Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,083 members, 7,939,382 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 01:46 AM

Rise Of The Apes woman Reports Monkeys To Police For Sexual Assault. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Rise Of The Apes woman Reports Monkeys To Police For Sexual Assault. (815 Views)

Leaked Nudes Of Akwa Ibom Girl: Victim Heads To Police / Black Monkeys Leave My Hubby Alone’:White Lady Mocks 2 Africans Kissing Her Man / Two Apes Caught On Camera Doing With The Tourist Shameless Things (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rise Of The Apes woman Reports Monkeys To Police For Sexual Assault. by Nobody: 6:33pm On May 31, 2015
A woman has reported some monkeys for assaulting her sexually because they'groped' her and ripped her bikini top off.

A British woman on holiday in Gibraltar reported some cheeky monkeys for sexual assault after they ‘groped her’ and ripped her bikini top off.
Melissa Hart, who was visiting on a day trip from Marbella, approached the Barbary macaques but two of them appeared to take something of a shine to her.
She went on to describe how they pulled at her clothes and ‘pawed me in my most intimate areas’.
Other people witnessed what was happening and found it funny, but Melissa was not impressed.
She said: "I was being sexually assaulted and these people all thought it was a great joke."
A warden came to her rescue, but Melissa wasn’t happy so she went to police who told her that the macaques could not be held legally accountable.
Struggling to keep a straight face, one officer said: "And if they could, do you think you could pick out your attacker in a line-up?"

what do u think,monkeys too like better thing now.

Source: http: http://pulse.ng/gist/rise-of-the-apes-woman-reports-monkeys-to-police-for-sexual-assault-id3813499.html?utm_campaign=art-rise-of-the-apes-woman-reports-monkeys-to-police-for-sexual-assault-2015-05-31&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook
Re: Rise Of The Apes woman Reports Monkeys To Police For Sexual Assault. by mrmastermind: 6:34pm On May 31, 2015

I've to watch APE PLANET again.
Re: Rise Of The Apes woman Reports Monkeys To Police For Sexual Assault. by Femidigirits: 6:49pm On May 31, 2015
Even monkeys, this is sad, sad only.
She has really suffered.
Just checked the meaning of ''pawed, past tense of paw'' and I feel so sorry for the woman.
Re: Rise Of The Apes woman Reports Monkeys To Police For Sexual Assault. by barnacle: 6:57pm On May 31, 2015
ok
Re: Rise Of The Apes woman Reports Monkeys To Police For Sexual Assault. by Cadamlk: 6:59pm On May 31, 2015
White people and their weird way of life.Reporting a monkey for assault.And which judge would want to try a monkey?Was she epecting the monkey to get a defence lawyer.And she did not find her attitude funny
Re: Rise Of The Apes woman Reports Monkeys To Police For Sexual Assault. by TheSonOfMark(m): 7:02pm On May 31, 2015
It think Oshoimole's wife should report to the cops too.cheesy

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

See How Love Is Portrayed In A Super Realism Portrait Sketch Drawing / A Perfect Definition Of A Lazy Man / Erotic Massage For Better Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.