Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,231 members, 7,928,763 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 08:54 PM

See The Father Who Got Married To His Son - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Father Who Got Married To His Son (817 Views)

"Richard Nyong Impregnated Me" - Ebiere, Ex-Staff Shares Photo Of His Son / After Dating For 3yrs Without Sex..she Is Getting Married To Someone Else / My Boyfriend Just Got Married Behind My Back , I Feel Like Commiting Suicide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Father Who Got Married To His Son by nollywoodbabe: 7:21pm On May 31, 2015
A couple who were legally father and son for the last fifteen years had their adoption vacated and were married this week after 52 years together.

Norman MacArthur, 74, and Bill Novak, 76, were married in Pennsylvania on Sunday. The couple, who has been together since their 20s, registered as domestic partners in New York City in 1994, but in 2000 they moved to Erwinna, Penn., where domestic partnerships are not legally recognized. “When we moved to Pennsylvania, we had both retired and we were of the age where one begins to do estate planning,” MacArthur tells http://nollywoodbabes.com/see-the-father-who-got-married-to-his-son/

Re: See The Father Who Got Married To His Son by Princenady(m): 7:24pm On May 31, 2015
wonders shall never end
Re: See The Father Who Got Married To His Son by PunkyOh(f): 7:33pm On May 31, 2015
This situation is not rare, unfortunately. Woody Allen also married his adopted daughter after him & his wife raised her from since she was a toddler. I think it's perverted & sick. How can you go from calling someone "daddy" to calling them "baby" ? Don't care if it's not their biological parent or not, but the simple fact that they can flip roles just like that *snap* , is very disturbing. Very telling of the sick minded individuals living amongst us.

4 Likes

Re: See The Father Who Got Married To His Son by TVTKOKO(m): 7:50pm On May 31, 2015
PunkyOh:
This situation is not rare, unfortunately. Woody Allen also married his adopted daughter after him & his wife raised her from since she was a toddler. I think it's perverted & sick. How can you go from calling someone "daddy" to calling them "baby" ? Don't care if it's not their biological parent or not, but the simple fact that they can flip roles just like that *snap* , is very disturbing. Very telling of the sick minded individuals living amongst us.
Adams oshiomole marrying a girl he's old enough to father is very normal...but Adams oshiomole marrying Obasanjo is very rare and abnormal in every sense of it!
Re: See The Father Who Got Married To His Son by PunkyOh(f): 7:59pm On May 31, 2015
TVTKOKO:
Adams oshiomole marrying a girl he's old enough to father is very normal...but Adams oshiomole marrying Obasanjo is very rare and abnormal in every sense of it!

My problem with this is, the child/parent relationship that these people shared before deciding that they have an attraction for each other. It's just wrong & disgusting. Oshiomole wasn't that girl's father figure, in a family sense, prior to them getting married is the point I'm trying to make.

Btw, lol @ Oshiomole marrying Obasanjo. What a scary thought! What a handsome couple they'd make! Imagine if men could impregnate each other & the kind of offspring those two would create. SHUDDERS
Re: See The Father Who Got Married To His Son by GeneralQuamdeen: 8:16pm On May 31, 2015
who noticed that difference in their name?
Re: See The Father Who Got Married To His Son by candycrushsoda: 8:23pm On May 31, 2015
Father and son with 2 years age difference? I don't get it undecided undecided
Re: See The Father Who Got Married To His Son by TVTKOKO(m): 9:13pm On May 31, 2015
PunkyOh:

My problem with this is, the child/parent relationship that these people shared before deciding that they have an attraction for each other. It's just wrong & disgusting. Oshiomole wasn't that girl's father figure, in a family sense, prior to them getting married is the point I'm trying to make.

Btw, lol @ Oshiomole marrying Obasanjo. What a scary thought! What a handsome couple they'd make! Imagine if men could impregnate each other & the kind of offspring those two would create. SHUDDERS
lols...very funicheesy
Re: See The Father Who Got Married To His Son by starlight101(m): 9:15pm On May 31, 2015
Sodom and gomorah
Re: See The Father Who Got Married To His Son by IamLEGEND1: 10:07pm On May 31, 2015
ALRYT

ALRYT...........

i giv up.

(1) (Reply)

Touching And Emotional.. Come In Here Guys / Words For Ladies That Exposes Their Body / Why Our Relationship With People Seems Complicated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.