Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,832 members, 7,906,053 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 01:28 AM

Would You Date Your Childhood Best Friend's Ex If... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Date Your Childhood Best Friend's Ex If... (834 Views)

Help! I Am In Love With My Best Friend's Ex. / Will You Take Back Your Ex If He/she Comes Back? / Can You Allow Your Best Friend Date Your Sister/brother? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Date Your Childhood Best Friend's Ex If... by publicenemy(m): 9:05pm On May 31, 2015
They say its against the guy code or girl code to date your best friends ex.
What if:
1: The person in question liked you and vice versa even when he/she was still in the relationship and you know the only reason they were together was because you were late. Probably becos you like the girl or guy and you were observing her to get to know her more or just shy or as a lady you were just hoping he came to you but his best friend was faster.
2: the person in question is a wife material or a husband material but your best friend is a player and a cheat and didn't care and respected he/she and your best is the reason they broke up and you know she/he likes you.

And you know that dating the person would cause huge friction between you and your best friend from childhood....what would you do?
Re: Would You Date Your Childhood Best Friend's Ex If... by Nobody: 9:49pm On May 31, 2015
Hmmmmmmmm op trust once lost can never be regain, once ur friend is dating a gal it will do u good to just murder that affection
like seriously, dating her could cause a rift between you and ur best friend, thereby leading to lost trust.
Forget about that girl, she may not even be worth it..
There are many other girls, know that if she dump her guy for u, she may definetly dump u for someone else.
Beside, there is not like true friend.
If care is not taken you may lose on both side.
Leave that girl alone.
Re: Would You Date Your Childhood Best Friend's Ex If... by IamLEGEND1: 10:12pm On May 31, 2015
ALWAYS REMEMBER THE SACRED CODE BRO....

DON'T LET THOSE FAT AŚSES IN JEANS DECEIVE U

1 Like

Re: Would You Date Your Childhood Best Friend's Ex If... by publicenemy(m): 2:54pm On Jun 01, 2015
Jollyjoy:
Hmmmmmmmm op trust once lost can never be regain, once ur friend is dating a gal it will do u good to just murder that affection
like seriously, dating her could cause a rift between you and ur best friend, thereby leading to lost trust.
Forget about that girl, she may not even be worth it..
There are many other girls, know that if she dump her guy for u, she may definetly dump u for someone else.
Beside, there is not like true friend.
If care is not taken you may lose on both side.
Leave that girl alone.

She is just my type and my friend actually dumped her cos she isn't the out going and clubing type... I like ladies like that and she is very God fearing and a very good xtian.. I may never find someone like her again. And I know she likes me...its been a while since they broke up though.
Re: Would You Date Your Childhood Best Friend's Ex If... by publicenemy(m): 2:57pm On Jun 01, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
ALWAYS REMEMBER THE SACRED CODE BRO....

DON'T LET THOSE FAT AŚSES IN JEANS DECEIVE U

Bro no be fat ass things oh...infact she isn't that beautiful on the outside,but so pretty on the inside.

(1) (Reply)

Despicable: Meet The 20 Years Old Guy Who Raped A 101 Years Old Woman / If US Promises Us 24hrs Pwer Suply Nd Cambat Of Bokoharam,wil U Supot Gaylaw? / Trending Now - #ifwomenwerestates (funny Tweets)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.