Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,769 members, 7,921,739 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 11:39 AM

Photo: See The Kind Of Warning His Wife Gave To Him - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photo: See The Kind Of Warning His Wife Gave To Him (2764 Views)

The Kind Of Women Men Should Run Away From / See What A Wife Gave To Her Husband Who Is A Banker (lovely Cake) / This Is The Kind Of Man All Ladies Want ( Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: See The Kind Of Warning His Wife Gave To Him by Demichaels: 3:38pm On May 31, 2015
For returning home late, his wife left this for him in the kitchen. What will you do if you were the man?

Re: Photo: See The Kind Of Warning His Wife Gave To Him by TrishaP(f): 3:45pm On May 31, 2015
Ikp4succes grin
Re: Photo: See The Kind Of Warning His Wife Gave To Him by indiraserv: 3:49pm On May 31, 2015
Lol !
Be afraid ! Be very Afraid!
Re: Photo: See The Kind Of Warning His Wife Gave To Him by damseyl(f): 3:53pm On May 31, 2015
So what does this depicts?
Re: Photo: See The Kind Of Warning His Wife Gave To Him by jesse8048(m): 3:53pm On May 31, 2015
It means if u open d freezer, she will chop off ur p3nis
Re: Photo: See The Kind Of Warning His Wife Gave To Him by LasoulMacuby(m): 5:44pm On May 31, 2015
She is hiding a man in that dammed freezer.
Man grow some balls, open it and chop the dudes head off
Re: Photo: See The Kind Of Warning His Wife Gave To Him by Brugo(m): 5:46pm On May 31, 2015
Lol. Violent woman.
Re: Photo: See The Kind Of Warning His Wife Gave To Him by MrTeymee(m): 9:00pm On May 31, 2015
Epic cheesy
Re: Photo: See The Kind Of Warning His Wife Gave To Him by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jun 01, 2015
TrishaP:
Ikp4succes grin
na wetin u dey do ur husband abi
Re: Photo: See The Kind Of Warning His Wife Gave To Him by IamLEGEND1: 3:15pm On Jun 01, 2015
Badt guy gonna be like

Re: Photo: See The Kind Of Warning His Wife Gave To Him by pretydiva(f): 3:17pm On Jun 01, 2015
Hehehe..naija wives nor dey dull at all cheesy
Re: Photo: See The Kind Of Warning His Wife Gave To Him by yungloor(m): 3:21pm On Jun 01, 2015
Pack your load out bro grin
Re: Photo: See The Kind Of Warning His Wife Gave To Him by sholikay(m): 3:21pm On Jun 01, 2015
He'd better look for an iron pant, lock up his dic. k and keep the key in a hidden place.. The wife is very mean oooo. cheesy
Re: Photo: See The Kind Of Warning His Wife Gave To Him by GoodFaith: 4:27pm On Jun 01, 2015
Run with ur two legs
she said " I am watching u?
Mess around ur dick will be cut off
Re: Photo: See The Kind Of Warning His Wife Gave To Him by leftyansh: 4:42pm On Jun 01, 2015
Dry
Re: Photo: See The Kind Of Warning His Wife Gave To Him by Jayjay0(m): 5:21pm On Jun 01, 2015
So guys can be so foolish. mmmmmmmundecided

So i came back from work, enter my house then go to my kitchen and see this shii on my oven them start to runundecided..aint that stupidity? she will have explain the meaning of that or she live my House..
Re: Photo: See The Kind Of Warning His Wife Gave To Him by internetpo(m): 8:09am On Jun 02, 2015
Guy u deserve it. tongue. cheesy
Re: Photo: See The Kind Of Warning His Wife Gave To Him by Nobody: 8:15am On Jun 02, 2015
Jayjay0:
So guys can be so foolish. mmmmmmmundecided

So i came back from work, enter my house then go to my kitchen and see this shii on my oven them start to runundecided..aint that stupidity? she will have explain the meaning of that or she live my House..

Shoro niyen......undecided before ur wife can give you that kind of warning..... She would hv guess that you are messing around with your dick...… So you won't even hv the nerve to ask her wat she meant.
Re: Photo: See The Kind Of Warning His Wife Gave To Him by Jayjay0(m): 8:43am On Jun 02, 2015
adeh39:

Shoro niyen......undecided before ur wife can give you that kind of warning..... She would hv guess that you are messing around with your dick...… So you won't even hv the nerve to ask her wat she meant.
I would ask her even if am caught in the act..
Re: Photo: See The Kind Of Warning His Wife Gave To Him by Nobody: 8:48am On Jun 02, 2015
Jayjay0:

I would ask her even if am caught in the act..

Ehen....... undecided I pity ur ministry.....
Re: Photo: See The Kind Of Warning His Wife Gave To Him by Nobody: 8:52am On Jun 02, 2015
She has a lot to explain to me.
If am cheating,let her prove it,than issuing threats.
Re: Photo: See The Kind Of Warning His Wife Gave To Him by Nobody: 8:54am On Jun 02, 2015
@he hasn't slept grin...he had better not sleep,the craziest things happen at night...
Re: Photo: See The Kind Of Warning His Wife Gave To Him by Jayjay0(m): 8:58am On Jun 02, 2015
adeh39:

Ehen....... undecided I pity ur ministry.....
Really??
You expect me to be scared of someone i married?
No!
Re: Photo: See The Kind Of Warning His Wife Gave To Him by PunkyOh(f): 9:13am On Jun 02, 2015
Mofo, we hit 'em up! grin

Re: Photo: See The Kind Of Warning His Wife Gave To Him by czarr(m): 10:37am On Jun 02, 2015
.....I don't respond well to threats when it comes to my dicckk! in fact for doing DAT,she has to make junior happy or....
Re: Photo: See The Kind Of Warning His Wife Gave To Him by Nobody: 10:38am On Jun 02, 2015
Jayjay0:
Really??
You expect me to be scared of someone i married?
No!
Just hv it in mind that a woman can change at any fvcking time.
Re: Photo: See The Kind Of Warning His Wife Gave To Him by kwencypresh(f): 10:40am On Jun 02, 2015
lol.........he beta nt return home late again
Re: Photo: See The Kind Of Warning His Wife Gave To Him by Nobody: 10:41am On Jun 02, 2015
the wife no want hear story say he play away match
Re: Photo: See The Kind Of Warning His Wife Gave To Him by Jayjay0(m): 10:45am On Jun 02, 2015
adeh39:

Just hv it in mind that a woman can change at any fvcking time.
Everybody can change at any f*cking time too

was your point self undecided

If you think your specie are deadly then you have come across somebody like me. I don't take rubbish from any one expecially your kind
Re: Photo: See The Kind Of Warning His Wife Gave To Him by Nobody: 11:13am On Jun 02, 2015
Jayjay0:

Everybody can change at any f*cking time too

was your point self undecided

If you think your specie are deadly then you have come across somebody like me. I don't take rubbish from any one expecially your kind

Shoro niyen undecided… Guys like you are the easiest to handle.... Don't ask me how.... I just pray you get a gentle wife and you don't cheat on her or else
Re: Photo: See The Kind Of Warning His Wife Gave To Him by misspicy(f): 11:15am On Jun 02, 2015
shocked
Re: Photo: See The Kind Of Warning His Wife Gave To Him by RuffRhyder(m): 11:16am On Jun 02, 2015
Na to run make my leg dey touch the back of my head, simple.

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Girl Accidentally Left Her Web Cam On, She Was Not Ready For What Happened / Why Do Most Young Ladies Have More Money In Their Bank Acct Than The Young Men? / 5 Nairalanders Who Love Creating Very Dumb Threads!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.