Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,994 members, 7,880,106 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 12:26 PM

Key Appointments: Buhari’s Silence Unsettles APC Leaders - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Key Appointments: Buhari’s Silence Unsettles APC Leaders (45727 Views)

Appointments: Buhari Has Violated Laws —senators / Federal Appointments: Buhari Didn’t Inform Me Of My Non-inclusion -onu / Appointments: Buhari, APC Move To Pacify S’east (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Key Appointments: Buhari’s Silence Unsettles APC Leaders by millionboi(m): 10:05am On May 31, 2015
fareed69:

Una vote for him?

No be the Clueless Otuoke goat Una dey follow.

Wen change was Starring all in the face una gree

If he like he no go give una anything.

If not for Ngige,Onu and Rochas una get any1.

Just pity the so called people.

Bunch of

I reserve my Comments.
DATZ vry stupid of u,i blame GMB 4nt formin gudrelatnship wit d ibo ppl.....ok let me ask u?hw many time has buhari vistd any of d eastrn state or carry out any foundatn in iboland,only 2com out durin campaign nd expect dem 2felow him. U beta retink
Re: Key Appointments: Buhari’s Silence Unsettles APC Leaders by IYANGBALI: 10:05am On May 31, 2015
BarryX:
The Daura guy is not even smart enough in my books to choose, inputs from partymen are important. But who are the party men?

Question that time shall definitely answer as events unfolds
hater's alert tongue

1 Like

Re: Key Appointments: Buhari’s Silence Unsettles APC Leaders by Pavarottii(m): 10:06am On May 31, 2015
hadura29:

No lies my bro, I don't care who he chooses, all I want is a working Nigeria after all we are all Nigerians what's with this ethnicity... Gosh...
Nothing with the ethnicity my dear, but they should be balance, cos we have technocrats and sincere people who can deliver in all geo political zones. So it should go round like it did in the past tenure. How will u feel that all key positions and ministerial positions are from the SOUTH EAST only or NORTH EAST only? Sincerely!
Re: Key Appointments: Buhari’s Silence Unsettles APC Leaders by IYANGBALI: 10:08am On May 31, 2015
millionboi:
DATZ vry stupid of u,i blame GMB 4nt formin gudrelatnship wit d ibo ppl.....ok let me ask u?hw many time ve buhari
see who is talking. Everything is about ibo people.I'm sure your brain is in your anus with very low network
Re: Key Appointments: Buhari’s Silence Unsettles APC Leaders by Toks2008(m): 10:08am On May 31, 2015
doctokwus:

Yeah.Everyone is anxious. There is a lot for him to do and there doesn't seem to be time.I was expecting key appointments within 48hrs,but one thing I have learnt from PMB right from d campaigns is that he is a man that does things at his own pace and eventually d outcome of his decisions turnout to be done with honest intentions,take many by surprise with positive results.Let's just see what tomorrow holds.
I for one don't feel its appropriate for Garba Shehu to still b issuing press releases for him if he hasn't been confirmed as his official spokesman.
Hopefully before today runs out or latest tomorrow, some appointments would have been made.

All these poo no concern me.

If after four years we do not see stable power supply and optimally working refineries i will pass a vote of no confidence in APC led government and consider Nigeria a hopeless country.

3 Likes

Re: Key Appointments: Buhari’s Silence Unsettles APC Leaders by double0seven(m): 10:09am On May 31, 2015
if I was Buhari, don't think I would want to appoint Amaechi as my chief of staff. The guy is loud-mouthed. He talks anyhow. A chief of staff must have a lot of decorum. Ameachi is someone that likes spoiling for a fight.

Besides, I think any President that have a just recent governor as his chief of staff may have serious problems with him. How well will he take orders, having been giving others orders just a few months ago; and you know the recent governors in Nigeria feel like little gods with all the money and influence at their disposal.

3 Likes

Re: Key Appointments: Buhari’s Silence Unsettles APC Leaders by liveexoticfish: 10:10am On May 31, 2015
Huu hummmmm when Jona failled we blamed him alone we called him a lot of ugly name
Those leaders choose for him at that time
The people they choose for him spoil his name
Nigeria !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Enoght ooooooooo let PMB choose for him self oooooooo let him carry the blame ooooo
Re: Key Appointments: Buhari’s Silence Unsettles APC Leaders by bknight: 10:12am On May 31, 2015
And once again, its about who comes from what part of the country (quota system) and 'who & who worked for the party' (party affiliations) and not about who can do the job on merit.

And the cycle continues...

1 Like

Re: Key Appointments: Buhari’s Silence Unsettles APC Leaders by hadura29(m): 10:12am On May 31, 2015
4stylz:

Because Gej allowed free and fair; lets see if buhari will do the same bro

No qualms bro, God will will protect us past the next 4 years... Happy Sunday...

1 Like

Re: Key Appointments: Buhari’s Silence Unsettles APC Leaders by millionboi(m): 10:12am On May 31, 2015
IYANGBALI:
see who is talking. Everything is about ibo people.I'm sure your brain is in your anus with very low network
Ans my Qtn hw many times?u yorubas romance buhari because of osinbajo nt because u lik him.....nd u r openin ur smelin mouth 2talk 2ibos anyhw

2 Likes

Re: Key Appointments: Buhari’s Silence Unsettles APC Leaders by BarryX(m): 10:13am On May 31, 2015
IYANGBALI:
hater's alert tongue
Hate who?
Re: Key Appointments: Buhari’s Silence Unsettles APC Leaders by muh4lyf(m): 10:14am On May 31, 2015
If he likes let him go to niger to choose I don't care, so long Nigeria is working, so long the masses are feeling the positive change, that they have a working government ahont care... Tribal sentiments have succeeded in killing this country and our educated illiterate won't let us here word... God bless naija

1 Like

Re: Key Appointments: Buhari’s Silence Unsettles APC Leaders by omenka(m): 10:15am On May 31, 2015
"I belong to everybody and belong to nobody". He said it and so shal he act. Anyone who asssumed it woud be business as usual is in for the shocker of the century.

2 Likes

Re: Key Appointments: Buhari’s Silence Unsettles APC Leaders by docadams: 10:16am On May 31, 2015
Firefire:
Meanwhile, THISDAY learnt that APC leaders insisted they must be carried along by the president in the making of strategic appointments in line with the principle of party supremacy.

What Nigerians require are people who will perform and not the same, recycle and thieving politicians.

You made sense there. I wish you can stick to that train of reasoning, bro.

1 Like

Re: Key Appointments: Buhari’s Silence Unsettles APC Leaders by Jobneeded12: 10:17am On May 31, 2015
sleekp1:
Power have shifted to the north courtesy of Tinubu, I don't feel sorry for him.

I thought you said he was powerless
Re: Key Appointments: Buhari’s Silence Unsettles APC Leaders by Jobneeded12: 10:17am On May 31, 2015
sleekp1:
[s][/s]

Imagine if Jonathan had filled his cabinet with only Otuoke people, bombs would have rained down.

Let me be the governor of your state because ethnicity doesn't matter.

GEJ only filled his cabinet and agency with igbo people
Re: Key Appointments: Buhari’s Silence Unsettles APC Leaders by IYANGBALI: 10:19am On May 31, 2015
millionboi:
Ans my Qtn hw many times?u yorubas romance buhari because of osinbajo nt because u lik him.....nd u r openin ur smelin mouth 2talk 2ibos anyhw
eyaaaaaaaa,you are yet to recover from the defeat,sowie o Keeping hating you and your people will forever remain where you aretongue
Re: Key Appointments: Buhari’s Silence Unsettles APC Leaders by Nobody: 10:22am On May 31, 2015
Appointments should be based on merit. I had expected the President to have penciled down his team since March 30th but it appears he hasnt still come to terms that he is now the President of Nigeria. APC as it is constituted is a disoriented nepotistic crackhouse that should allow the Daura President to think straight and make priority appointments based on merit.

2 Likes

Re: Key Appointments: Buhari’s Silence Unsettles APC Leaders by hadura29(m): 10:22am On May 31, 2015
Pavarottii:

Nothing with the ethnicity my dear, but they should be balance, cos we have technocrats and sincere people who can deliver in all geo political zones. So it should go round like it did in the past tenure. How will u feel that all key positions and ministerial positions are from the SOUTH EAST only or NORTH EAST only? Sincerely!

Sincerely speaking, I don't care as long as they are performing there duties. But from his antecedents, he knows what to do to bring balance and he has also told us himself that he wants technocrats, all we need to do is just to sit watch him. If after 4 years and nothing to show for it, jeez I'll thumb him out....
Re: Key Appointments: Buhari’s Silence Unsettles APC Leaders by omenka(m): 10:23am On May 31, 2015
hadura29:

No lies my bro, I don't care who he chooses, all I want is a working Nigeria after all we are all Nigerians what's with this ethnicity... Gosh...
it relly hurts when you see supposed educated youths speak like this. When re we ever gonna start thinking "Nigeria". Just as you, I don't freaking car a hoot if the key positions are given to expertriates from Tibet, all I wanna see is a properous country. Why is it so ddifficult for people to look t things from such. Holistic perspective??
Re: Key Appointments: Buhari’s Silence Unsettles APC Leaders by Uncletony(m): 10:24am On May 31, 2015
sleekp1:
[s][/s]

Imagine if Jonathan had filled his cabinet with only Otuoke people, bombs would have rained down.

Let me be the governor of your state because ethnicity doesn't matter.

That was Jonathan major undoing!. He was not man enough to make his on decisions, cox at the end of the day is d president that will bear all the consequences!!. Gej was a flop, let tell ourself the truth. I still love him & wish him well, but he dissapointed us from the south.

1 Like

Re: Key Appointments: Buhari’s Silence Unsettles APC Leaders by Berium(m): 10:30am On May 31, 2015
I knw this is just an assumption... but I wouldn't be surprised if all d key positions are given to the northerners.. north agenda has come to actualization.

3 Likes

Re: Key Appointments: Buhari’s Silence Unsettles APC Leaders by anonimi: 10:31am On May 31, 2015
omenka:
"I belong to everybody and belong to nobody". He said it and so shal he act. Anyone who asssumed it woud be business as usual is in for the shocker of the century.

You may actually be correct. cheesy

OBJ said the same on 29 May 1999 that it would no longer be business as usual and we did get the shocker of our life:

- bought blackout with $16 billion plus.
- the brutal murder of his Attorney General, Bola Ige never resolved as with many other political assassinations.
- the rigging of Ngige and subsequent kidnap by the brother of his Man Friday.
- decorating Alhaji Lamidi Adedibu, the TERRORIST of Ibadan as his own personal Garrison Commander.
- capture of elections, with flip flopping Christian conscience women even disobeying court rulings anyhow.
- etc, etc.

Yet the man not only was voted in for a second term, he almost got a third term and has been installing presidents since he left office- in 2007, 2011 and 2015!
Na so even the new megida on the block dey receive direct advice on how to operate his administration from his party's navigator.
We must be really clueless people- all 170 million of us! shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Key Appointments: Buhari’s Silence Unsettles APC Leaders by anonimi: 10:36am On May 31, 2015
Uncletony:
That was Jonathan major undoing!. He was not man enough to make his on decisions, cox at the end of the day is d president that will bear all the consequences!!. Gej was a flop, let tell ourself the truth. I still love him & wish him well, but he dissapointed us from the south.

Most people talk with very uninformed background of our geo-political and military realities.

Apart from the fear of IMPEACHMENT by the reps and senators of the more unified 19 northern states compared to the south's disparaged 17 states, there were real fears and at least two attempts on his life! It is a miracle he completed his first term and ACHIEVED so much in the period.

Anyone who is keen to understand what I am talking about should read about the Egyptian revolution and how the ELECTED civilian president is now sentenced to death by the military COUPIST who overthrew him! shocked

Re: Key Appointments: Buhari’s Silence Unsettles APC Leaders by Nobody: 10:44am On May 31, 2015
O BOY, PUT UP A REASONABLE ARGUMENT AND SOTP EXPOSING UR FOOLISHNESS
Sirniyeh:
Those who are not happy with Buhari's approach should go and hug transformer.

Wait till monday

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Key Appointments: Buhari’s Silence Unsettles APC Leaders by AreaFada2: 10:45am On May 31, 2015
hadura29:

Sure, the same Northerners who have controlled things for nearly 40 years without anything to show for it can continue. What difference will another 4 to 8 years make?

People blamed Jonathan during his 5 plus years in power, by some of the same "owners" of Nigeria who were out to frustrate him through terrorism, propaganda, allegation of killer squad, 1000 prominent people pencilled for execution and plans to handover to the military. Ironically, he handed over to a retired general. God and Nigerians are watching. shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Key Appointments: Buhari’s Silence Unsettles APC Leaders by mamasoljas(f): 10:45am On May 31, 2015
hamaworld:
Abeg...all dis reliable source for baba cabinet appointment is same with arsenal transfer market.

I won't believe any news about Buhari cabinet until I see it with my two korokoro eyes
you said it all.
Re: Key Appointments: Buhari’s Silence Unsettles APC Leaders by Nobody: 10:47am On May 31, 2015
hadura29:

All Nigerians care about who he chooses. we don't want a situation where 70% of appointments will be for the north n the rest will be for the remaining part of Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Key Appointments: Buhari’s Silence Unsettles APC Leaders by Nobody: 10:47am On May 31, 2015
he knows what he is doing.
Re: Key Appointments: Buhari’s Silence Unsettles APC Leaders by Nobody: 10:51am On May 31, 2015
Flashh:
Buhari is a leader who isn't bias... He do things the way he thinks is best for the country (Nigeria).

For those rushing themselves for him to turn water into wine within few days, what (GEJ) never do for years should calm their brain down. It's step by step.

"" Buhari is a leader who isn't biased Loooooooooooooool.

Ur in for the shock of ur live.

2 Likes

Re: Key Appointments: Buhari’s Silence Unsettles APC Leaders by philips70(m): 10:52am On May 31, 2015
ramdris:
This news is comical. It has up to four different stories molded into one headline.

Still wonder why people can't just chill and allow this great man to do his job. Different propaganda and speculation from detractors. Lobbying is not. Bad thing and it is done anywhere in the world. Let's stop making it look as if it's bad.

I so believe in this government and I have no doubt the right thingz will be done.

PATIENCE IS A VIRTUE.

The news media is so confused courtesy of the unusual way the president have handled the issues of appointments that they are frustrated into permutations and speculations. They are just making foolery of themselves. If not for old people who doesn't feature much on the internet who buys these junk news in newspapers nowadays?
Re: Key Appointments: Buhari’s Silence Unsettles APC Leaders by Nobody: 10:52am On May 31, 2015
I don't even care. As long as they are honest, competent and qualified, he can apoint northerners into every position he deems fit. This unhealthy traditional practice of federal character has given way to mediocrity over meritocracy..... If two northers as NA and Defence Minister can wipe out boko haram, why angle for a southerner?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Biafra: Zionists Form Interim Government, Utomi, Nwodo, Soludo, Gana Make List / Shut Up, PDP Governors Lavished State Funds On You – Tuface Told / Akin Alabi Dancing At Manchester United Award Night(pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.