Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,989 members, 7,873,183 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:25 AM

President Muhammadu Buhari Reacts To Boko Haram Attack On Maiduguri Mosque - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Muhammadu Buhari Reacts To Boko Haram Attack On Maiduguri Mosque (60019 Views)

President Buhari Reacts To Yola Bombing On Twitter (snapshots) / Photos From The Suicide Bomb Blasts On Maiduguri Mosque This Morning / Buhari Reacts To Emergence Of Speaker, Senate President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Reacts To Boko Haram Attack On Maiduguri Mosque by Asiwaju9ja(m): 7:30pm On May 31, 2015
Now that's how a president should talk. Not like some one that says "terrorism is here to stay, it is not new and Nigeria is not the only country to have nbeen attacked by terrorists"

3 Likes

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Reacts To Boko Haram Attack On Maiduguri Mosque by kestolove95(m): 7:30pm On May 31, 2015
johnbuck81:
dullard old man...stop talking n start working.
wawa wen ur drunkard hero was dia for 6 years wat did he achieve

1 Like

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Reacts To Boko Haram Attack On Maiduguri Mosque by MrTalkTalk: 7:31pm On May 31, 2015
barcanista:
Emphasis on WILL.... This man has been using this WILL but no result yet....

Buhari will...
If its will dt has turned you to this I wonder aw u life will be after the success of PMB. He started on Friday,BH started some few hrs back and u r hia arguing on tense.
O ti tan fun e..... I can't deny that

2 Likes

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Reacts To Boko Haram Attack On Maiduguri Mosque by anwo247: 7:32pm On May 31, 2015
johnbuck81:

grin grin grin
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Reacts To Boko Haram Attack On Maiduguri Mosque by omooba969(m): 7:33pm On May 31, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
less talk more action after all you said you are a general

U sound like d jews who forced d hands of pontius pilate. sad
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Reacts To Boko Haram Attack On Maiduguri Mosque by callmenow: 7:33pm On May 31, 2015
Buhari should be seen at the maidugiri mosque immediately instead of issuing statements. Where are the bring back our girls brigade when you need them? That shameless woman has decided to zip her trashy mouth? We are watching!

1 Like

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Reacts To Boko Haram Attack On Maiduguri Mosque by Excellentmind: 7:33pm On May 31, 2015
This is a gross violation upon the terms and conditions which you were voted for and this will not be tolerated.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Reacts To Boko Haram Attack On Maiduguri Mosque by Anglovel: 7:33pm On May 31, 2015
doublewisdom:
GEJ said the same and they crucified him. Now the Buhari the magician who promised to automatically eradicate Boko haram has said the same thing. We are watching o.
Buharinomics

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Reacts To Boko Haram Attack On Maiduguri Mosque by anwo247: 7:34pm On May 31, 2015
DaBullIT:
Now that's what a president should say unlike the unwanted one who would still need to confirm from his chief of staff

Are you a programmed Robot?

2 Likes

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Reacts To Boko Haram Attack On Maiduguri Mosque by oscarjulliet: 7:34pm On May 31, 2015
johnbuck81:
thare is no a country that call their President dolard within less than 100 hours in office and progress. The entire country love Jonathan for more than two years bfo they hate him because of his inactive. Be respectful my guy, this is Nigeria president. Give him some time bfor u hate him. Love and pray.

4 Likes

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Reacts To Boko Haram Attack On Maiduguri Mosque by freecocoa(f): 7:34pm On May 31, 2015
Enough with the condemnation, the ones GEJ gave in the last years is enough to serve a lifetime, just get working.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Reacts To Boko Haram Attack On Maiduguri Mosque by Nobody: 7:35pm On May 31, 2015
noblezone:
Wait, you mean Buhari has not gone to Brono with his machine gun to face Boko Haram?
Ok o, we dey wait.
LMAO!
*faints*
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Reacts To Boko Haram Attack On Maiduguri Mosque by WOCKHARDI(m): 7:35pm On May 31, 2015
[color=#006600][/color]
DaBullIT:
Now that's what a president should say unlike the unwanted one who would still need to confirm from his chief of staff
My friend, no amount of castigating Jonathan will ever exonerate this government from failure.
What is the big difference between what was said and what Reuben Abati use to say, huh ?

5 Likes

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Reacts To Boko Haram Attack On Maiduguri Mosque by folawalesegun: 7:36pm On May 31, 2015
God bless PMB and God bless Nigeria. Am sure with the effort of all Bokoharam, kidnapping, armed robbery, tribalism will soon be history in our God loves country and we shall continue to live in peace with one another. But PMB don't forget to declare your assets publicly. God bless you as you do so.
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Reacts To Boko Haram Attack On Maiduguri Mosque by jibrilaminu003(m): 7:37pm On May 31, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
less talk more action after all you said you are a general

u hate him because he is a muslim, u hate him
because he is a Hausa/Fulani man from the
north, u hate him because he will not let
other people enrich themselves through masses wealth, , u hate him
just because he is honest and transparent or i
should say u hate him because he will let the
masses know their right. Couldn't that be
blasphemy ? Where is NTA and AIT including u nd ur folks today, are you
not ashamed of your past sins? What ever you hate
him for, i think you are naturally deceiving yourself
because destiny has been designed before
creation. As for me, i pray that Almighty ALLAH
(GOD) should give him (President Muhammadu
Buhari) power, good health, long life, and wisdom
to rule well.
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Reacts To Boko Haram Attack On Maiduguri Mosque by funkybully(f): 7:38pm On May 31, 2015
This brainless Nama has started using d default "condemn" press statement.

I thought He has magic wand that will stop boko, is d old cow waiting for more lives to b wasted b4 He sets his hand on d plough.

2 Likes

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Reacts To Boko Haram Attack On Maiduguri Mosque by akoaki(m): 7:38pm On May 31, 2015
johnbuck81:

I hate to say this, let there be some decorum on nairaland. The moderators have a big job on their hands to ensure that some uncouth , frustrated and uncultured posters dont soil the image of the organisation. We are in a new era where decency , patriotism and common sense should guide our public conduct.
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Reacts To Boko Haram Attack On Maiduguri Mosque by onlyson16(m): 7:38pm On May 31, 2015
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Reacts To Boko Haram Attack On Maiduguri Mosque by coolvitus(m): 7:38pm On May 31, 2015
Biafra is my nation

1 Like

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Reacts To Boko Haram Attack On Maiduguri Mosque by Nobody: 7:38pm On May 31, 2015
chesterlee:
President Buhari described the terrorists as
“cowardly murderers that target innocent people”
and called local communities to continue their
vigilante activities.

Oh...He wants the local communities to continue their vigilante activities...Hypocrisy!!!
coming from the same man than criticized GEJ when hunters killed Boko haram members saying the government has left the people to protect themselves....

Brainless One indeed!!!!
I sat many hours watching and enjoying the inauguration of MyPresident. After listening to his speech, for the first time in my life I was proud of this country. In Buhari I saw the last hope of Nigerians, but less than 72 hrs, he broke my heart with four mistakes already. No matter what happens I will always admire Buhari, his hypocrisy with that statement got me thinking. Today, for the sake of our democracy, I officially sign in as his No 1 NairaLand Critic, and the path of Barcanista I have made up my mind to toe. MyPresident is an illiterate hypocrite. #GEJ MyPresident For LIFE

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Reacts To Boko Haram Attack On Maiduguri Mosque by Sveen: 7:38pm On May 31, 2015
Wristwatch, I'd love to be interviewed, prolly next week.
I'm d1ck.
Pls kip it discreet.
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Reacts To Boko Haram Attack On Maiduguri Mosque by omojeesu(m): 7:39pm On May 31, 2015
The vituperations of corrupt vindictive minds who wish no good to this new government and Nigerians. They are as evil as BokoHaram itself. God will deliver us from both!
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Reacts To Boko Haram Attack On Maiduguri Mosque by callmenow: 7:40pm On May 31, 2015
Excellentmind:
This is a gross violation upon the terms and conditions which you were voted for and this will not be tolerated.

That is why it is called politics. We expected the bloodshed to abate once a Muslim is presiding at aso Rock. Yet more blood is bring shed now than during JONATHAN era quantitatively, with respect to tenure. At this rate, maidugiri will be flattened in the first years of this exultant administration.

1 Like

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Reacts To Boko Haram Attack On Maiduguri Mosque by oscarjulliet: 7:41pm On May 31, 2015
slimmy05:
Buhari should stop hiding, he should act and stop this hypocrisy. Damn this Buhari, call your boys to order and stop acting like you're not their master
but u guys, when ar u going to be happy again? Do u think jonathan can come back to dat position again. Stop being childish.
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Reacts To Boko Haram Attack On Maiduguri Mosque by Nobody: 7:42pm On May 31, 2015
Sveen:
Wristwatch, I'd love to be interviewed, prolly next week.

I'm d1ck.

Pls kip it discreet.

Oh really. U mean same dick? cheesy

Aite. Send a PM to any of the co-hosts indicating your interest. Thanks smiley
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Reacts To Boko Haram Attack On Maiduguri Mosque by Nobody: 7:42pm On May 31, 2015
MrCcf:

I sat many hours watching and enjoying the inauguration of MyPresident. After listening to his speech, for the first time in my life I was proud of this country. In Buhari I saw the last hope of Nigerians, but less than 72 hrs, he broke my heart with four mistakes already. No matter what happens I will always admire Buhari, his hypocrisy with that statement got me thinking. Today, for the sake of our democracy, I officially sign in as his No 1 NairaLand Critic, and the path of Barcanista I have made up my mind to toe. MyPresident is an illiterate hypocrite. #GEJ MyPresident For LIFE
Welcome onboard bro...

3 Likes

Which kin breathing space be that one..? Abeeegi...

Opposition is here to Oppose and not to pamper PMB.

He must hit the ground running.... OR......?

qualityovenbake:
Haba! Let him settle now. Abeg give him some breathing space so that he could do his work.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Reacts To Boko Haram Attack On Maiduguri Mosque by vhykeeytor(m): 7:43pm On May 31, 2015
So this Daura President is still condemning instead of him to lead the war to sambisa forest as promised in his many campaign speeches....is this the change we voted for?

and on a second note, how come mista garubber is still speaking on behalf of bookohari...are we still in electioneering period? COs the last tym I checked, he was suppose to be campaign spokesperson. After more than 40days since bookohari was declared president elect, he still doesn't know wot to do. He should hit the ground running

5 Likes

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Reacts To Boko Haram Attack On Maiduguri Mosque by SeverusSnape(m): 7:43pm On May 31, 2015
Good.
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Reacts To Boko Haram Attack On Maiduguri Mosque by EVarn(m): 7:43pm On May 31, 2015
I thought Buhari claimed that he would lead the fight against boko haram "from the front"?,what is he still doing in Abuja?,I expect him to be scrambling helter skelter and gunning down terrorists at the warzone in Borno by now.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Reacts To Boko Haram Attack On Maiduguri Mosque by funkybully(f): 7:43pm On May 31, 2015
akoaki:

I hate to say this, let there be some decorum on nairaland. The moderators have a big job on their hands to ensure that some uncouth , frustrated and uncultured posters dont soil the image of the organisation. We are in new era where decency , patriotism and common sense should guide our public conduct.

Why didn't u preach to liar moreHARMmade and his apc cohorts when they were denigrating the office of d president thinking they were insulting GEJ.

This is just a pre-amble

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Reacts To Boko Haram Attack On Maiduguri Mosque by UnimkeAk(m): 7:44pm On May 31, 2015
Wsdm:
May this insult be returned to you before you die.
ANd u also; all ur insults on GEJ and other persons in the past and future ones

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

FG Suspends Twitter's Operations In Nigeria / President Tinubu Directs DSS To Vacate EFCC Office Immediately / Let Aba Produce NYSC Uniforms - Ikpeazu, Takes Samples To NYSC DG (Pics)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.