rock / Patience Jonathan Commences Packing Out Of Aso Villa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The New Face Of Aso Rock by jossyj: 12:03pm On May 31, 2015
BackDatAssUp:

I am a newly converted moslem and am seeking to join our brethren in Islamic State.

Any hints how I can go about this?

just find a truck on a high speed and jump in between the tyres I think that's the fastest way to join isis. Idiioooooot.
Re: The New Face Of Aso Rock by BABANGBALI: 12:04pm On May 31, 2015
EverestdeBliu:
Baba we ain't seeing the ChaNgE yet o
one mumu found
Re: The New Face Of Aso Rock by lastpage: 12:06pm On May 31, 2015
natureblack:
Nigerians are among the most religious people on earth,fact.They are religious because they don't want to be in the minority.They don't want to renounce what the majority upholds.They don't want to denounce what the majority reveres.Nigerians are religious because they can't but be religious. angry

All religion is simply evolved out of fear,fraud,greed,imagination,and poetry.

I disagree Sir!

I think like most things Nigerians, the underlying motive is borne out of GREED!

We just use the Religion to cover-up our "real intentions".

Most Religion preaches Peace, Honesty, Chastity Tolerance, Love for each other, Helping the less Privileged and generally "doing as we want others to do unto us" ...... but ask me: Which of the so-called Religious Leaders even practice what they preach?

If we adhere to what Religion actually preaches, we will be a whole lot better than we are today.

The difference is that "the Oyinbo dont preach religion but practice what it teaches ....
........while we Nigerians preach it but do exactly the opposite".

Who is to blame? religion or those that "get it twisted"?

Its like blaming your Pen, for a bad or illegible handwriting! grin grin grin

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: The New Face Of Aso Rock by lastpage: 12:10pm On May 31, 2015
BackDatAssUp:

How dare you call me a terrorist you Kafur

But you are.... or dont you want your phucking Virgins anymore! grin grin grin

Silly Bandito!

Lastpage!
Re: The New Face Of Aso Rock by Ola64(m): 12:14pm On May 31, 2015
EverestdeBliu:
Baba we ain't seeing the ChaNgE yet o

Is it not too early? Relax for Baba to settle down pls
Re: The New Face Of Aso Rock by lusciouslex: 12:20pm On May 31, 2015
Obijulius:
The new face of corruption.
For he is no different from Abacha. Today, am happy for my brother- GEJ for God has protected and sustained him and his household that they left Aso Rock in good health despite the 'power' tussle. What could be said about the FOOLANIS: Abacha and Yar'Adua? How about Stella Obasanjo? They all died in Aso rock despite the quality services @ their disposal. What a shame! Will history repeat itself?
Re: The New Face Of Aso Rock by murtalaa(m): 12:30pm On May 31, 2015
DankemzI:
https://www.nairaland.com/2347421/suicide-next-only-option/1#34267829

Why must the North always cheat us? Huh? 3 Mosque, 1 Church..... Why? Why?? Why Am sick and tired of this shit. Its high time we separate Religion from government!

Check my Signature
it not a competition sir. The nature of worship in the two religions differ. Muslims pray salat five times a day but Christians have a different praying regime which does not necessitate building many churches. There is a mosques at every street and corner of the north. In fact most houses in the north by default have mosques attached. Would you say the same for churches in the south?
Re: The New Face Of Aso Rock by obyno417(m): 12:39pm On May 31, 2015
Weda na 3 mosque and 1 church dey aso rock dats not my bixness mine is dat dis new leadership should not disappoint Nigerians like dat of GEJ
Re: The New Face Of Aso Rock by Emyemyberry(m): 12:41pm On May 31, 2015
okedaraoblola:
Zoo is meant for animals which makes u one in the zoo.
nah,human with animals in a so called country
Re: The New Face Of Aso Rock by ronky2000: 1:01pm On May 31, 2015
Amusaopeyemi:
So this is where they call Aso Rock?
Wow!
Finally, I get to see the where the president of Nigeria stays.
I'm saving this photo.
pls teach mi aw to save pix on nl,hv tried it severaly,I use a bb
Re: The New Face Of Aso Rock by hadura29(m): 1:02pm On May 31, 2015
Lousymouth:
Hmmm...Nigerians and religion.... If dem like make dem put sango shrine for Aso rock , just do d dammnn job for ur followers

It's so hard to find a youth that's not distracted by religious or ethnic bigotry. Like you rightly said, they should Just do the job and make us smile.... That's just the simple request.
Re: The New Face Of Aso Rock by lastpage: 1:08pm On May 31, 2015
lusciouslex:
For he is no different from Abacha. Today, am happy for my brother- GEJ for God has protected and sustained him and his household that they left Aso Rock in good health despite the 'power' tussle. What could be said about the FOOLANIS: Abacha and Yar'Adua? How about Stella Obasanjo? They all died in Aso rock despite the quality services @ their disposal. What a shame! Will history repeat itself?

Angel of DEATH, so shall it be for you and your household?

"Power tussle" after Eight good useless years in Aso Rock? shocked shocked shocked
Delusion of grand proportions!

I hope your Jona-daft will not die again! grin grin grin
Bloody cow-dungs!

Lastpage!
Re: The New Face Of Aso Rock by ethicalUser(m): 1:13pm On May 31, 2015
Why them build this aso rock like mosque?? Doesnt look befitting to be called a state house ..though the inside is cool
Re: The New Face Of Aso Rock by lastpage: 1:14pm On May 31, 2015
murtalaa:
it not a competition sir. The nature of worship in the two religions differ. Muslims pray salat five times a day but Christians have a different praying regime which does not necessitate building many churches. There is a mosques at every street and corner of the north. In fact most houses in the north by default have mosques attached. Would you say the same for churches in the south?

Hmmm..... pls dont go there with this kind of explanation.

The simple reason is that Christians are not as "forceful and fanatical" as Muslims are, when it comes to religious matters.

How many religious riots have you seen erupt in the South or anywhere for that matter, when Jesus is made fun of?
There you go.
undecided

But whether ten Mosques or Fifty Churches ... or praying thirty times a day or not, it boils down to the individual personality.

A scam is a scam and a thief will always remain a thief, irrespective of his or her religious orientation.

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: The New Face Of Aso Rock by freshvine(f): 1:16pm On May 31, 2015
So the owners of Nigeria built mosques at the back of the President's office, vice President residence totaling 3 mosques in the villa without a Christian chapel until Obasanjo built one in 1999?

So much for Islamisation
Re: The New Face Of Aso Rock by lastpage: 1:17pm On May 31, 2015
DankemzI:

Why must the North always cheat us? Huh? 3 Mosque, 1 Church..... Why? Why?? Why Am sick and tired of this poo. Its high time we separate Religion from government!

Which North is cheating you?
Did they stop Jonathan from building ten Churches inside Aso Rock before he was booted out?
Or does the number of churches and number of times he attends there, make him a better person than a common treasury and wealth squanderer?

Find something more meaningful to say joor.

murtalaa:

Hmmm..... pls dont go there with this kind of explanation.

The simple reason is that Christians are not as "forceful and fanatical" as Muslims are, when it comes to religious matters.

How many religious riots have you seen erupt in the South or anywhere for that matter, when Jesus is made fun of?
There you go.
undecided

But whether ten Mosques or Fifty Churches ... or praying thirty times a day or not, it boils down to the individual personality.

A scam is a scam and a thief will always remain a thief, irrespective of his or her religious orientation.

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: The New Face Of Aso Rock by lusciouslex: 1:21pm On May 31, 2015
lastpage:

Angel of DEATH, so shall it be for you and your household?

"Power tussle" after Eight good useless years in Aso Rock? shocked shocked shocked
Delusion of grand proportions!

I hope your Jona-daft will not die again! grin grin grin
Bloody cow-dungs!

Lastpage!
Who is this uncircumcised son of a donkey? Take your head outta ya ass or save the drama for your mama. Fvck you sideways!
Re: The New Face Of Aso Rock by daveP(m): 1:36pm On May 31, 2015
3:1? No wonder, i now understand why the mallam that visits my neigbours mocks our chapel locations.

(An excerpt from Dave's The Change we want.)
Re: The New Face Of Aso Rock by favourelisha(m): 1:44pm On May 31, 2015
Corruption of course
Obijulius:
The new face of corruption.
Re: The New Face Of Aso Rock by billyG(m): 2:04pm On May 31, 2015
natureblack:
As far as Nigerians are concerned,Buhari should hit the ground running.He is expected to be proactive,a problem solver with insatiable appetite for good governance and sound economic footing.

Nigerians expect him to wave a magic wand that will improve things within the shortest period of time.How he does it is his business.
He is not a magician,either u are patient or go & die~A.oshiomole
Re: The New Face Of Aso Rock by Ekii(f): 2:10pm On May 31, 2015
I really do not care how many mosques or churches are in it as it is a non issue. What matters is that Nigeria should not suffer setbacks as it did in the hands of GEJ.
Re: The New Face Of Aso Rock by natureblack(m): 2:18pm On May 31, 2015
billyG:

He is not a magician,either u are patient or go & die~A.oshiomole
Why do I have this feeling that you are a dreadfully maladjusted coccydynia and a flagrant blood-curdling dreg of the internet ? undecided
Re: The New Face Of Aso Rock by grandstar(m): 2:27pm On May 31, 2015
I detest people who do follow follow with passion. Because you are now in the seat of power, I will now be chasing you.

Tufiakwa!
Re: The New Face Of Aso Rock by SammyO4real: 3:24pm On May 31, 2015
They ain't churches or mosques but domiciles of corruptions.
Re: The New Face Of Aso Rock by poweredcom(m): 3:26pm On May 31, 2015
DankemzI:

Why must the North always cheat us? Huh? 3 Mosque, 1 Church..... Why? Why?? Why Am sick and tired of this shit. Its high time we separate Religion from government!

Check my Signature

Wats wrong wit ur brain is it religion dat u use to measure.....dont u know there r more Muslim over there than xtain
Re: The New Face Of Aso Rock by shigoslim(m): 3:35pm On May 31, 2015
i don't see reason why we built chapel and musque in the place office, either political or private office when we knwn that they met for temporary. Nigeria as country should profound a law that will banned building of place of worship in all govt and private institution. If anyone want to observe his or her faith shud go central musque/chapel gouernment office shud nt be see as auenue of observing faith because temporary to serve the people that appointed u.
Re: The New Face Of Aso Rock by Nobody: 4:13pm On May 31, 2015
ronky2000:
pls teach mi aw to save pix on nl,hv tried it severaly,I use a bb
My dear, I just screengrab o because it does not save most times. I can teach you how to screen grab using a q10 or q5 though.
Re: The New Face Of Aso Rock by Midastorch(m): 4:37pm On May 31, 2015
DankemzI:

Check my Signature
I am from the south and a chritian,I don see how thats an issue.
Re: The New Face Of Aso Rock by Nobody: 4:45pm On May 31, 2015
Nicepoker:
So no shrine for traditional worshippers in aso rock why?
Great point. It's an absolute disgrace that we enthrone two foreign, imported religions while completely ignoring our own traditional heritage. In Abuja we spent millions on a national mosque and national cathedral. What about a national temple for practitioners of traditional faiths? I just don't know what is wrong with us as a people. Just zero sense of pride or dignity.
Re: The New Face Of Aso Rock by pablus: 5:45pm On May 31, 2015
the sitting president's religion should not matter. have 1 national chapel, 1 national mosque and, maybe, 1 for traditional worshippers. just please keep the noise level low. end of story.
Re: The New Face Of Aso Rock by egobetatoday: 6:21pm On May 31, 2015
laurel03:
That is just the way..... Things can never be the same forever.... PMB/PYO giving them headache now.... Country Porting is allowed and you can easily port to benin, niger and cameroon....
#teamintegrity

did i hear u say integrity?
ok. i want to believe u said so cos Buhari/ Pyo have finally declared their assests...so please give me a summary of their assets declaration.

pls wise up Nigerians.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rakiya Musa Birnin Tudu Slapped Twice By LG Chairman In Kebbi (photo) / Real Reasons Tinubu Appointed New Service Chiefs, Others / Presidential Election: Labour Party Releases List Of Legal Team

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.