Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,706 members, 7,941,692 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 11:34 AM

Will Zahra Buhari Continue Living Her Lavish Lifestyle Now That Baba Is There. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Will Zahra Buhari Continue Living Her Lavish Lifestyle Now That Baba Is There. (4797 Views)

Bbnaija: Ali Baba Is Supporting Efe (Photo) / Lavish Lifestyle Of Daniella Okeke, The Actress Associated With Apostle Suleman / See Mercy Aigbe Living Her Life Like It’s Golden Too (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will Zahra Buhari Continue Living Her Lavish Lifestyle Now That Baba Is There. by Nobody: 6:54am On May 31, 2015
Will zahra buhari still continue with her lavish life now that she has a father who is the president of the federal republic of nigeria..
Zahra Buhari – a Medical Microbiology student of the University of Surrey, United Kingdom.
Who has gulped a whooping sum of £150,000 on her education in the UK, in the last 4 years not minding the fact that her father has just 150 cows and 1 million naira in his account.. And she has been known for her lavish shopping in the UK..
Now that her father is the president.. Will this lavish lifestyle continue? Is this the change we want?
Re: Will Zahra Buhari Continue Living Her Lavish Lifestyle Now That Baba Is There. by shakazuldadon: 6:55am On May 31, 2015
What's your ffing business...

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Will Zahra Buhari Continue Living Her Lavish Lifestyle Now That Baba Is There. by browneyes7(f): 6:56am On May 31, 2015
Una no go free dz family undecided undecided

6 Likes

Re: Will Zahra Buhari Continue Living Her Lavish Lifestyle Now That Baba Is There. by Cutehector(m): 6:57am On May 31, 2015
Its very important to knw dat one step in progressin in life is minding one's own business!

4 Likes

Re: Will Zahra Buhari Continue Living Her Lavish Lifestyle Now That Baba Is There. by temitemi1(m): 6:58am On May 31, 2015
U mean our government official grin. GEJ my HERO! FAYOSE my ROLE MODEL!!

2 Likes

Re: Will Zahra Buhari Continue Living Her Lavish Lifestyle Now That Baba Is There. by Nobody: 7:04am On May 31, 2015
shakazuldadon:
Cutehector:
Its very important to knw dat one step in progressin in life is minding one's own business!
shakazuldadon:
Ur opinion is nt needed pls park well.

1 Like

Re: Will Zahra Buhari Continue Living Her Lavish Lifestyle Now That Baba Is There. by fairygeh(f): 7:05am On May 31, 2015
Cutehector:
So you really know about minding ones business? Hypocrite

5 Likes

Re: Will Zahra Buhari Continue Living Her Lavish Lifestyle Now That Baba Is There. by Cutehector(m): 7:06am On May 31, 2015
Faba:
Ur opinion is nt need pls park well.
ur opinion is not needed..

Pls kindly take correction..
Re: Will Zahra Buhari Continue Living Her Lavish Lifestyle Now That Baba Is There. by Cutehector(m): 7:08am On May 31, 2015
fairygeh:

So you really know about minding ones business? Hypocrite
u should hav minded ur own business befor takin out ur worthless fone and quotin me in d begining.. Nw get behind me...

2 Likes

Re: Will Zahra Buhari Continue Living Her Lavish Lifestyle Now That Baba Is There. by Nobody: 7:09am On May 31, 2015
Cutehector:
u should hav minded ur own business befor takin out ur worthless fone and quotin me in d begining.. Nw get behind me...
Satan be gone
Re: Will Zahra Buhari Continue Living Her Lavish Lifestyle Now That Baba Is There. by fairygeh(f): 7:11am On May 31, 2015
Cutehector:
Lol at worthless phone you seen my phone? Hahhahahaha. You just made me laugh,i thought u were a lil bit sensible but you have shown yourself to be a senseless mistake of a man. i should get thee behind you cheesy for what na?
Re: Will Zahra Buhari Continue Living Her Lavish Lifestyle Now That Baba Is There. by Cutehector(m): 7:11am On May 31, 2015
Faba:
Satan be gone
lol .. U dnt wana mess wit satan...
Re: Will Zahra Buhari Continue Living Her Lavish Lifestyle Now That Baba Is There. by Cutehector(m): 7:13am On May 31, 2015
fairygeh:

Lol at worthless phone you seen my phone? Hahhahahaha. You just made me laugh,i thought u were a lil bit sensible but you have shown yourself to be a senseless mistake of a man. i should get thee behind you cheesy for what na?
cuz dats whr ur place is.. Woman!

1 Like

Re: Will Zahra Buhari Continue Living Her Lavish Lifestyle Now That Baba Is There. by fairygeh(f): 7:17am On May 31, 2015
Cutehector:
cuz dats whr ur place is.. Woman!
Go get some sense,its free grin

2 Likes

Re: Will Zahra Buhari Continue Living Her Lavish Lifestyle Now That Baba Is There. by Cutehector(m): 7:22am On May 31, 2015
fairygeh:

Go get some sense,its free grin
lol.. Its obvious urs is cheap and malicious.. Dats why ur sense has expired..
Re: Will Zahra Buhari Continue Living Her Lavish Lifestyle Now That Baba Is There. by Shortyy(f): 7:22am On May 31, 2015
she's Zara and not Buhari
Re: Will Zahra Buhari Continue Living Her Lavish Lifestyle Now That Baba Is There. by fairygeh(f): 7:32am On May 31, 2015
Cutehector:
lol.. Its obvious urs is cheap and malicious.. Dats why ur sense has expired..

cheesy ooouch,that hurts cheesy
At least mine expired ni,meaning i once had
How about u that has never had sense for once in ur entire life, u nevertheless reason with ur anus,myopic fool

2 Likes

Re: Will Zahra Buhari Continue Living Her Lavish Lifestyle Now That Baba Is There. by Cutehector(m): 7:38am On May 31, 2015
fairygeh:

cheesy ooouch,that hurts cheesy
At least mine expired ni,meaning i once had
How about u that has never had for once in ur entire life, u nevertheless reason with ur anus,myopic fool
so if the ask u whr d brain is located, ur answer will be the anus.. Nw look at urself... U see, thank God u admit ur sense has already expired.. I guess it did years bak.. Now why don't u go bak to d slum whr u pick ur useless free senses and install it as usual... Until something reasonable happens in ur sorry life.

1 Like

Re: Will Zahra Buhari Continue Living Her Lavish Lifestyle Now That Baba Is There. by CSTR2: 7:39am On May 31, 2015
Sorry, we are not going to mind our business.
We will monitor them all to gauge any corruption.
If you don't like the heat, don't cook.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will Zahra Buhari Continue Living Her Lavish Lifestyle Now That Baba Is There. by Nobody: 7:42am On May 31, 2015
CSTR2:
Sorry, we are not going to mind our business. We will monitor them all to gauge any corruption. If you don't like the heat, don't cook.
Quote of d day..
Re: Will Zahra Buhari Continue Living Her Lavish Lifestyle Now That Baba Is There. by helovesme(f): 8:59am On May 31, 2015
Smh!

How did you arrive at your 150k figure?

Even students privately educated at Eton,etc do not spend that much on tuition and living expenses in four years.

Do you know if she's on scholarship? University of Surrey is one of the top-rated and highly ranked schools in the UK and she must be VERY intelligent to have secured the admission. Her chosen course of study "medical microbiology" is no walk in the park either. Please stop the jealousy. It's not healthy for you.

Do you know if her fees were paid for by her mum, Aisha or her elder/step sisters?

Do you know if she works in the UK part-time during school term and full-time during school holidays?

Do you know that she is a grown adult and she has the sole choice to decide on whatever country she wants to study despite what her father might think or decide?

What is 'lavish' about living or studying in the UK Please, work on your poverty mentality.

6 Likes

Re: Will Zahra Buhari Continue Living Her Lavish Lifestyle Now That Baba Is There. by kinglord(m): 9:22am On May 31, 2015
And I was here..... Watching d first family in 4D
Re: Will Zahra Buhari Continue Living Her Lavish Lifestyle Now That Baba Is There. by rusher14: 9:34am On May 31, 2015
See where years of poverty has led my compatriots. lipsrsealed

Studying in the UK is now lavish lifestyle.

Never mind the bogus £150k spent in 4 years. What if she was taking a course at Harvard?

Indeed small minds do small things.

I'm sorry but she would not abort her studies for little blue people like you.

2 Likes

Re: Will Zahra Buhari Continue Living Her Lavish Lifestyle Now That Baba Is There. by Nobody: 12:15pm On May 31, 2015
rusher14:
See where years of poverty has led my compatriots. lipsrsealed

Studying in the UK is now lavish lifestyle.

Never mind the bogus £150k spent in 4 years. What if she was taking a course at Harvard?

Indeed small minds do small things.

I'm sorry but she would not abort her studies for little blue people like you.
Tink b4 u comment hw does aving 1m equal spending over 45m.
Re: Will Zahra Buhari Continue Living Her Lavish Lifestyle Now That Baba Is There. by Nobody: 12:17pm On May 31, 2015
helovesme:
Smh!

How did you arrive at your 150k figure?

Even students privately educated at Eton,etc do not spend that much on tuition and living expenses in four years.

Do you know if she's on scholarship? University of Surrey is one of the top-rated and highly ranked schools in the UK and she must be VERY intelligent to have secured the admission. Her chosen course of study "medical microbiology" is no walk in the park either. Please stop the jealousy. It's not healthy for you.

Do you know if her fees were paid for by her mum, Aisha or her elder/step sisters?

Do you know if she works in the UK part-time during school term and full-time during school holidays?

Do you know that she is a grown adult and she has the sole choice to decide on whatever country she wants to study despite what her father might think or decide?

What is 'lavish' about living or studying in the UK Please, work on your poverty mentality.
Since u knw d skul.. go find out and sum dem expenses together for 4 years..
Re: Will Zahra Buhari Continue Living Her Lavish Lifestyle Now That Baba Is There. by rusher14: 12:23pm On May 31, 2015
Faba:
Tink b4 u comment hw does aving 1m equal spending over 45m.

I think you should think before you comment.

There's a video (YouTube if you like) out there of a candid interview of the presidential candidate (at the time) where he denied having just a million naira.

Rabble rousers such as yourself would simply like to follow rumours than facts.

Realise that as an ex-head of state and General there are many perks associated such as scholarships and endowments for offsprings etc. Those things matter little to you as your hate and willingness to see him fail would rather have you condemn even the noble thoughts and actions that would be of benefit to you and generations unborn.

1 Like

Re: Will Zahra Buhari Continue Living Her Lavish Lifestyle Now That Baba Is There. by helovesme(f): 12:25pm On May 31, 2015
Faba:
Since u knw d skul.. go find out and sum dem expenses together for 4 years..

Your ignorance and unwilliginess to be schooled is shocking!

Have you ever left the shores of Nigeria? How much more live, study and work in the UK? The answer is clearly NO. I'm not going to waste my time giving you a breakdown of tuition fees/living expenses in an average UK university. Google is your friend and you have a brain - so use it! angry

That 150k you've quoted will get you a comfortable flat (outright purchase) in many parts of the UK.

Pounds is not like your Naira that has little value.

1 Like

Re: Will Zahra Buhari Continue Living Her Lavish Lifestyle Now That Baba Is There. by seangy4konji: 12:33pm On May 31, 2015
Young people have Hypertension nowadays...You are on your own...

1 Like

Re: Will Zahra Buhari Continue Living Her Lavish Lifestyle Now That Baba Is There. by chineloSA(f): 12:42pm On May 31, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin some comments sha

1 Like

Re: Will Zahra Buhari Continue Living Her Lavish Lifestyle Now That Baba Is There. by Houseofglam7(f): 1:34pm On May 31, 2015
Reading comments

2 Likes

Re: Will Zahra Buhari Continue Living Her Lavish Lifestyle Now That Baba Is There. by kenedy175(m): 1:44pm On May 31, 2015
Well, money only "increases" the character a person has already. It doesn't change it.
Re: Will Zahra Buhari Continue Living Her Lavish Lifestyle Now That Baba Is There. by helovesme(f): 1:47pm On May 31, 2015
Faba, to further prove how ignorant you are, BSC medical microbiology at the university of surrey is actually a 3years course and not 4 years if she opts out of the one year professional training placement.

http://www.surrey.ac.uk/undergraduate/microbiology

Awon TANoids oshi angry angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Glenfiddich Whisky Invites Cubana Chairman, Playnetwork, Eddy Madaki To Scotland / Davido Inspires New Emoji On Whatsapp "Blow My Mind" / Justin Timberlake Caught ‘cheating’ On Wife W/ Black Actress!! (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.