Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,833 members, 7,872,801 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:19 PM

Mention One Crazy Thing The Opposite Sex Has Done In Front Of You - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mention One Crazy Thing The Opposite Sex Has Done In Front Of You (9669 Views)

What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? / What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? / The Most Annoying Thing The Opposite Sex Has Ever Let You Done (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mention One Crazy Thing The Opposite Sex Has Done In Front Of You by MrsChima(f): 5:57pm On May 31, 2015
Rapmoney:
Ur case is always like a mental one!wink

Swerve.
Re: Mention One Crazy Thing The Opposite Sex Has Done In Front Of You by peeparty(m): 6:02pm On May 31, 2015
Ooo I just did bkos u gave mua permisson to.*yawns*u reg on 23/may/2015 I see. Two things are involve u cud be a bruva with anoder female moniker,or a sister with an alternate moniker,ask me. Why daht tot?[quote author=SarahBabyxx post=34285990]

cheesy check my profile na grin[/quote)
Re: Mention One Crazy Thing The Opposite Sex Has Done In Front Of You by Nobody: 6:06pm On May 31, 2015
peeparty:
Ooo I just did bkos u gave mua permisson to.*yawns*u reg on 23/may/2015 I see. Two things are involve u cud be a bruva with anoder female moniker,or a sister with an alternate moniker,ask me. Why daht tot?

A female with a 'NEW' moniker smiley....deactivated the old one
Re: Mention One Crazy Thing The Opposite Sex Has Done In Front Of You by peeparty(m): 6:09pm On May 31, 2015
Ok good welcome bak.oya mk we go wristwatch thread go watch interview see u der
SarahBabyxx:

Re: Mention One Crazy Thing The Opposite Sex Has Done In Front Of You by Nobody: 6:10pm On May 31, 2015
peeparty:
Ok good welcome bak.oya mk we go wristwatch thread go watch interview see u der

Yes sir cheesy
Re: Mention One Crazy Thing The Opposite Sex Has Done In Front Of You by suzzy16(f): 6:23pm On May 31, 2015
Mute
Re: Mention One Crazy Thing The Opposite Sex Has Done In Front Of You by Nobody: 6:29pm On May 31, 2015
wen to visit a gal I use to date who lives with her two elder sister in a self contain apartment. her eldest sister then sent her to buy something in a closeby market and she asked me to wait for her. I sat very close to the room door, turn my eyes to the room only to see her elder sister fingering and shaving her puzzy on the bed facing me and looking at me.

3 Likes

Re: Mention One Crazy Thing The Opposite Sex Has Done In Front Of You by Rapmoney(m): 6:36pm On May 31, 2015
MrsChima:

Swerve.
I have done that and from u grin
Re: Mention One Crazy Thing The Opposite Sex Has Done In Front Of You by Rapmoney(m): 6:38pm On May 31, 2015
SarahBabyxx:

Troll! grin
Re: Mention One Crazy Thing The Opposite Sex Has Done In Front Of You by Nobody: 6:40pm On May 31, 2015
Rapmoney:
Troll! grin
C'mon angry
Re: Mention One Crazy Thing The Opposite Sex Has Done In Front Of You by robinicule(m): 6:49pm On May 31, 2015
MrsChima:
Dig in his ass.
oh boy!.. dats some real crazy shii!
Re: Mention One Crazy Thing The Opposite Sex Has Done In Front Of You by Rapmoney(m): 7:11pm On May 31, 2015
suzzy16:
Mute
grin
Re: Mention One Crazy Thing The Opposite Sex Has Done In Front Of You by pasqal09: 7:14pm On May 31, 2015
mrmastermind:

This is the 2nd dumbest thing have ever read. Rushed in to do what? Was she after your balls?

U didn't even ask what my relationship with her was before quoting me.

You have a brain, use it!
Re: Mention One Crazy Thing The Opposite Sex Has Done In Front Of You by mrmastermind: 7:27pm On May 31, 2015
pasqal09:

U didn't even ask what my relationship with her was before quoting me.

You have a brain, use it!

Dumtard!

What you narrated is trash.check your assertions and reason if it makes sense to you.

I should ask about your relationship with her before I quote, who thinks like that?

1 Like

Re: Mention One Crazy Thing The Opposite Sex Has Done In Front Of You by BankManager(m): 7:31pm On May 31, 2015
Came here to read comments
Re: Mention One Crazy Thing The Opposite Sex Has Done In Front Of You by Rapmoney(m): 7:49pm On May 31, 2015
BankManager:
Came here to read comments
Grow up! cool
Re: Mention One Crazy Thing The Opposite Sex Has Done In Front Of You by Kolade354(m): 7:52pm On May 31, 2015
Stelvin101:
wen to visit a gal I use to date who lives with her two elder sister in a self contain apartment. her eldest sister then sent her to buy something in a closeby market and she asked me to wait for her. I sat very close to the room door, turn my eyes to the room only to see her elder sister fingering and shaving her puzzy on the bed facing me and looking at me.
Abge gist us wat happened after u saw her......

1 Like

Re: Mention One Crazy Thing The Opposite Sex Has Done In Front Of You by Nobody: 8:16pm On May 31, 2015
When my family moved into our personal house, we had issues with water so we used fetch in our neighbour's house. One of the daughters (there were three of them) had a thing for me. She would come to me dressed only in a top and her silky white underskirt with very visible panty and would sometimes talk for hours in her mother's shop. Actually I was dying for her youngest sister so I ignored her advances. Ended poorly for me though... Details withheld lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Mention One Crazy Thing The Opposite Sex Has Done In Front Of You by Nobody: 8:17pm On May 31, 2015
Stelvin101:
shaving her punny on the bed? Guy abeg lie with sense na

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mention One Crazy Thing The Opposite Sex Has Done In Front Of You by Nobody: 8:19pm On May 31, 2015
Re: Mention One Crazy Thing The Opposite Sex Has Done In Front Of You by Rapmoney(m): 8:42pm On May 31, 2015
sylvalord:
shaving her punny on the bed? Guy abeg lie with sense na
grin U too wicked! grin
Re: Mention One Crazy Thing The Opposite Sex Has Done In Front Of You by Nobody: 8:49pm On May 31, 2015
Rapmoney:
grin U too wicked! grin
haba, that lie touch my heart. cry Even devil wey dem say be father of lies no get mind to lie that kind lie

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mention One Crazy Thing The Opposite Sex Has Done In Front Of You by Nobody: 9:25pm On May 31, 2015
changinhg her pad. yuck

1 Like

Re: Mention One Crazy Thing The Opposite Sex Has Done In Front Of You by undisputedgbola(m): 9:56pm On May 31, 2015
Made sure that we bathed together, and inside d bathroom........*draws curtain*

1 Like

Re: Mention One Crazy Thing The Opposite Sex Has Done In Front Of You by undisputedgbola(m): 9:57pm On May 31, 2015
panachuku:
changinhg her pad. yuck
Wtf!!! I can imagine...hian!! grin
Re: Mention One Crazy Thing The Opposite Sex Has Done In Front Of You by suzzy16(f): 10:04pm On May 31, 2015
Re: Mention One Crazy Thing The Opposite Sex Has Done In Front Of You by PrinceVictorE(m): 10:43pm On May 31, 2015
Was in the class and she just called me by name. Turning to answer her, she opened her skirt.......no panties nothing. I saw.... And I was like WTF!!!!! shocked

2 Likes

Re: Mention One Crazy Thing The Opposite Sex Has Done In Front Of You by jornie(m): 11:02pm On May 31, 2015
damseyl:
Ejaculates
you mean after you both did one or two things lipsrsealed lipsrsealed...
Re: Mention One Crazy Thing The Opposite Sex Has Done In Front Of You by Kassidy90(m): 11:51pm On May 31, 2015
This may sound crazy but its true
I was in lab working when a lady just rushed in though she's normally come for PT before but that day she just rushed in called my name n asked me to give her a bottle to collect her urine for a test which I gave her n I expected her to enter the rest room but to my surprise she just pulled her jean n pant right in front me n started peeing in the middle of the lab there , seriously I can't forget that scene that day ...I was like wat the f**ck ...

1 Like

Re: Mention One Crazy Thing The Opposite Sex Has Done In Front Of You by nairalife2013(m): 12:31am On Jun 01, 2015
I was abt 14yrs old or thereabouts when one afternoon in the courtyard, our landlord's 2nd dota of abt 20yrs+ just came and sat infront of me where I was fixing a frame for an artwork I made. She opened her legs wide and sat there starring at me quietly and unperturbed! There was no 1 in the compound except the two of us! My eyes ran into it, at first I thot it a mistake and felt very bad and ashamed of myself. I was a shyboy way back then. I looked away. But to my surprise, the girl called me and asked me to com pik something, I must say a non existing object for her, right between her legs! I went, look down and told her there was nothing. Check for it well, my botton fell there! She said without a smile. She wasnt wearing any panties! I looked away. I cant see anything! I finally protested. She just flashed a blushy smile and said ook!
I still hav headache till today whenever I recall the scene- her voluptuous breas-ts, her very light skin and pretty face and the bare undergroin!
I was greatly shocked and through out my bachelor yrs I never met any lady who proudly opened her legs that wide for my glare in full glory! Twas after marriage that ladies started finding pleasure in barring it all for me to see, esp those that are fully blessed and confident of themselves. The most terrible thing is to work in a place with lots of gorgeous men and lots of pretty women both singles and married ones that u meet everyday! Som will pick a liking for u and fall sick if u say no. I mean real sickness and u see they are dying. Some are sure to bare somthing at the slightest chance for two!The worst is when she is a married one and, as pretty and complete as she is, has opened up to u! Familiarity atimes breed closeness and closeness might lead to fondness and fondness might result in amorous helplessness. Thatz 1of d reasons some men dont allow thier wives to work!
Bad life no good. No gain. Only loss. The little pleasure that goes with it ain't worth all that is lost!
Sorry if I spoke a bit out of the subject matter. Yur thread made me recall something.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mention One Crazy Thing The Opposite Sex Has Done In Front Of You by chesterlee(m): 1:16am On Jun 01, 2015
Actually it happened in my 100 level in school.
It was on a Tuesday night, champions league night...Came back during the half time to fetch water. when I got to the tank, lo and behold saw two girls bathing there...Starked naked!
Funny enough they weren't shocked when they saw me. instead one of them started saying 'fine boy, come now'............To be continued!

2 Likes

Re: Mention One Crazy Thing The Opposite Sex Has Done In Front Of You by Rapmoney(m): 7:33am On Jun 01, 2015
nairalife2013:
I was abt 14yrs old or thereabouts when one afternoon in the courtyard, our landlord's 2nd dota of abt 20yrs+ just came and sat infront of me where I was fixing a frame for an artwork I made. She opened her legs wide and sat there starring at me quietly and unperturbed! There was no 1 in the compound except the two of us! My eyes ran into it, at first I thot it a mistake and felt very bad and ashamed of myself. I was a shyboy way back then. I looked away. But to my surprise, the girl called me and asked me to com pik something, I must say a non existing object for her, right between her legs! I went, look down and told her there was nothing. Check for it well, my botton fell there! She said without a smile. She wasnt wearing any panties! I looked away. I cant see anything! I finally protested. She just flashed a blushy smile and said ook!
I still hav headache till today whenever I recall the scene- her voluptuous breas-ts, her very light skin and pretty face and the bare undergroin!
I was greatly shocked and through out my bachelor yrs I never met any lady who proudly opened her legs that wide for my glare in full glory! Twas after marriage that ladies started finding pleasure in barring it all for me to see, esp those that are fully blessed and confident of themselves. The most terrible thing is to work in a place with lots of gorgeous men and lots of pretty women both singles and married ones that u meet everyday! Som will pick a liking for u and fall sick if u say no. I mean real sickness and u see they are dying. Some are sure to bare somthing at the slightest chance for two!The worst is when she is a married one and, as pretty and complete as she is, has opened up to u! Familiarity atimes breed closeness and closeness might lead to fondness and fondness might result in amorous helplessness. Thatz 1of d reasons some men dont allow thier wives to work!
Bad life no good. No gain. Only loss. The little pleasure that goes with it ain't worth all that goes!
Sorry if I spoke a bit out of the subject matter. Yur thread made me recall something.
I understand bro wink

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FINAL EPISODE; +18 - Help Me!! My Landlord’s 16year Old Girl Is A Sex Monster / 5 Things That Women Notice In Men At First Sight / Photos Of Big Butty Ladies Dancing Sexy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.