Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,465 members, 7,897,956 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 12:32 AM

Wike Sacks Board Of Directors Loyal To Amaechi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Sacks Board Of Directors Loyal To Amaechi (25265 Views)

Nigerians React To Amaechi's Appointment As Transport Minister (Pix) / Wike Sacks Opunabo Inko-Tariah, His Media Adviser / Members Of The Dissolved NNPC Board Of Directors (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Sacks Board Of Directors Loyal To Amaechi by Forwetinnah: 10:39am On Jun 01, 2015
Tecnonews24:

Do you really think wike is afraid of buhari? the man is ready to give his life for a fight he believes in. Don't drag fragile buhari into the ring with wike it might be hot for him to withstand. you can ask ameachi How wike reduced him to Nothing in rivers state even when he was still a governor.

Who no know, no go know. They stay in their states and think they know what happens in Rivers State, some even claim they stay here but "they know nothing". To them buhari is now one Juju that they think everyone should be scared of...For their mind. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Wike Sacks Board Of Directors Loyal To Amaechi by KriTic24A: 10:40am On Jun 01, 2015
sss2015:

How is this your concern. Are you a Rivers State indigene?

It is a concern to me because job loss is involved irrespective of where i came from.
You are looking at the directors as being loyal to Amaechi so they deserve a sack.
But i'm seeing the bigger picture of the "smallies" who work under them that the sack will affect.
Wike will not consider those "smallies" among them as he is seeing the directors only.
If have lost a job before, you will understand what i mean.
Re: Wike Sacks Board Of Directors Loyal To Amaechi by Zitoangels(m): 10:43am On Jun 01, 2015
Tecnonews24:

Do you really think wike is afraid of buhari? the man is ready to give his life for a fight he believes in. Don't drag fragile buhari into the ring with wike it might be hot for him to withstand. you can ask ameachi How wike reduced him to Nothing in rivers state even when he was still a governor.

By the blatant use of impunity you mean??
Re: Wike Sacks Board Of Directors Loyal To Amaechi by InMyOpinion(m): 10:44am On Jun 01, 2015
[size=14pt]Very sad...unfortunately the ordinary people of Rivers will be at the receiving end of all this childish nonsense by 2 grown-ups[/size]

1 Like

Re: Wike Sacks Board Of Directors Loyal To Amaechi by Nig4Greatness: 11:01am On Jun 01, 2015
Tecnonews24:

.......stop talking trash and display of ignorance here my friend.Amechi was fighting against PEJ and GEJ.it's was open to everybody to see.Wike just lucked around somewhere to reap frm it.

1 Like

Re: Wike Sacks Board Of Directors Loyal To Amaechi by Ejehjoe(m): 11:07am On Jun 01, 2015
This is no news! Even if Dakuku had won, he would have done same thing. Boards must be dissolved to pave way for fresh appointments. Buhari will soon start his own govt most expectedly this week.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Sacks Board Of Directors Loyal To Amaechi by smileswil: 11:15am On Jun 01, 2015
Its a normal xpectation frm any new government, nt a big deal
Re: Wike Sacks Board Of Directors Loyal To Amaechi by Chiaka(f): 11:30am On Jun 01, 2015
Chibokgame:
Some Good observations and directives
Especially that Of the refuse workers,

Before I go this is What i mean,
That the Garden city
Has turned to Garbage city.

This is port harcourt city Mile 2 area, this morning.

Every where is dirty. Ameachi did not pay those that where responsible for disposing trashs!
Re: Wike Sacks Board Of Directors Loyal To Amaechi by klax(m): 11:41am On Jun 01, 2015
Yea good shave all the useless Amaechi guys out completely failure to do they will troubles you. And all those fake elected local govt chairman sack them all. I support you 100% that Amaechi disgust me with passion.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike Sacks Board Of Directors Loyal To Amaechi by Chiaka(f): 11:41am On Jun 01, 2015
Chiaka:
The topic should be 'Wike Dissolve Greater Port Harcourt Project' as the heading of this topic gave a different meaning all together

I Read most of the comments on this thread. It clearly shows that most comments are not from Rivers State people.......hence all these unproductive comment.
99% does not know what the greater port Harcourt project is and the change it was meant to bring to Rivers state before commenting.
No questions about whether Mrs Aleruchi Cookey worked or not.

The reality is 'No single hut was built on greater port Harcourt project not to talk of a modern building, greater port Harcourt, was just an avenue for Ameachi to steal rivers money.
It was a siphoning make shift office. Wike is right to have dissolved it, the project ate all and achieved nothing.
Re: Wike Sacks Board Of Directors Loyal To Amaechi by Tex42(m): 12:03pm On Jun 01, 2015
Pulls chair,gets a jumbo size box of popcorn, watching Rivers state season 2.
Re: Wike Sacks Board Of Directors Loyal To Amaechi by Tex42(m): 12:05pm On Jun 01, 2015
Pulls chair,gets a jumbo size box of popcorn, watching Rivers state season 2.
Make Amaechi tell Buhari make him probe Wide. Lol!
Re: Wike Sacks Board Of Directors Loyal To Amaechi by Justinah4life: 2:16pm On Jun 01, 2015
SHARIAREPORTERS:
He nids to purge rivers state of "infections"
. Ameachi would hav done worse. Prof. ,Fakae of UST has looted the treasury, and all Laptops in Ust. He and his family are busy buying lands and propertys, thanks to Amaeachii, they are above d law
Re: Wike Sacks Board Of Directors Loyal To Amaechi by Justinah4life: 2:49pm On Jun 01, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
He needs to purge the fellowers of judas so the state can move forward
. What about the 13000 Ghost teachers, imposed on treasury to launder money by Amaechi,s wife Judith.
Re: Wike Sacks Board Of Directors Loyal To Amaechi by Neplusultra(f): 3:34pm On Jun 01, 2015
Ghen ghen!! E don dey happen!!! grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Niger Delta Activists Protest The Siting Of A $1.5 Billion Dry Dock In Lagos / Boko Haram: West Has Shown More Concern Than Arab Nations – Borno Gov, Zulum / Pictures Of Nigeria In 1967

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.