Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,153 members, 7,890,891 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 11:17 PM

Love Comes Before This Pure Sex, And Then... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love Comes Before This Pure Sex, And Then... (1234 Views)

When You Are On Your Own And Then Love Comes To Find You... / In The Bible, Job Comes Before Romans / WHEN THE GIRL/GUY YOU LOVE COMES FROM THE TRIBE YOUR PARENT HATES (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Love Comes Before This Pure Sex, And Then... by marenx: 9:27pm On May 31, 2015
Love comes before this pure sex and then leave after this pure sex? Tell me!

They both love sex than living together, pretending they can't obtain a plantain.

Old boy shoot up and see them through the crevice!

Shoot up? Who's your mate?

James, mentioning chemistry when talking about relationship shows you are unprofessional.

Who mentions chemistry?

Chemistry becomes a cliche nearly to trash in gmail but it won't die as a subject or a course in schools.

Stop talking about chemistry James and see him removing his long thing, he get am no be small.

Hey! Stop watching movies!

See her opening her legs dear widely but soon the love will end.

Who cares? Stop thinking of love. I say think of the important thing that join them.

That's why I am telling you to see it through the crevice but you talk of chemistry. You won't obey.

What will I gain by seeing it?

You will not know. Seeing it is more than having it because it won't just go easily like love.

Now I know!

You know what?

I know you're masturbating.

Masturbating ke?

Yes! Don't deny it Brokkoli. Just stop this thing I tell you. God gives you a woman because masturbation or gaying is not good. Go and have your woman! If you marry, you won't have time to masturbate I tell you.

I won't talk again.

Yes, don't talk again. But I tell you my church mind.

smiley
Re: Love Comes Before This Pure Sex, And Then... by Yawgawlfriend(f): 9:30pm On May 31, 2015
angry, I see nothing sensible in this post.
Re: Love Comes Before This Pure Sex, And Then... by MizTyna(f): 9:35pm On May 31, 2015
Wharris this?
Re: Love Comes Before This Pure Sex, And Then... by Enegod(m): 9:41pm On May 31, 2015
this post taught me nothing!
Re: Love Comes Before This Pure Sex, And Then... by marenx: 9:42pm On May 31, 2015
Yawgawlfriend:
angry, I see nothing sensible in this post.

Yes. I. know! You'll think so. But if I make it sensible for everyone to understand I am breaking one rule of nairaland.com that say to not bully.... You got it. That is, it will make some visitors blush.

Anyway, the story is an advice.
Re: Love Comes Before This Pure Sex, And Then... by IamLEGEND1: 9:45pm On May 31, 2015
U must be high on some really cheap stuff

LIKE WTF!!!!!!
Re: Love Comes Before This Pure Sex, And Then... by IamLEGEND1: 9:45pm On May 31, 2015

LIKE WTF!!!!!!
Re: Love Comes Before This Pure Sex, And Then... by Yawgawlfriend(f): 9:47pm On May 31, 2015
marenx:

Yes. I. know! You'll think so. But if I make it sensible for everyone to understand I am breaking one rule of nairaland.com that say to not bully.... You got it. That is, it will make some visitors blush.

Anyway, the story is an advice.
nay! Ion think so.. I know so..
Re: Love Comes Before This Pure Sex, And Then... by marenx: 9:53pm On May 31, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

LIKE WTF!!!!!!

yes Legend. What's up? It is just too tough. But that is not what I will say plainly. You know this is not my writing style.
Re: Love Comes Before This Pure Sex, And Then... by Nobody: 10:08pm On May 31, 2015
Wonders of expired kenyan weed. OP is high upon the mountain.
Re: Love Comes Before This Pure Sex, And Then... by Nobody: 10:30pm On May 31, 2015
marenx:
Niccur i just discovered a new fact. Did you know? That if you had spent the time you wasted creating this junk of a thread on reading brighter grammar, you would have done something reasonable with your life?

They both love sex than living together, pretending they can't obtain a plantain.
dafuq is this? undecided

Shoot up?
Who's your mate?

James, mentioning chemistry when talking about relationship shows you are unprofessional.

Who mentions chemistry?

Chemistry becomes a cliche nearly to trash in gmail but it won't die as a subject or a course in schools.

Stop talking about chemistry James and see him removing his long thing, he get am no be small.

Who cares? Stop thinking of love. I say think of the important thing that join them.

That's why I am telling you to see it through the crevice but you talk of chemistry. You won't obey.

You will not know. Seeing it is more than having it because it won't just go easily like love.

Now I know!

You know what?

Masturbating ke?
i givvup

Yes! Don't deny it Brokkoli. Just stop this thing I tell you. God gives you a woman because masturbation or gaying is not good. Go and have your woman! If you marry, you won't have time to masturbate I tell you.
dafuq is brokkoli? Gaying? +faints+

I won't talk again.

smiley
To call you a retardd will be an insult to retards
Re: Love Comes Before This Pure Sex, And Then... by marenx: 10:50pm On May 31, 2015
sylvalord:
Niccur i just discovered a new fact. Did you know? That if you had spent the time you wasted creating this junk of a thread on reading brighter grammar, you would have done something reasonable with your life?

dafuq is this? undecided

i givvup

dafuq is brokkoli? Gaying? +faints+

To call you a retardd will be an insult to retards

Thanks Sylvalord, a profeso of Inglish!
Re: Love Comes Before This Pure Sex, And Then... by Nobody: 10:54pm On May 31, 2015
marenx:

Thanks Sylvalord, a profeso of Inglish!
You are welcome. Punk!
Re: Love Comes Before This Pure Sex, And Then... by PMBlackett: 10:58pm On May 31, 2015
It's because of threads like this one, I call people idiots. . . Just imagine. . . Just fvcking imagine.
Re: Love Comes Before This Pure Sex, And Then... by CertifiedFreak(m): 1:25am On Jun 01, 2015
What is this?

A locus classicus of kaikai going down the wrong pipe.
Re: Love Comes Before This Pure Sex, And Then... by labimide: 8:52pm On Jun 10, 2015
marenx:

Shoot up? Who's your mate?

Who mentions chemistry?

Now I know!

You know what?

Masturbating ke?

I won't talk again.

smiley

Nice one...
Re: Love Comes Before This Pure Sex, And Then... by Dollyak(f): 8:53pm On Jun 10, 2015
Wtf

(1) (Reply)

PHOTO: Do Guys Still Act This Stupid / 100 Things Girls Must Know About Guys / Cardinal Rules To Follow If You Must Cheat On Your Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.