Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,268 members, 7,947,293 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 04:16 PM

Probe CAN, TAN, Super-rich Nigerians, Anglican Bishop Urges Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Probe CAN, TAN, Super-rich Nigerians, Anglican Bishop Urges Buhari (21769 Views)

Return ‘Arabic Ajami’ To Naira Notes – Muslim Group(MURIC) Urges Buhari! / Probe CAN, TAN, Super-rich Nigerians, Anglican Bishop Urges Buhari / We Must Question Sources Of Rich Nigerians’ Wealth –osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Probe CAN, TAN, Super-rich Nigerians, Anglican Bishop Urges Buhari by bunmititi(f): 1:28pm On May 31, 2015
IYANGBALI:
where is your dad's name?I didn't see his name on the list or is he a nobody like you in Nigeria. You are a sadist,your little brain is inside your smelling toto with little network tongue

why are you people defending the evil looting pastors?
do you want this our war against corruoption to succeed?
maybe you are one of those flying around in private jets with them
and drinking chmapagne with garri.
god is watchng you.
Re: Probe CAN, TAN, Super-rich Nigerians, Anglican Bishop Urges Buhari by phrancky(m): 1:31pm On May 31, 2015
Really don't c how probing CAN will solve d issues we have at hand. He was labeled an extremist during d campaign and probing CAN will only justify that.
Re: Probe CAN, TAN, Super-rich Nigerians, Anglican Bishop Urges Buhari by klax(m): 1:38pm On May 31, 2015
Mr Bishop stop being one side stop mentioning particular people or group pls everybody I mean every corrupt people either pdp or apc or whoever should be prosecuted if find guilty. Period!!!
Re: Probe CAN, TAN, Super-rich Nigerians, Anglican Bishop Urges Buhari by Bevista: 1:53pm On May 31, 2015
chuna1985:

Yes we can probe till 1950 as long as they are alive, u don't probe selectively.

And yes we have been pretending like an ostrich for decades now n will continue that way...

Public officers will loot permanently as long as we are running this same system. A corrupt system is a corrupt system, It will destroy anyone there..
That's great! But that's why we always have different kind of leaders with different perspectives on how things should be done. Your views above simply reflect how you would rather approach your leadership. Apparently, PMB has a different approach and so do I.

(Un)fortunately, PMB is the president now and so his approach is more important than yours and mine. I am right behind on this one, though.
Re: Probe CAN, TAN, Super-rich Nigerians, Anglican Bishop Urges Buhari by dopeboyy(m): 2:02pm On May 31, 2015
angry
Re: Probe CAN, TAN, Super-rich Nigerians, Anglican Bishop Urges Buhari by Donmajor1(m): 2:15pm On May 31, 2015
[quote author=fastguy10 post=34268210]
U dey mind dat bishop I dnt no who made him bishop well he is a aboki,a aboki will always be aboki
Buhari can never probe CAN dat will be d last tin he will do even buhari no where his probe will end becos it will cause crises b/w Christian n Moslem[/quote it will not cause any prob look at his life stly where did he get all the money frm he must explain no body is above the law if find wanting
Re: Probe CAN, TAN, Super-rich Nigerians, Anglican Bishop Urges Buhari by Nobody: 2:53pm On May 31, 2015
Bevista:
That's great! But that's why we always have different kind of leaders with different perspectives on how things should be done. Your views above simply reflect how you would rather approach your leadership. Apparently, PMB has a different approach and so do I.

(Un)fortunately, PMB is the president now and so his approach is more important than yours and mine. I am right behind on this one, though.

Buhari already told u time n again that he's not interested in probing anybody. I wander why u keep dragging this probe ish.

If any democratic president tries to probe present n past leaders, Its a sure sign of doom for him.

Who u go personally probe
Over 100 senators, over 300 reps, over 40 governors or over 500 Assembly members I don't even want to call All Ministers.....

All these people were public officers who ruled in the last few years.
Re: Probe CAN, TAN, Super-rich Nigerians, Anglican Bishop Urges Buhari by Bevista: 3:03pm On May 31, 2015
chuna1985:

Buhari already told u time n again that he's not interested in probing anybody. I wander why u keep dragging this probe ish.

If any democratic president tries to probe present n past leaders, Its a sure sign of doom for him.

Who u go personally probe
Over 100 senators, over 300 reps, over 40 governors or over 500 Assembly members I don't even want to call All Ministers.....

All these people were public officers who ruled in the last few years.
Yes, he said he wasn't interested in probing previous administrations. But he also said that - due to the sheer amount involved - he'll probe the 'missing' $20b NNPC funds. He also said that all probes carried out by National Assembly for which recommendations were made will also be revisited for implementation (atleast, in those cases he is not the one probing, but simply implementing the recommendation of the NA). That is the way he has chosen to exercise his prerogative, and I guess we'll all have to deal with that.
Re: Probe CAN, TAN, Super-rich Nigerians, Anglican Bishop Urges Buhari by petermichaels(m): 4:03pm On May 31, 2015
Emphany:
Its so annoying when so many especially christians see Buhari as their omini. No... Tell him to come and probe church members too.

Na so oh my frnd. Naija now see buhari as a god. No body is calling on God for help 2 steady Nigeria, bt on mare man,Buhari. And an aging öne self. May God have mercy on us more especially we who call ourselves Christians. Amen!
Re: Probe CAN, TAN, Super-rich Nigerians, Anglican Bishop Urges Buhari by nortcentrallord(m): 4:05pm On May 31, 2015
Why do you want to set buhari up like this? A fight against CAN is a fight against Christianity grin grin grin. Does he want to end his presidency? grin cheesy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Probe CAN, TAN, Super-rich Nigerians, Anglican Bishop Urges Buhari by Nosa77(m): 4:51pm On May 31, 2015
Unfortunately, it appears almost all the 'men of God' of today have chosen to trade their calling with political favours and associations. Why is it that much of the headlines from the church today surrounds political controversies? That's one of the reasons I love and respect people like Prophet TB Joshua - he has proven over time that he is not a material pastor out for political aims or gain.

Oritsejafor and his like should take note - time will tell...
Re: Probe CAN, TAN, Super-rich Nigerians, Anglican Bishop Urges Buhari by mensdept: 5:22pm On May 31, 2015
Redeemed, Winners, all these money and rich empire churches need to closed for all their deception and distraction of people.
Re: Probe CAN, TAN, Super-rich Nigerians, Anglican Bishop Urges Buhari by ZITRAN: 5:24pm On May 31, 2015
nortcentrallord:
Why do you want to set buhari up like this? A fight against CAN is a fight against Christianity grin grin grin. Does he want to end his presidency? grin cheesy grin
so it was CAN dat elected him abi
Re: Probe CAN, TAN, Super-rich Nigerians, Anglican Bishop Urges Buhari by coolsegun2002: 6:05pm On May 31, 2015
I don't care about probing of religious bodies..last time I checked its no crime to receive donations....d person wey I dey beef na alakija and co. i still don't understand how one person will own an oil bloc that belongs to a nation...someone shuld please tell me what will justify one person to receive 15 to 25million naira every 24hrs...oh! Cancel that..did I say naira?? ..its actually in dollars..one individual..I even heard the case was taken to court...permit me to use this english...corroptically..she won the case..just because she's settling the so called "cabals" buhari shuld please see to cases like dis...
Re: Probe CAN, TAN, Super-rich Nigerians, Anglican Bishop Urges Buhari by akoaki(m): 6:15pm On May 31, 2015
MeAboki:

Yes indeed, see the show of opulence from a supposed man of God with his wife.

Man of God ? Big No. They should be called " god of men " on earth.
Re: Probe CAN, TAN, Super-rich Nigerians, Anglican Bishop Urges Buhari by akoaki(m): 6:22pm On May 31, 2015
fastguy10:

U dey mind dat bishop I dnt no who made him bishop well he is a aboki,a aboki will always be aboki
Buhari can never probe CAN dat will be d last tin he will do even buhari no where his probe will end becos it will cause crises b/w Christian n Moslem

The fear of doing the right things has been the bane of nigeria's problems. We fear to talk about religion and other socio- political maladies in the society for for no good reason. The journey to solving a problem starts with discussing it constructively in the public domain. Nigerians must begin to purge themseves of this spirirt of fear and suspicion if the country must move forward.
Re: Probe CAN, TAN, Super-rich Nigerians, Anglican Bishop Urges Buhari by akoaki(m): 6:33pm On May 31, 2015
mansmx20:
He should let CAN be, if there is any charge upon them, he should just block all loop hols. Some cristain will not understand the motive, he should leave religion body, because Nigerians are very sensitive when it comes to religion

As long as the probe will cover all segments of the society , nothing bad will happen. Nigerians fear everything around them and that is why the larger society is very poor while the few that are bold and daring are busy milking the country dry. Before the last elections, only few nigerians believed there will be no crisis while most (including the so called religious leaders) expressed utmost fear and even prophesised doom. We must begin to see national issues as they are without unnecessary prejudices if nigeria must prosper.

1 Like

Re: Probe CAN, TAN, Super-rich Nigerians, Anglican Bishop Urges Buhari by SendeKamo: 6:42pm On May 31, 2015
How can somebody say they should probe CAN? And TAN? Are this people just mad?
Re: Probe CAN, TAN, Super-rich Nigerians, Anglican Bishop Urges Buhari by didactic70: 6:56pm On May 31, 2015
This guy is dumb.
Re: Probe CAN, TAN, Super-rich Nigerians, Anglican Bishop Urges Buhari by nortcentrallord(m): 7:12pm On May 31, 2015
ZITRAN:
so it was CAN dat elected him abi

"A fight against bh is a fight against the North"

Don't forget can is not a government funded agency. He can not try it. Point blank. Except he wants another religious uprising. Don't forget that he has made comments in the past about fighting to entrench Jihad and Islam in Nigeria. No christian president will dare set up a probe on an islamic org and so he shouldn't over step his bounds. Simple.
Re: Probe CAN, TAN, Super-rich Nigerians, Anglican Bishop Urges Buhari by gerald09(m): 8:28pm On May 31, 2015
donno if this is bad belle but we all kn he can't probe CAN. its not possible. cos its a sensitive part that involve religion, so oga bishop stop. if em try am PDP will use it against him, we all kn they campaign about buhari has been on religious ground so..... we need another way to deal with them.
Re: Probe CAN, TAN, Super-rich Nigerians, Anglican Bishop Urges Buhari by Tex42(m): 9:47am On Jun 01, 2015
Shey na probing we elect Buhari for.

Him no go attend to the sorry state of the economy, abi the security situation and so on.

See Idowu F. Dey even talk. Mtchwww!
Re: Probe CAN, TAN, Super-rich Nigerians, Anglican Bishop Urges Buhari by tammie24: 12:04pm On Jun 01, 2015
Emphany:
Its so annoying when so many especially christians see Buhari as their omini. No... Tell him to come and probe church members too.
really disturbing
Re: Probe CAN, TAN, Super-rich Nigerians, Anglican Bishop Urges Buhari by tammie24: 12:05pm On Jun 01, 2015
Emphany:
Really disturbing
Re: Probe CAN, TAN, Super-rich Nigerians, Anglican Bishop Urges Buhari by Hellrazor101: 10:10pm On Apr 06, 2020
Advertise on www.realrastas.com.ng for low prices as low as 3,000naira

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG Clears 12 Months Of Arrears Owed Pensioners / Presidential And Senatorial Results From Imo State / Operation Hadin Kai (OPHK): Nigerian Army Renames Operation In The North East

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.