Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,754 members, 7,889,433 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 12:01 PM

How To Make Your Android App Browse The Internet On Your Blackberry Device - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Make Your Android App Browse The Internet On Your Blackberry Device (554 Views)

Airtel Free Internet On Android[high Speed..2016] / How A Bad Day With Your Blackberry Phone Looks Like / How To Browse On Your Blackberry Without A BIS Plan. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make Your Android App Browse The Internet On Your Blackberry Device by obembesola(m): 11:26am On May 31, 2015
Over the past few months, I have tried to connect to the Internet with my Amazon store app on my blackberry z3 much less try to download with it, but it just won't connect, I tried sourcing for information on the Internet but every option I tried didn't work. Not until I stumble upon the solution. It's clean, easy and you dont need to download a thing, just tweak some of your phone settings. That's all. If you are interested let me know. Add me on BBM 2BE90948. Remember. Information is power.
Re: How To Make Your Android App Browse The Internet On Your Blackberry Device by samsard(m): 4:58pm On May 31, 2015
If you have problems with your Android apps on BB10 connecting to the Internet,
Just download and install 'Android Assistant' APK and install from 1mobile or any android appstore
tap on Tools at the top right of the app,
tap on mobile networks and all your Android apps will connect to the Internet.
Why didn't you post the tweak you talked about here?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Make Your Android App Browse The Internet On Your Blackberry Device by aolumaxi(m): 1:08am On Dec 07, 2015
God bless u bro... OP keep ur tweak to yaself
Re: How To Make Your Android App Browse The Internet On Your Blackberry Device by invisibility: 7:47am On Dec 07, 2015
obembesola:
Over the past few months, I have tried to connect to the Internet with my Amazon store app on my blackberry z3 much less try to download with it, but it just won't connect, I tried sourcing for information on the Internet but every option I tried didn't work. Not until I stumble upon the solution. It's clean, easy and you dont need to download a thing, just tweak some of your phone settings. That's all. If you are interested let me know. Add me on BBM 2BE90948. Remember. Information is power.

If you have anything to offer drop it here for people to benefit and appreciate you or ever keep it to yourself.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Romoss 10400mah Powerbank / Digimon Heroes Game Android Solutions Tool Digimoney APK Ios / I Need Help On This Issue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.