Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,853 members, 7,872,854 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:08 AM

Gov Okowa Cancel Recruitment Conducted By Ex-gov Uduaghan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov Okowa Cancel Recruitment Conducted By Ex-gov Uduaghan (925 Views)

APC Conducted An Online Assessment Polls Of Their Performance (see Results) / Osinbajo Receives 33 Seater Innoson Bus Manufactured By Ex-Militants / 32 Seater Bus Manufactured By Ex-Militants Arrives Abuja For Delivery To Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gov Okowa Cancel Recruitment Conducted By Ex-gov Uduaghan by Ejimike: 3:47pm On May 31, 2015
Gov okowa of Delta state Has announced the total cancellation civil service recruitment Exercise conducted by Ex- Gov Uduaghan Administration
Sen. Okowa said that the suspension was sequel
to the flawed process which was fraught with
sharp practices and could not be adjudged to be
credible.
In a statement signed by the state Head of
Service, Mr Patrick Origho, and released to
newsmen on Saturday May 30, 2015, Governor
Okowa said, “it is public knowledge that the
process was fraught with sharp practices
ranging from abuse of office to sale of jobs slots
and therefore cannot by any stretch of
imagination be adjudged credible, no flawed
process produces a credible exercise.
Source: https://flashpointnews./2015/05/30/okowa-suspends-civil-service-recruitment-exercise/
Re: Gov Okowa Cancel Recruitment Conducted By Ex-gov Uduaghan by SHARIAREPORTERS: 3:49pm On May 31, 2015
Typing......
Re: Gov Okowa Cancel Recruitment Conducted By Ex-gov Uduaghan by modath(f): 3:50pm On May 31, 2015
Trouble in paradise already??

The state accountant general being incommunicado for Uduaghan's last minute "taking" of some dough from the treasury is now making sense....
Re: Gov Okowa Cancel Recruitment Conducted By Ex-gov Uduaghan by Jerrosky1986(m): 3:52pm On May 31, 2015
Ok na i talk am.how can a person buy a job for 800k? Abeg governor kudos to u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gov Okowa Cancel Recruitment Conducted By Ex-gov Uduaghan by adaybayor(m): 3:55pm On May 31, 2015
K
Re: Gov Okowa Cancel Recruitment Conducted By Ex-gov Uduaghan by theV0ice: 3:57pm On May 31, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy

This is commendable. PDP to PDP yet Okowa refused to swallow the trash called recruitment.

Everyone is refusing to be teleguided and working hard to be their own man. Very nice indeed.

"I belong to everybody and I belong to nobody" -- President Buhari (2015)

I guess the mantraa is catching on wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gov Okowa Cancel Recruitment Conducted By Ex-gov Uduaghan by akins56(m): 3:58pm On May 31, 2015
Lol,,the chopping of eye don start.
Re: Gov Okowa Cancel Recruitment Conducted By Ex-gov Uduaghan by lincolnj88: 4:04pm On May 31, 2015
grin recruitment which automatically disqualify any names likes Chuks, osaji, chioma, nkem, chidi is no recruitment ...... and u pay 100k to get d job... weldone ifeanyi
Re: Gov Okowa Cancel Recruitment Conducted By Ex-gov Uduaghan by Nobody: 4:08pm On May 31, 2015
hmmm, the poster above me make some sense
Re: Gov Okowa Cancel Recruitment Conducted By Ex-gov Uduaghan by 175(m): 9:50pm On May 31, 2015
Better

(1) (Reply)

More Photos As Buhari Meets Governors Today / E-X-P-O-S-E-D!!! EMPTY TREASURY: Buhari Stop Misleading Nigerians: Jonathan Left / Buhari Not The First President To Enjoy Helipad Facility - Aide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.