Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,853 members, 7,949,014 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 03:48 PM

Why Buhari Has Not Moved To Aso Rock-aide - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Buhari Has Not Moved To Aso Rock-aide (34418 Views)

Presidency Recalls Lekan Adetayo, Expelled PUNCH Reporter To Aso Rock / Buhari "Almost Moved To Tears"After Seeing How Trillions Of Naira Were Embezzled / Why Buhari Has Not Moved To Aso Rock —aide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Buhari Has Not Moved To Aso Rock-aide by Nobody: 8:06am On Jun 01, 2015
We don't care where he resides... He just needs to deliver, that's all.....

3 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Has Not Moved To Aso Rock-aide by DahtzFestjayz: 8:06am On Jun 01, 2015
Jo!
Re: Why Buhari Has Not Moved To Aso Rock-aide by folabayo1(f): 8:06am On Jun 01, 2015
Baba needs to do some cleaning before moving in grin
2nd of dis thread undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Has Not Moved To Aso Rock-aide by D9ty7(m): 8:10am On Jun 01, 2015
owobokiri:
I wish Jonathan is reading. He jumped into that trap of a house almost immediately he was sworn in. You don't do that. That place is like a shrine, it needs cleansing before a new figure enters. Total debugging, lots spy gadgets and poisonous rubish. Abacha stayed away almost a year and only entered after a total physical and electronic overhaual of that complex. I am also against foreign firms biulding our presidential mansions and military barracks as julius berger does here. That is a huge security risk. German companies immediately furnished the western coalition with contruction dezigns made for saddam before the gulf war. We have first grade engineers in this country, biulding a stunning and security conscious presidential villa/military complexes is not rocket science.
Jonathan was the president before he won the election in 2011. What does that tell you?

3 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Has Not Moved To Aso Rock-aide by Bigdreams(m): 8:11am On Jun 01, 2015
Ok.

Re: Why Buhari Has Not Moved To Aso Rock-aide by ayusco85(m): 8:12am On Jun 01, 2015
babyfaceafrica:
better.why putting the cat before the horse

Its cart not cat bro.

3 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Has Not Moved To Aso Rock-aide by ojosegun2011(m): 8:12am On Jun 01, 2015
Even we, the orfinary citizen also clean newly rented or acquired houses, it is normal and in place.

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Has Not Moved To Aso Rock-aide by owobokiri(m): 8:16am On Jun 01, 2015
I meant after Yaraduas death. .

D9ty7:

Jonathan was the president before he won the election in 2011. What does that tell you?
Re: Why Buhari Has Not Moved To Aso Rock-aide by revolcollec16: 8:16am On Jun 01, 2015
Cc

Re: Why Buhari Has Not Moved To Aso Rock-aide by WILLYBABS(m): 8:19am On Jun 01, 2015
Please...let dis guys do as they wish, all i know is, we'll mark there script after four years.
Re: Why Buhari Has Not Moved To Aso Rock-aide by Toks2008(m): 8:19am On Jun 01, 2015
folabayo1:
Aso rock needs to be clean spiritually and physically grin
So baba do the needful.

I have always suspected the foundations of ASO rock to be responsible for the successive failed regimes ever since that place was built.

If after four years we still have not moved forward in this country i will suggest a total relocation of the seat of power.

I have a very strong feeling that there is a very cryptic influence that Aso villa had previous elected presidents and that will even turn an angel to a demon.

2 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Has Not Moved To Aso Rock-aide by izeeqpotter(m): 8:21am On Jun 01, 2015
Re: Why Buhari Has Not Moved To Aso Rock-aide by NobleAngell(f): 8:24am On Jun 01, 2015
It'll take a lot of cleaning to remove the GEJ and PEJ stains.
Re: Why Buhari Has Not Moved To Aso Rock-aide by francescainnoce(f): 8:30am On Jun 01, 2015
Whatever float their boats..
I think what his citizens seek of him is good and healthy governance so wherever he chooses to operate from is secured of course...
Re: Why Buhari Has Not Moved To Aso Rock-aide by laidian(m): 8:31am On Jun 01, 2015
malbro:
NOW DATZ WAT I CALL CLUELESSSSSS.... grin

Clueless? Bro you need to re-check the meaning sir.

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Has Not Moved To Aso Rock-aide by babyfaceafrica: 8:33am On Jun 01, 2015
ayusco85:

Its cart not cat bro.
thanks!
Re: Why Buhari Has Not Moved To Aso Rock-aide by AnanseK(m): 8:33am On Jun 01, 2015
owobokiri:
I wish Jonathan is reading. He jumped into that trap of a house almost immediately he was sworn in. You don't do that. That place is like a shrine, it needs cleansing before a new figure enters. Total debugging, lots spy gadgets and poisonous rubish. Abacha stayed away almost a year and only entered after a total physical and electronic overhaual of that complex. I am also against foreign firms biulding our presidential mansions and military barracks as julius berger does here. That is a huge security risk. German companies immediately furnished the western coalition with contruction dezigns made for saddam before the gulf war. We have first grade engineers in this country, biulding a stunning and security conscious presidential villa/military complexes is not rocket science.

You are right my brother, and they need to fumigate the place as well.

2 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Has Not Moved To Aso Rock-aide by AnanseK(m): 8:36am On Jun 01, 2015
babyfaceafrica:
better.why putting the cat before the horse before? Hapi new month

Cat? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Has Not Moved To Aso Rock-aide by Nobody: 8:37am On Jun 01, 2015
kazmanbanjoko:
Maybe he wan clean aso rock with holy spirit bfor he pack go there.

Which particular holy spirit
Re: Why Buhari Has Not Moved To Aso Rock-aide by Melahou(m): 8:42am On Jun 01, 2015
they are scanning the place for hidden microphones and cameras...and others

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Has Not Moved To Aso Rock-aide by AkinRhoteh: 8:49am On Jun 01, 2015
Learn Simple Blog site in minutes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oODU3fZPr64
Re: Why Buhari Has Not Moved To Aso Rock-aide by lagdmark(m): 9:04am On Jun 01, 2015
Buhari Nigerians are seriously waiting for you to appoint your ministers and start the job ASAP, we don't have all time for this delay.
Re: Why Buhari Has Not Moved To Aso Rock-aide by efilefun(m): 9:05am On Jun 01, 2015
malbro:
NOW DATZ WAT I CALL CLUELESSSSSS.... grin
You just defined who you are.
Re: Why Buhari Has Not Moved To Aso Rock-aide by Nobody: 9:17am On Jun 01, 2015
hmmm....
Re: Why Buhari Has Not Moved To Aso Rock-aide by Lionsclaw: 9:25am On Jun 01, 2015
Beremx:
stop giving excuse for Jonathan's failure. He failed woefully and you must admit that
Keep crying over Jonathan who has left the sit. I will be monitoring when exactly you intend to stop this cry
Re: Why Buhari Has Not Moved To Aso Rock-aide by obadaye: 9:29am On Jun 01, 2015
PassingShot:
Keep calm, Nigeria is restarting.
[/color]nope beta still..Nigeria is rebooting like BB fones by the time its done everytin wil fall in order[color=#006600]
Re: Why Buhari Has Not Moved To Aso Rock-aide by slimysam: 9:33am On Jun 01, 2015
we must use anointing water with seven prophet !!! ;Dwe must use anointing water with seven prophet !!!
Re: Why Buhari Has Not Moved To Aso Rock-aide by slimysam: 9:36am On Jun 01, 2015
[code][/code] undecided grin grin
Re: Why Buhari Has Not Moved To Aso Rock-aide by shikshark: 9:43am On Jun 01, 2015

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Has Not Moved To Aso Rock-aide by shikshark: 9:43am On Jun 01, 2015
MrScript:

First class mumu... Olo'do
i forgive you for being a gobshite....but i dont think ill forgive mtn for giving nitwits like you free MBs after loading #100
Re: Why Buhari Has Not Moved To Aso Rock-aide by folabayo1(f): 9:48am On Jun 01, 2015
Toks2008:

I have always suspected the foundations of ASO rock to be responsible for the successive failed regimes ever since that place was built.

If after four years we still have not moved forward in this country i will suggest a total relocation of the seat of power.

I have a very strong feeling that there is a very cryptic influence that Aso villa had previous elected presidents and that will even turn an angel to a demon.
I believe so too

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

INTERPOL Elects Baba Umar As Vice President For Africa / Oyegun: Buhari May Appoint Non-APC Members As Ministers / The Vestiges Of Kaduna Mafia Must Not Kill Aisha Buhari - Bamidele Ademola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.