Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,865 members, 7,872,869 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 01:09 AM

President Muhammadu Buhari In Cheerful Mood (photo) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Muhammadu Buhari In Cheerful Mood (photo) (45979 Views)

President Muhammadu Buhari Returns To Nigeria Tomorrow / Photo Of Wike And Tambuwal In Cheerful Mood At Presidential Villa Today. / Saraki And Lovely Wife Toyin In Cheerful Mood (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari In Cheerful Mood (photo) by gbaskiboy: 10:11pm On May 31, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
At least 25 dead and more dying in his first three days and he is here toasting and making condemnations through the press shouting i will stop bokokarm

What a slowpoke for president
his gofment is the continuation of GEJ, why can't GEJ ends BH during his tenure atleast he has opportunity to do that. Pls stop condemning, wake up from your slumber and look for way to give your support to the gofment.
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari In Cheerful Mood (photo) by adaybayor(m): 10:12pm On May 31, 2015
Uncletony:
Have he seen the certificate?!

yes, he HAVE seen it. Now who needs a certificate? Olodo rabata
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari In Cheerful Mood (photo) by gbaskiboy: 10:14pm On May 31, 2015
bunmititi:
the blood sucker is happy.
25 vdead in maiduguri,
59 in onitsha
17 in ogun

he is very happy
baboon and dog is covered with fire and blood!
common sense would be susidized so that commoners like u can afford it grin

1 Like

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari In Cheerful Mood (photo) by engrhorla(m): 10:25pm On May 31, 2015
starlight101:
In cheerful mood abi? People dey die for maiduguri start work joor enough of this celebration

Chai, na wa ooo

Then tell u say na 2day pix be dis?
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari In Cheerful Mood (photo) by teebaxy(m): 10:27pm On May 31, 2015
politricks:
Dont have high blood pressure o.
we are talking of 25 human beings here not animal. Baba must do something now!!!

1 Like

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari In Cheerful Mood (photo) by politricks: 10:31pm On May 31, 2015
teebaxy:
we are talking of 25 human beings here not animal. Baba must do something now!!!
What we need is a long term solution not the usual short ones of capture and recapture.
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari In Cheerful Mood (photo) by MrCork: 10:35pm On May 31, 2015
lalasticlala:
Would could have made him laugh like this?

I guess 'Cheers!!! I'm finally here'..

https://instagram.com/p/3WXOPqOuzR/

...,he still a Muslim though (no offennse) undecided

1 Like

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari In Cheerful Mood (photo) by billyG(m): 10:36pm On May 31, 2015
All Hail PMB! presidente' federale republique du Nigeria.
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari In Cheerful Mood (photo) by kollinpowel(m): 10:42pm On May 31, 2015
bunmititi:
the blood sucker is happy.
25 vdead in maiduguri,
59 in onitsha
17 in ogun

he is very happy
baboon and dog is covered with fire and blood!
did buhari drive the truck in onitsha? was buhari in maiduguri when bokoharam struck. so please think before u speak dummy.
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari In Cheerful Mood (photo) by evesdon4u: 10:42pm On May 31, 2015
My signature says it all...
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari In Cheerful Mood (photo) by Slo01(m): 10:46pm On May 31, 2015
PMB... The choosing one..
It's too early to speak ill of this man
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari In Cheerful Mood (photo) by Lincoln275(m): 10:56pm On May 31, 2015
hmmmmm, short of words
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari In Cheerful Mood (photo) by dotwyz: 11:03pm On May 31, 2015
GOOD MOON. Sir we are expecting ur draconian atittude on drap and corropted peoples, across the contry.
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari In Cheerful Mood (photo) by midolian(m): 11:08pm On May 31, 2015
ihesiuloa:

Another useless fellow making a hate speech.. Small time you go dey condemn Zulu king say him be xenophobia, but you forget say you dey practice naijaphobia" for nairaland! See ua head..
Thunder fire ya left ball! undecided

Every enemy of Buhari is an enemy of the state and will only find peace in the lagoon..
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari In Cheerful Mood (photo) by AnanseK(m): 11:12pm On May 31, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
At least 25 dead and more dying in his first three days and he is here toasting and making condemnations through the press shouting i will stop bokokarm

You will blow a cerebral artery and have a fatal stroke if you continue like this. Jonathan is gone for good. Get that into your thick head and let's move forward and clear the mess created by the clueless one.
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari In Cheerful Mood (photo) by crownprince102: 11:15pm On May 31, 2015
CSTR2:
But that was why GEJ was voted out. Stop comparing him to buhari. Remember your buhari is supposed to be a radical change from GEJ.
I know you wasted your useless vote on the clueless man..... So why the noise?
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari In Cheerful Mood (photo) by Malawian(m): 11:17pm On May 31, 2015
kollinpowel:
did buhari drive the truck in onitsha? was buhari in maiduguri when bokoharam struck. so please think before u speak dummy.
but it was GEJ that kidnapped the chibok girls.

1 Like

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari In Cheerful Mood (photo) by JurassicPark: 11:20pm On May 31, 2015
Why will someone want to criticise a man's happy mood?

Is it now a crime to be happy? Or is the 3-day old president now the cause of your unhappy state?

Rejoice with those that rejoice and moments of joy won't pass you by
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari In Cheerful Mood (photo) by Nobody: 11:46pm On May 31, 2015
teemanbastos:
someone still nursing defeat injuries tongue

He's a flat.head so what do u expect. it runs in them. Funny enuf ppl ain't thinking str8 that them flat.heads started rhr bombing spree of blowing pipelines and other stuffs. Now it has blown into our faces and they ranting abt fixing issues in less than 48hrs what their kinsman could fix in 6 years. Idiotic and moronic hypocrites and low life bigots
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari In Cheerful Mood (photo) by Uniquekriss(m): 12:28am On Jun 01, 2015
midolian:
Ever blinging Baba..grin grin

Your enemies will find peace only in the Lagoon
u Neva tchee tchomtin.
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari In Cheerful Mood (photo) by ChimaAgbalajob: 12:32am On Jun 01, 2015
Ezenwammadu:

Nigerians get the type of leadership they deserve.
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari In Cheerful Mood (photo) by preselect(m): 12:53am On Jun 01, 2015
while the dictator is busy drinking and laughing and being merry with his stolen mandate, the chibok girls are being raped, murdered and dehumanized.

Oby Ezekwesili is busy trying so hard to become a top govt official but the parents of the chibok girls are living a nightmare

I'm not desperate for you to stop boko haram bc i know you will stop them at any moment you so desire, after all they take orders from you, but the innocent little girls under them need to be released, rehabilitated and restored to humanity.

[size=28pt]while you drink, the chibok girls are weeping[/size]

#bringbackourgirlsBuhari
#stoprapebyfulanicattlerearers

1 Like

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari In Cheerful Mood (photo) by muktarmtt(m): 1:11am On Jun 01, 2015
Ezenwammadu:

u most b igbo ahhaa i new it carry on
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari In Cheerful Mood (photo) by kollinpowel(m): 1:25am On Jun 01, 2015
Malawian:

but it was GEJ that kidnapped the chibok girls.
yea more like he did Co's he never reacted at the right time to rescue those girls. sentiments apart Nigeria don't deserve an I don't care person like GEJ.
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari In Cheerful Mood (photo) by kollinpowel(m): 1:28am On Jun 01, 2015
preselect:
while the dictator is busy drinking and laughing and being merry with his stolen mandate, the chibok girls are being raped, murdered and dehumanized.

Oby Ezekwesili is busy trying so hard to become a top govt official but the parents of the chibok girls are living a nightmare

I'm not desperate for you to stop boko haram bc i know you will stop them at any moment you so desire, after all they take orders from you, but the innocent little girls under them need to be released, rehabilitated and restored to humanity.

[size=28pt]while you drink, the chibok girls are weeping[/size]

#bringbackourgirlsBuhari
#stoprapebyfulanicattlerearers
will be grateful to God if he gives u a drop of wisdom. #shoroniyen
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari In Cheerful Mood (photo) by AreaFada2: 1:48am On Jun 01, 2015
The only problem is that like with GEJ, pictures of smiles and cheerful mood can appear in the media when scores have just been killed by accident in Onitsha and more in Borno by Boko.

Then suddenly, it all starts looking insensitive.

Irrespective of when the pictures were actually taken.

GMB's camp should get ready for the treatment dished out to GEJ. It's the nature political life.

1 Like

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari In Cheerful Mood (photo) by preselect(m): 3:33am On Jun 01, 2015
kollinpowel:
will be grateful to God if he gives u a drop of wisdom. #shoroniyen

f-ck you!!
i have more wisdom than your generation and your father's household combined. uchu.

i don't know what god you worship but whatever he/she may be, ask him/her/it to give you a heart. you may have been born brainless but it's even more unbelievable to be unconcerned about the plight of those girls. i thought you guys were truly concerned until APC was declared victorious in the elections then all of a sudden. . . . . silence on the chibok girls

Buhari is clueless, but his supporters are beyond clueless

[size=48pt]Buhari where are the chibok girls?[/size]

#Booharibringbackourgirls

1 Like

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari In Cheerful Mood (photo) by preselect(m): 3:37am On Jun 01, 2015
JurassicPark:

Rejoice with those that rejoice and moments of joy won't pass you by

the same way they rejoiced when Mrs Okonji was awarded honorary degree by yale . . abi? grin

#Booharistopthesefulanicattlerears

#tellBuharitobringbackourgirls

1 Like

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari In Cheerful Mood (photo) by blaqoracle: 4:53am On Jun 01, 2015
Idrismusty97:
Do you have sawdust for brains or just plain shïts?
by their complaints we shall know their region of ORIGIN. it is so amusing that the Southeast is crying more than the bereaved. The Southsouth region whose son has since lost, have overcome their shock and continue with their normal life, yet the visuals are still brooding and whining over the defeat.
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari In Cheerful Mood (photo) by Uncletony(m): 6:07am On Jun 01, 2015
adaybayor:

yes, he HAVE seen it. Now who needs a certificate? Olodo rabata

Another madt man in town!
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari In Cheerful Mood (photo) by maestrodavy(m): 8:40am On Jun 01, 2015
Ezenwammadu:

abeg wetin dey pain u
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari In Cheerful Mood (photo) by JurassicPark: 9:36am On Jun 01, 2015
preselect:

the same way they rejoiced when Mrs Okonji was awarded honorary degree by yale . . abi? grin

#Booharistopthesefulanicattlerears

#tellBuharitobringbackourgirls

Lol

To heap the entire woes of the country on madam Okonjo is inhumane considering other socio-economic factors..

Ok, Put your mum in madam Okonjo's position and tell me if you won't rejoice with her for the honorary degree.. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wife Of British D.O.in The East Being Carried By Two Able Bodied Men In 1940(pic / Bashir El-Rufai‏ Reacts To Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari; Insults Reno Omokri / Sanusi Saved By Dangote From Being Dethroned

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.