Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,729 members, 7,930,496 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 07:58 PM

Who Is The Real Governor In Abia State? T.A Orji Or Ikpeazu? Live Pics. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Is The Real Governor In Abia State? T.A Orji Or Ikpeazu? Live Pics. (6997 Views)

APC Massive Presidential Rally Nassawara State Live! (pics) / APC Presidential Rally Kogi State Live (pics) / APC Presidential Rally Benue State Live (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is The Real Governor In Abia State? T.A Orji Or Ikpeazu? Live Pics. by Sleekyshuga(f): 5:35pm On May 31, 2015
lordhugo:

He is even smiling!
Smiling @ his foolishness.. How I hate that man with his pompous son angry angry.
Re: Who Is The Real Governor In Abia State? T.A Orji Or Ikpeazu? Live Pics. by IsraeliAIRFORCE: 5:36pm On May 31, 2015
lordhugo:

How I wish I can save your comments, show them to your kids (if or when you have them), and tell them their father's brain is PURE MANURE!

It seems I have shattered your nerves.

Kpele

You got to endure it for more four or eight years depending on Dr Okezie's performance in office.
Re: Who Is The Real Governor In Abia State? T.A Orji Or Ikpeazu? Live Pics. by IsraeliAIRFORCE: 5:37pm On May 31, 2015
lordhugo:

How I wish I can save your comments, show them to your kids (if or when you have them), and tell them their father's brain is PURE MANURE!

Kpele

You got to endure it for more four or eight years depending on Dr Okezie's performance in office as Abia State Governor.
Re: Who Is The Real Governor In Abia State? T.A Orji Or Ikpeazu? Live Pics. by lordhugo(m): 5:37pm On May 31, 2015
IsraeliAIRFORCE:

Shame on you.

See what hatred has reduced a section of the Igbos to for trying to denigrate the largest tribe among them.

Alex Otti was Abia State and T. A. Orji's banker for years and yet no one accuses him of helping T. A. Orji in defrauding the State rather they turned to an upcoming politician with clean records to vilify.

Shame on you.

Hatred?

I DO THIS FOR LOVE!

LOVE FOR GOD's OWN STATE!

I do not domilcile in my state but I am abreast of happenings.

(I am not even an Otti Fanatic)

HOW DID IKPEAZU HANDLE ASEPA?

Is Aba Cleaner?

He who can not be trusted in little, can not be trusted in much!

7 Likes

Re: Who Is The Real Governor In Abia State? T.A Orji Or Ikpeazu? Live Pics. by Iroh88(m): 5:40pm On May 31, 2015
If Ikpeazu is comfortable with giving the ex governor his seat, who are we to complain??
Re: Who Is The Real Governor In Abia State? T.A Orji Or Ikpeazu? Live Pics. by Ponponkon: 5:42pm On May 31, 2015
Idiots from Abia North and Non-Abia fools, as at the time the pictures were taken,Dr Ikpeazu has not taken oath of office and thus,Orji was still the governor.

All you ohuhu Fools should get ready for the incoming demolition of illegal structures,brace up for 40 years of Ngwa rule. Power I repeat cannot depart again from Ngwaland. Unu nga inu uda ya. From Obingwa to Isialangwa to Ukwa,then it goes to Osisioma,Ugwunagbor, Aba north/South afterwhich we can consider our good friends Ohafia people.
Re: Who Is The Real Governor In Abia State? T.A Orji Or Ikpeazu? Live Pics. by eagleeye2: 5:43pm On May 31, 2015
Wetin dey worry this people self....... T. A. abeg leave the governor alone.
Re: Who Is The Real Governor In Abia State? T.A Orji Or Ikpeazu? Live Pics. by Nobody: 5:43pm On May 31, 2015
I guess something is wrong with you,how many Igbo states did u see doing that
mensdept:

For you to even refer to that thief as "Ochendo" means you yourself have been manipulated.

Yes, I brought the generality of Igbo people into this. Wait, don't tell me you are ashamed?
Alex Otti please. be preparing to take over the mantle of leadership of Abia state, I am very sure that that tribunal will declare you the winner.
Re: Who Is The Real Governor In Abia State? T.A Orji Or Ikpeazu? Live Pics. by Nobody: 5:47pm On May 31, 2015
Enyi ara agbakwala gi there,owugi soso ndi Ngwa ichi 40 years, ha gachi rue mgbebighebi
Ponponkon:
Idiots from Abia North and Non-Abia fools, as at the time the pictures were taken,Dr Ikpeazu has not taken oath of office and thus,Orji was still the governor.

All you ohuhu Fools should get ready for the incoming demolition of illegal structures,brace up for 40 years of Ngwa rule. Power I repeat cannot depart again from Ngwaland. Unu nga inu uda ya. From Obingwa to Isialangwa to Ukwa,then it goes to Osisioma,Ugwunagbor, Aba north/South afterwhich we can consider our good friends Ohafia people.

5 Likes

Re: Who Is The Real Governor In Abia State? T.A Orji Or Ikpeazu? Live Pics. by Ponponkon: 5:48pm On May 31, 2015
Ikpeazu is going to reclaim all the lands Orji Uzor Kalu and T A Orji acquired through illegal means. Una never see anything,we just dey prepare to hit the ground running. All you greedy foreigners from Abia North residing in Aba will confess very soon. Ugo eberela la mgbagbu
Re: Who Is The Real Governor In Abia State? T.A Orji Or Ikpeazu? Live Pics. by asha80(m): 5:50pm On May 31, 2015
CaptainOjemba:
I guess something is wrong with you,how many Igbo states did u see doing that Alex Otti please. be preparing to take over the mantle of leadership of Abia state, I am very sure that that tribunal will declare you the winner.
tribunals can no longer declare people winners....highest they can do is nullify the election and call for a rerun
Re: Who Is The Real Governor In Abia State? T.A Orji Or Ikpeazu? Live Pics. by Ponponkon: 5:59pm On May 31, 2015
CaptainOjemba:
Enyi ara agbakwala gi there,owugi soso ndi Ngwa ichi 40 years, ha gachi rue mgbebighebi
Nna anya nga ikpara unu mmanu la eri kena. You know the good thing is that ofukwa ogu,it won't even take us 1 week to clear all you greedy and ungrateful imps. Igwe mbu ike! Ohangwa/Ukwa nji yama igwe adi ikwu okwu ya. 40 years of Ngwa rule,ask your god T A Orji why he was supporting Ngwa people to get Aba State. Murukwa anya n'ihi la oge akara aka edula

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Is The Real Governor In Abia State? T.A Orji Or Ikpeazu? Live Pics. by Nobody: 6:01pm On May 31, 2015
When did that start? According to the lead counsel Chris Uche San, his prayer is for the tribunal to declare Otti the winner of the election
asha80:
tribunals can no longer declare people winners....highest they can do is nullify the election and call for a rerun
BiShop Goddy Okafor of Peculiar church ministering.so surprised to see him doing that.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Real Governor In Abia State? T.A Orji Or Ikpeazu? Live Pics. by asha80(m): 6:06pm On May 31, 2015
CaptainOjemba:
When did that start? According to the lead counsel Chris Uche San, his prayer is for the tribunal to declare Otti the winner of the election BiShop Goddy Okafor of Peculiar church ministering.so surprised to see him doing that.
i think the change was done after some amendments in the last electoral act...who is bishop okafor?
Re: Who Is The Real Governor In Abia State? T.A Orji Or Ikpeazu? Live Pics. by Nobody: 6:07pm On May 31, 2015
The people who should be talking about ths are the Ukwa people who own the wealth of Abia state
Ponponkon:
Nna anya nga ikpara unu mmanu la eri kena. You know the good thing is that ofukwa ogu,it won't even take us 1 week to clear all you greedy and ungrateful imps. Igwe mbu ike! Ohangwa/Ukwa nji yama igwe adi ikwu okwu ya. 40 years of Ngwa rule,ask your god T A Orji why he was supporting Ngwa people to get Aba State. Murukwa anya n'ihi la oge akara aka edula
ochi egbuola m

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Real Governor In Abia State? T.A Orji Or Ikpeazu? Live Pics. by Ponponkon: 6:07pm On May 31, 2015
CaptainOjemba:
When did that start? According to the lead counsel Chris Uche San, his prayer is for the tribunal to declare Otti the winner of the election BiShop Goddy Okafor of Peculiar church ministering.so surprised to see him doing that.
Declare your money laundering benefactor the winner of an election he lost woefully? Beaten on April 11 and also on the rerun he boasted that he will win,I dey laugh o. Enyi bia gbara mgborogu nnuo ahu adighi gi
Re: Who Is The Real Governor In Abia State? T.A Orji Or Ikpeazu? Live Pics. by Nobody: 6:13pm On May 31, 2015
Ok, I think you stay at Aba? He owns one of the biggest Church in Aba, if you are coming from factory road to ogbor hill, decending you will see a nepa office by the right,the left side is a road that leads to his church
asha80:
i think the change was done after some amendments in the last electoral act...who is bishop okafor?
Re: Who Is The Real Governor In Abia State? T.A Orji Or Ikpeazu? Live Pics. by Ponponkon: 6:14pm On May 31, 2015
CaptainOjemba:
The people who should be talking about ths are the Ukwa people who own the wealth of Abia state ochi egbuola m
Ukwa la Ngwa!!! And to school you further,go and ask of the oil deposits at Nnennu village in Obingwa,former deputy governor Chris Akomas hails from there,I guess he is in your party he can educate you further. Ogborhill where the Enyimba hotel is situated,ask of the oil deposit of there too. Also research on Azumiri blue river.
Re: Who Is The Real Governor In Abia State? T.A Orji Or Ikpeazu? Live Pics. by Nobody: 6:16pm On May 31, 2015
Osula nu, anaghi agwa ochi nti na agha eruola
Ponponkon:
Declare your money laundering benefactor the winner of an election he lost woefully? Beaten on April 11 and also on the rerun he boasted that he will win,I dey laugh o. Enyi bia gbara mgborogu nnuo ahu adighi gi

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Real Governor In Abia State? T.A Orji Or Ikpeazu? Live Pics. by Nobody: 6:21pm On May 31, 2015
Lol,the oil Abia possess are in Ukwa west and Ukwa east, Azumini is Ukwa east not Ngwa
Ponponkon:
Ukwa la Ngwa!!! And to school you further,go and ask of the oil deposits at Nnennu village in Obingwa,former deputy governor Chris Akomas hails from there,I guess he is in your party he can educate you further. Ogborhill where the Enyimba hotel is situated,ask of the oil deposit of there too. Also research on Azumiri blue river.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Real Governor In Abia State? T.A Orji Or Ikpeazu? Live Pics. by Ponponkon: 6:29pm On May 31, 2015
CaptainOjemba:
Lol,the oil Abia possess are in Ukwa west and Ukwa east, Azumini is Ukwa east not Ngwa
I wonder when you Arochukwu wanderers will stop fooling your selves,Ukwa/Ngwa. Obingwa 139,000 able bodied registered voters residing at home! Can you beat that? Very soon Aroman go claim fulani
Re: Who Is The Real Governor In Abia State? T.A Orji Or Ikpeazu? Live Pics. by asha80(m): 6:31pm On May 31, 2015
Ponponkon:
I wonder when you Arochukwu wanderers will stop fooling your selves,Ukwa/Ngwa. Obingwa 139,000 able bodied registered voters residing at home! Can you beat that? Very soon Aroman go claim fulani
problem with you is that you are too emotional...who told you he is from arochukwu?

3 Likes

Re: Who Is The Real Governor In Abia State? T.A Orji Or Ikpeazu? Live Pics. by UnknownT: 6:32pm On May 31, 2015
Ponponkon:

lol, You said Ikpeazu has not taken oath when the picture was taken? Quite Pathetic. You didn't see were it is written on the TV or the Boko Haram Maidugiri attack scrolling under? The same way Ogbulafor boasted PDP will rule for 60 years, if care is not taken the court wouldn't order for a fresh election rather it will cancel the results from Obingwa and then declare Otti governor

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Real Governor In Abia State? T.A Orji Or Ikpeazu? Live Pics. by Clerverly: 6:36pm On May 31, 2015
asha80:

Who told you that? Abia's Case is one of the easiest cases we have at Tribunals across the country! The simple prayer of Otti and APGA at The Tribunal, is Let the hitherto Cancelled Election in the controversial LGs stand or in the Alternative, the Tribunal Should order a rerun in those three LGS. And if any of the Above is granted. Ikpeazu is a goner.

Thank me later.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Real Governor In Abia State? T.A Orji Or Ikpeazu? Live Pics. by Nobody: 6:36pm On May 31, 2015
Nwanne eche m ma isi azuminin wu ala ngwa?ejide gi nga, gi echewe ihu ebe ozo
Ponponkon:
jiri nwayo dede nne.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Real Governor In Abia State? T.A Orji Or Ikpeazu? Live Pics. by missKiffy(f): 6:40pm On May 31, 2015
Honestly Abians deserve better than this
Re: Who Is The Real Governor In Abia State? T.A Orji Or Ikpeazu? Live Pics. by Nobody: 6:41pm On May 31, 2015
Even if he is from Arochukwu? We want the best and not a puppet
asha80:
problem with you is that you are too emotional...who told you he is from arochukwu?
Otti is from Aro Ngwa who are descendants of Arochukwu
Re: Who Is The Real Governor In Abia State? T.A Orji Or Ikpeazu? Live Pics. by emekachimek: 7:01pm On May 31, 2015
Thief A. Orji, the worst governor, East of the Niger

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Real Governor In Abia State? T.A Orji Or Ikpeazu? Live Pics. by IsraeliAIRFORCE: 7:06pm On May 31, 2015
Clerverly:

Who told you that? Abia's Case is one of the easiest cases we have at Tribunals across the country! The simple prayer of Otti and APGA at The Tribunal, is Let the hitherto Cancelled Election in the controversial LGs stand or in the Alternative, the Tribunal Should order a rerun in those three LGS. And if any of the Above is granted. Ikpeazu is a goner.

Thank me later.

Have you ever heard where an entire LGA election let alone three LGA was/were cancelled just because a candidate that lost is crying blue murder especially when INEC has pin pointed few polling booths that had problems and consequently conducted supplementary elections to that effect having confirm the authenticity of others?

This is just like GEJ seeking for cancellation of all K-States and to declare him winner.
Re: Who Is The Real Governor In Abia State? T.A Orji Or Ikpeazu? Live Pics. by Beremx(f): 7:06pm On May 31, 2015
Ponponkon:

can someone please give this blind bat eye glasses to read properly?

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Real Governor In Abia State? T.A Orji Or Ikpeazu? Live Pics. by IsraeliAIRFORCE: 7:19pm On May 31, 2015
CaptainOjemba:
Nwanne eche m ma isi azuminin wu ala ngwa?ejide gi nga, gi echewe ihu ebe ozo jiri nwayo dede nne.

Azumiri Blue River includes Akpa mba-ato and Abala Nkamiri waterfronts both in Obingwa LGA
Re: Who Is The Real Governor In Abia State? T.A Orji Or Ikpeazu? Live Pics. by Islanders1: 7:30pm On May 31, 2015
IsraeliAIRFORCE:

Kpele

You got to endure it for more four or eight years depending on Dr Okezie's performance in office as Abia State Governor.

Ngwakwe, You are now a pained troll. So you see nothing wrong with that pics. Pathetic.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hausa-speaking Northern Christian Names: An Onomastic Analysis / COVID 19: Gov. Ortom Changes Dress Code (PHOTOS) / Impunity In The Villa As Aisha Buhari, Kids Confront Husband’s PA, Shots Fired

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.