Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,169 members, 7,913,332 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 01:29 AM

If There Is No Heaven Will You Still Serve And Fear God ? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If There Is No Heaven Will You Still Serve And Fear God ? (612 Views)

No Heaven No Hell Would You Still Be Good / Imagine There Is No Heaven or Hell. / Without Jesus, No Heaven/paradise! Muslims Hear! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If There Is No Heaven Will You Still Serve And Fear God ? by ademega(m): 12:40pm On May 31, 2015
Let us be sincere , will you still serve and fear God if you discovered there is no heaven .
Re: If There Is No Heaven Will You Still Serve And Fear God ? by redcliff: 12:45pm On May 31, 2015
Hmnm. Strong question
Re: If There Is No Heaven Will You Still Serve And Fear God ? by Princecalm(m): 12:45pm On May 31, 2015
how many people nowadays are truly serving the Almighty despite the existence of Heaven.
Re: If There Is No Heaven Will You Still Serve And Fear God ? by Nobody: 12:45pm On May 31, 2015
Nothing have been discovered about heaven or hell. And nothing can be discovered.

You can't discover what isn't, only what is.

You can believe what you want.

"If you discover there is no heaven"

The better question is: would you still go to church if you believe God would forgive all sinners and discontinue the Hell-fire programme. Perhaps, out of His abundance of mercy, and love.?
Re: If There Is No Heaven Will You Still Serve And Fear God ? by knightsTempler: 1:06pm On May 31, 2015
Nice question, where are the church God people to answer this question.
Re: If There Is No Heaven Will You Still Serve And Fear God ? by ademega(m): 1:19pm On May 31, 2015
Cc: lalasticlala
Today na sunday u know
Re: If There Is No Heaven Will You Still Serve And Fear God ? by Csami(m): 1:34pm On May 31, 2015
It depends. Seeing as things are now and with what I know, putting me in a place where I found myself in a position of power. Where I can step on innocent people and still feel alright. With the knowledge that there's no God, no heaven, NO!
Re: If There Is No Heaven Will You Still Serve And Fear God ? by kelechi50: 1:38pm On May 31, 2015
Of cause Yes I will serve God all
Re: If There Is No Heaven Will You Still Serve And Fear God ? by blezzino(m): 1:45pm On May 31, 2015
The heaven is in our hearts..

(1) (Reply)

Conspiracy Theory Making The Rounds On BBM/WhatsApp... / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (thursday - 9/7//15)- WONDERFUL MIRACLE / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 10/08/15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.