Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,690 members, 7,930,381 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 04:50 PM

Why Do Men Not Seem To Like Virgins? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Men Not Seem To Like Virgins? (5318 Views)

South African Lady Warns Broke Guys Not To Like Her Photo, Twitter Users Blast / Why Do Men Like Virgins? / Why Do Men Patronize Prostitutes? (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Men Not Seem To Like Virgins? by Rubis(m): 12:03am On Jun 01, 2015
francizy:

But I ain't homō... undecided

Why you come think like that na, haba!!!
Re: Why Do Men Not Seem To Like Virgins? by francizy(m): 12:05am On Jun 01, 2015
Rubis:

Why you come think like that na, haba!!!

Lol as you volunteer to teach me na.. And me no dey learn that kind thing from male.

Was kidding tho.. Sorry about that.
Re: Why Do Men Not Seem To Like Virgins? by Rubis(m): 12:11am On Jun 01, 2015
francizy:

When you guys keep scoring in virgins, then how many Virgins will be left in the world for you to marry? Would you rather marry a virgin with a bad characters ( a woman that nags, quarrels, gossips, materialistic, can't cook, etc) or a good woman who's not a virgin? O do you think virginity guarantees good behavior? undecided

Your argument is weird!

In a nutshell, you telling us all the puzzy-wide girls you've slept with are virtuous. hey

I'm beginning to think your sense of reasoning needs adjustment.

Sorry for using that words, I just had to. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Not Seem To Like Virgins? by Excelboi(m): 12:24am On Jun 01, 2015
francizy:

When you guys keep scoring in virgins, then how many Virgins will be left in the world for you to marry? Would you rather marry a virgin with a bad characters ( a woman that nags, quarrels, gossips, materialistic, can't cook, etc) or a good woman who's not a virgin? O do you think virginity guarantees good behavior? undecided
Guy forget. There are still virgins with very decent behaviour. I still stand my ground that I prefer by many miles a lady whose hymen is still intact than one with a wide loose hole. Oops

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Not Seem To Like Virgins? by Arami92: 1:00am On Jun 01, 2015
Hmm I don't understand why guys assume because a girl is a virgin she must be some overly religious prude. I know girls who are gorgeous, sexy, smart and have good character that are virgins. It's almost as if guys assume that a) you must be too religious or b)something is wrong with you...and if you are neither they will dump you because they are not ready to get married..

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Not Seem To Like Virgins? by francizy(m): 7:06am On Jun 01, 2015
Rubis:

Your argument is weird!

In a nutshell, you telling us all the puzzy-wide girls you've slept with are virtuous. hey

I'm beginning to think your sense of reasoning needs adjustment.

Sorry for using that words, I just had to. cheesy

It's yours that needs real adjustment because you can't jump around from one place to anothe , looking for underaged virgins to disflower and at the end, you turn around and say you must marry a virgin.

Now, are you a virgin that makes you wanna marry another virgin? Answer is NO.
Who will get married to all the girls you've disflowered and condemned?
How would you even know that the virgin girl won't turn out promiscuous after marriage?
Even if you marry a virgin after disvirgining many and sleeping with many other non-virgins, be advised that karma is a bitch and might get back at you, can't say the medium tho.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Not Seem To Like Virgins? by francizy(m): 7:22am On Jun 01, 2015
Excelboi:
Guy forget. There are still virgins with very decent behaviour. I still stand my ground that I prefer by many miles a lady whose hymen is still intact than one with a wide loose hole. Oops

Then why didn't you marry the first girl you disvirgined?
What is the moral justification behind your desire to marry a virgin when you are not one?
How many girls have you disvirgined?
Who will marry them afterwards?
Be reasonable bro..

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Not Seem To Like Virgins? by Richiy(f): 7:34am On Jun 01, 2015
On the contrary, men do love virgins. I wonder who wouldn't love anyone that goes through great length to keep herself in this sex crazed generation. If i could get mine back i will. But I can't so I shan't.
But if you are not a virgin, you have no business demanding for one

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Men Not Seem To Like Virgins? by Excelboi(m): 7:49am On Jun 01, 2015
francizy:

Then why didn't you marry the first girl you disvirgined?
What is the moral justification behind your desire to marry a virgin when you are not one?
How many girls have you disvirgined?
Who will marry them afterwards?
Be reasonable bro..
It's obvious you have sex ur life away, for you to be defending non virgin girls. How come you came to a conclusion I'm not a virgin? I stand on a virgin girl, I don't know what bugs you so much about my choice.
Re: Why Do Men Not Seem To Like Virgins? by Rubis(m): 8:39am On Jun 01, 2015
Richiy:
On the contrary, men do love virgins. I wonder who wouldn't love anyone that goes through great length to keep herself in this sex crazed generation. If i could get mine back i will. But I can't so I shan't.
But if you are not a virgin, you have no business demanding for one
This is for you @ Francizy
Re: Why Do Men Not Seem To Like Virgins? by Rubis(m): 8:54am On Jun 01, 2015
francizy:

It's yours that needs real adjustment because you can't jump around from one place to anothe , looking for underaged virgins to disflower and at the end, you turn around and say you must marry a virgin.

How would you even know that the virgin girl won't turn out promiscuous after marriage?
Even if you marry a virgin after disvirgining many and sleeping with many other non-virgins, be advised that karma is a bitch and might get back at you, can't say the medium tho.

---->
Re: Why Do Men Not Seem To Like Virgins? by Rubis(m): 8:58am On Jun 01, 2015
francizy:

It's either you are amazingly dull or you suffering from dyslexia!!!

Where did you see me state I must marry a virgin? I only stated an average right-thinking-man would surely prefer a New Chasis to a Tokunbo.

Instead of this doofus to encourage the virgins, he's here finding faults to their Godly and moral rectitude.

cry

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Not Seem To Like Virgins? by Rubis(m): 9:12am On Jun 01, 2015
Excelboi:
It's obvious you have 4ck ur life away, for you to be defending non virgin girls. How come you came to a conclusion I'm not a virgin? I stand on a virgin girl, I don't know what bugs you so much about my choice.

The boy has surely 4ck his life away cheesy, what annoys me is that inspite of his 4cking is life away, he doesn't even have a skill. Imagine him saying "making love to a virgin is like doing a labourers work".

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Not Seem To Like Virgins? by kenex4ever(m): 9:28am On Jun 01, 2015
Says who?
Re: Why Do Men Not Seem To Like Virgins? by francizy(m): 10:52am On Jun 01, 2015
Rubis:

It's either you are amazingly dull or you suffering from dyslexia!!!

Well, I won't honour this with an insult. This way, I'll prove to you that I'm more matured than you are.

Where did you see me state I must marry a virgin? I only stated an average right-thinking-man would surely prefer a New Chasis to a Tokunbo.

For you to classify human being as a chassis and a fairly used product shows how much you degrade women. If I may ask, did every female around you marry as a virgin? I don't see any reason why I would judge a woman for not being a virgin when I know am not one. If my wife were to be a virgin, good, if she's not, still good. I won't treat her like a god just because she's a virgin and treat the other like a devil just because she lost her virginity.

From what is happening in the world, it's still he-goats of men that go about råping women. Worst part is, some of those råpists would still wanna end up marrying a virgin. I've come across many girls that lost their virginity against their will. They were raped, with some of them raped at their tender age. Should I judge them? No. Why because I am not a virgin in the first place and even if I was, I wouldn't still judge those kinda girls.

Instead of this doofus to encourage the virgins, he's here finding faults to their Godly and moral rectitude

Again, I won't honour you here with an insult. Makes me a better being than you. Now, who the heck are you encouraging to marry a virgin? Dude! You can only give your sister or daughter this orientation that they get married a virgin because they are the only ones that will listen to you. It's a free world brah, everybody lives the way it pleases them. No one will come on here and listen to your judgemental statements here and then decide to preserve their virginity because of you.

This is the kind of being I am dude. I neither take alcohol no smoke but I wouldn't even give a hoot if my wife takes alcohol because it's her life. The best I can do is advise her never to take it in excess. I believe in according people respect and not passing down silly judgements against them. Get that into your brains DUDE!

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Do Men Not Seem To Like Virgins? by francizy(m): 10:56am On Jun 01, 2015
Excelboi:
It's obvious you have 4ck ur life away, for you to be defending non virgin girls. How come you came to a conclusion I'm not a virgin? I stand on a virgin girl, I don't know what bugs you so much about my choice.

Nahhh, am not a sex freak brov. I do it once in a while and sometimes I could even go for over a year without doing it.

Well, you getting married to a virgin is your choice and I respect your opinion. I also wish you well in your search for a virgin woman.

With your response, i see a more matured man unlike the other one throwing insults about like a kindergarten child.

Peace.
Re: Why Do Men Not Seem To Like Virgins? by francizy(m): 7:14am On Jun 02, 2015
Rubis:

The boy has surely 4ck his life away cheesy, what annoys me is that inspite of his 4cking is life away, he doesn't even have a skill. Imagine him saying "making love to a virgin is like doing a labourers work".

Now go feed your eyes on this thread:

https://www.nairaland.com/2351335/father-defiles-daughters-nieces-ibadan#34326614

This is just one of several cases happening on daily basis. With people like that man (that defiled two of his daughters and two of his nieces) still living and carrying out their demonic acts in this country, I wonder if there will still be virgins left for y'all to marry in the near future.
Re: Why Do Men Not Seem To Like Virgins? by Rubis(m): 3:42pm On Jun 02, 2015
francizy:

Well, I won't honour this with an insult. This way, I'll prove to you that I'm more matured than you are.

For you to classify human being as a chassis and a fairly used product shows how much you degrade women. If I may ask, did every female around you marry as a virgin? I don't see any reason why I would judge a woman for not being a virgin when I know am not one. If my wife were to be a virgin, good, if she's not, still good. I won't treat her like a god just because she's a virgin and treat the other like a devil just because she lost her virginity.

From what is happening in the world, it's still he-goats of men that go about råping women. Worst part is, some of those råpists would still wanna end up marrying a virgin. I've come across many girls that lost their virginity against their will. They were raped, with some of them raped at their tender age. Should I judge them? No. Why because I am not a virgin in the first place and even if I was, I wouldn't still judge those kinda girls.

Again, I won't honour you here with an insult. Makes me a better being than you. Now, who the heck are you encouraging to marry a virgin? Dude! You can only give your sister or daughter this orientation that they get married a virgin because they are the only ones that will listen to you. It's a free world brah, everybody lives the way it pleases them. No one will come on here and listen to your judgemental statements here and then decide to preserve their virginity because of you.

This is the kind of being I am dude. I neither take alcohol no smoke but I wouldn't even give a hoot if my wife takes alcohol because it's her life. The best I can do is advise her never to take it in excess. I believe in according people respect and not passing down silly judgements against them. Get that into your brains DUDE!

Empty
Re: Why Do Men Not Seem To Like Virgins? by Rubis(m): 3:43pm On Jun 02, 2015
francizy:

Now go feed your eyes on this thread:

https://www.nairaland.com/2351335/father-defiles-daughters-nieces-ibadan#34326614

This is just one of several cases happening on daily basis. With people like that man (that defiled two of his daughters and two of his nieces) still living and carrying out their demonic acts in this country, I wonder if there will still be virgins left for y'all to marry in the near future.

What does this got to do with me nah, ol boy na wa for you oooooo
Re: Why Do Men Not Seem To Like Virgins? by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jun 02, 2015
Rubis:

Empty

SICK
Re: Why Do Men Not Seem To Like Virgins? by phpNET(m): 5:55pm On Jun 26, 2015
Sweetheart, you don't have to think that way. to me personally am praying to meet one and settle down some day its a good thing for a lady to keep her virginty.

Cheer's!
Re: Why Do Men Not Seem To Like Virgins? by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jun 28, 2015
Arami92:
Maybe i'm a little confused but i feel like i was raised to believe that holding onto your virginity is a matter of pride and that men will respect you for this, but so many men now and days seem to view this as unattractive, making claims such as (they need a woman with experience). I'd like to hear your thoughts on this..

Might it be a matter of age? i know younger guys would care less about meeting virgins because they aren't really looking to settle down, but what about older men??

Is this outdated? Are men being spoiled by women who give it up so easily?

Thanks.
Only a foolish guy wouldn't appreciate a virgin, don't be misguided dearie, there are a lot of good guys who cherish, adore and are praying to get married to a virgin, a pure girl whose body hasn't been messed by guys....if ur still one, don't ever feel pressured losing it ok?
U are what I'll describe as a limited edition....a rare breed.
Re: Why Do Men Not Seem To Like Virgins? by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jun 28, 2015
Virginity is pride and dignity, i treasure it so much.
She ir either a virgin or nt mine

(1) (2) (Reply)

Imagine What She Fell In Luv With / I Am In A State Of Dilemma- Should I Give My Boyfriend A Phone? / Top 5 Reason Why All Men Come To Nairaland To Chase Females!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.