Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,968 members, 7,909,596 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 09:15 AM

How Come Nigerian Students Don't Know The Answer To This? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Come Nigerian Students Don't Know The Answer To This? (2172 Views)

A Pupil Was Asked To Name 3 Animals That Move At Night. See The Answer / Reasons Nigeria Students Don't Know Book Again / See Why Male Students Don't Pay Attention In School (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Come Nigerian Students Don't Know The Answer To This? by Hardeysolution(m): 2:08am On May 31, 2015
If New York is to USA,......is to Nigeria?
A. Abuja.
B. Ibadan.
C. Lagos.
D. Enugu.
E. Others.

So surprised many don't know it... So anyone with the right answer?
Re: How Come Nigerian Students Don't Know The Answer To This? by HungerBAD: 2:10am On May 31, 2015
Ibadan.

NY is the largest city in the US.

Ibadan is the largest City in Nigeria/West Africa.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Come Nigerian Students Don't Know The Answer To This? by Hardeysolution(m): 2:54am On May 31, 2015
HungerBAD:
Ibadan.

there should be two answers there for different reasons

1 Like

Re: How Come Nigerian Students Don't Know The Answer To This? by Coldplay007(f): 4:56am On May 31, 2015
Lagos..
New York is the commercial city of US, It's also an island too..
Manhattan is practically a replica of Ikoyi or VI..
Harlem - Ajegunle... etc

15 Likes

Re: How Come Nigerian Students Don't Know The Answer To This? by browneyes7(f): 7:11am On May 31, 2015
Abuja n others grin
Re: How Come Nigerian Students Don't Know The Answer To This? by acenazt: 8:22am On May 31, 2015
Na lagos

1 Like

Re: How Come Nigerian Students Don't Know The Answer To This? by Btruth: 8:45am On May 31, 2015
To be honest, naa only you know the answer you are expecting oooo. wink
Re: How Come Nigerian Students Don't Know The Answer To This? by Nobody: 8:54am On May 31, 2015
Lagos.......
Re: How Come Nigerian Students Don't Know The Answer To This? by Lordave: 8:55am On May 31, 2015
Lagos

New York was once the capital of USA just like Lagos and now the to states are the Largest states in their respective countries.
New York and Lagos are the commercial capitals of USA and Nigeria.

8 Likes

Re: How Come Nigerian Students Don't Know The Answer To This? by Lordave: 8:57am On May 31, 2015
Coldplay007:
Lagos..
New York is the commercial city of US, It's also an island too..
Manhattan is practically a replica of Ikoyi or VI..
Harlem - Ajegunle... etc
Is Lagos an island? Neither Lagos nor New York is an island
Re: How Come Nigerian Students Don't Know The Answer To This? by AbuMikey(m): 10:03am On May 31, 2015
Lagos.

REASONS.
1) Both Lagos and New York are the financial capital of their countries.
2) Both Lagos and New York are amongst the most Populous states in their countries.
3) Both Lagos and New York were one time Capital cites of their countries.
4) Both Lagos and New York have a vast history of Slave trade emigration/immigration.

3 Likes

Re: How Come Nigerian Students Don't Know The Answer To This? by Walexey(m): 11:03am On May 31, 2015
Lagos!
Re: How Come Nigerian Students Don't Know The Answer To This? by nawtibownie: 11:34am On May 31, 2015
Lagos na and maybe Ibadan.
Re: How Come Nigerian Students Don't Know The Answer To This? by Tritte(m): 11:53am On May 31, 2015
Make i rest my yansh here......fb material
Re: How Come Nigerian Students Don't Know The Answer To This? by tswagg007(m): 1:13pm On May 31, 2015
Lasgidi.... Den california,maybe abuja
Re: How Come Nigerian Students Don't Know The Answer To This? by kekakuz(m): 2:24pm On May 31, 2015
what's my business
people will just sit down and cos mental problem for themselves

2 Likes

Re: How Come Nigerian Students Don't Know The Answer To This? by fbtowner(m): 2:52pm On May 31, 2015
Lordave:
Lagos

New York was once the capital of USA just like Lagos and now the to states are the Largest states in their respective countries.
New York and Lagos are the commercial capitals of USA and Nigeria.

new york isn't d largest state the last time I checked it was texas

or did I get u wrong ?

1 Like

Re: How Come Nigerian Students Don't Know The Answer To This? by Lordave: 3:00pm On May 31, 2015
fbtowner:

new york isn't d largest state the last time I checked it was texas

or did I get u wrong ?
'Largest'

Consider the financial and population aspects
Re: How Come Nigerian Students Don't Know The Answer To This? by crixlight2(m): 3:13pm On May 31, 2015
Just in case FP
Re: How Come Nigerian Students Don't Know The Answer To This? by ishowdotgmail(m): 3:23pm On May 31, 2015
HungerBAD:
Ibadan.
We people from Ibadan are greeting you Here

7 Orijin for you

1 Like

Re: How Come Nigerian Students Don't Know The Answer To This? by naturalwaves: 3:42pm On May 31, 2015
Ney York is the city that never sleeps in America
Lagos is the city that never sleeps in Nigeria.

Ney York is regarded as the most populous city in America.
Lagos is regarded as the most populous city in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: How Come Nigerian Students Don't Know The Answer To This? by Hardeysolution(m): 4:02pm On May 31, 2015
i have gotten the answer i needed. Let me then give the answer myself just a repitition of what someone has said. It is Lagos. Lagos is the economic capital of Nigeria as New York is the economic capital. WashingtonDC is the administrative capital of US as ABuja is.
Re: How Come Nigerian Students Don't Know The Answer To This? by Coldplay007(f): 4:36pm On May 31, 2015
Lordave:
Is Lagos an island? Neither Lagos nor New York is an island

New York comprises of several islands bro.. Ever heard of Lagos island grin angry? That's why I compared Manhattan to VI..

NB: this is not a comparison of Lagos state with NY state. It's a comparison of NY city with the city of Lagos...

(1) (Reply)

Research Project Topics And Materials In Hotel And Catering / Hillcity Foundation Successful Applicant / Studying At Uganda Does It Worth It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.