Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,158 members, 7,890,922 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 01:15 AM

Will Glo Nigeria Ever Change? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Will Glo Nigeria Ever Change? (1047 Views)

Is Glo Nigeria Spying On Us? / Hot!!! N200 For 200mb Glo Launches Twin Bash | Glo Nigeria | Unlimited Data / How Will Glo 3gb Bis Plan Work On Nokia C5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will Glo Nigeria Ever Change? by ican2020: 5:57am On Jun 01, 2015
I have been using Glo Nigeria for more than 8 years now and due to their insincerity, I stop using their data service on my phone.
For over 3 years now, Glo gives me data simply because I recharge often and I don’t make any attempt to use these data cause I do not trust Glo, I see them as an unrepentant thief.
Thinking the new change in Nigeria might have rub off on them, I decided to use the 15MB suppose data today and before doing that, I check my balance and I had close to N300 and I browsed for few minutes, I checked my balance again and my money is gone.
No matter how you treat a thief, a thief remains a thief.
Glo’s punishment is that my recharge every month that is above N2000 is hereby suspended for at least 2 years.
Etisalat here I come…
Re: Will Glo Nigeria Ever Change? by lordizak(m): 6:38am On Jun 01, 2015
not just u o, them they deduct like fire.
Re: Will Glo Nigeria Ever Change? by gudluckgreat(m): 6:45am On Jun 01, 2015
ican2020:
I have been using Glo Nigeria for more than 8 years now and due to their insincerity, I stop using their data service on my phone.
For over 3 years now, Glo gives me data simply because I recharge often and I don’t make any attempt to use these data cause I do not trust Glo, I see them as an unrepentant thief.
Thinking the new change in Nigeria might have rub off on them, I decided to use the 15MB suppose data today and before doing that, I check my balance and I had close to N300 and I browsed for few minutes, I checked my balance again and my money is gone.
Glo’s punishment is that my recharge every month that is above N2000 is hereby suspended for at least 2 years.
Etisalat here I come…

Not soo fast bro
There isn't any network that ain't Guilty of this. In fact etisalat is the worst.
Which prepaid plan are u on in glo?
I use Gbam 5 and after the 5mb they give me everyday,they never deduct a penny even when the mb is finished. They will only send u a message to ask if u wanna browse with your airtym. If u don't grant them access. Not matter how u get to the internet it wnt work and no airtym will miss.
Etisalat consumes credit like mad when used to browse.
You need to tell yourself the truth and check whatnu browsed for that "few minutes" and which phone are u using? Android?

2 Likes

Re: Will Glo Nigeria Ever Change? by Nobody: 7:40am On Jun 01, 2015
gudluckgreat:

Not soo fast bro
There isn't any network that ain't Guilty of this. In fact etisalat is the worst.
I use Gbam 5 and after the 5mb they give me everyday,they never deduct a penny even when the mb is finished. They will only send u a message to ask if u wanna browse with your airtym. If u don't grant them access. Not matter how u get to the internet it wnt work and no airtym will miss.
You need to tell yourself the truth and check whatnu browsed for that "few minutes" and which phone are u using? Android?

You are wrong bro Etisalat is far better as they always warn and send a notification when your data is finished and saying you will now be charged at 5k for data usage

1 Like

Re: Will Glo Nigeria Ever Change? by RobinHez(m): 8:01am On Jun 01, 2015
ican2020:
Etisalat here I come…
Use glosecure as APN
Re: Will Glo Nigeria Ever Change? by parrotibaba(m): 8:12am On Jun 01, 2015
Some Nigerians self ,always looking for opportunities to brazenly display dia ignorance ,u just opened a thread to castigate glo without even solving d problem ,d simple solution is to hit dem up on dia Twitter page n rectify ur problem but instead u r here calling dem all sorts of names ...looking at what u post one will see dat d fault is from u ,on an android phone do u think 15mb is 50mb ? once u put on ur data your phone automatically starts to run other background apps ,na magic e de use run am? with 15mb u can't even open some threads on NL ...my advice ,visit dia Twitter page n ur problem (if any) will be solved

1 Like

Re: Will Glo Nigeria Ever Change? by Tolzeal(m): 9:14am On Jun 01, 2015
sniper099:

You are wrong bro Etisalat is far better as they always warn and send a notification when your data is finished and saying you will now be charged at 5k for data usage

Glo does the same ....
When you running outta Data..They keep messaging

Re: Will Glo Nigeria Ever Change? by dominique(f): 9:46am On Jun 01, 2015
If you're using an android, Windows or apple device, 15mb can not go very far on it. Once you run out of data and you have airtime, the network zaps it. Airtel taught me this lesson some years back. That's why most smartphones have a data usage app. You'd be surprised that the apps that consumed your data are not the ones you actively used. Long story short, if you use a high end device, do a data subscription.
Re: Will Glo Nigeria Ever Change? by Eniola341: 10:06am On Jun 01, 2015
Buy all the top smart phones in Nigeria both uk used and brand new we offer delivery nationwide for more info and price list
contact me Whastsapp: 09022996969 BBM: 271ECEB6

Re: Will Glo Nigeria Ever Change? by gudluckgreat(m): 12:44pm On Jun 01, 2015
sniper099:

Lol I am not saying it cos I wanna do so.
I have been using etisalat for 3years now and running but strictly for calls. But I sometimes use it to browse cos I no want make the weekly MB them dey give waste. The send the message yes,but it come when they have already started their deductions. The only problem glo may have about the internet is that their network fluctuations. But when it comes to unnecessary deduction from your account,count them 90% out
Re: Will Glo Nigeria Ever Change? by Generalkorex(m): 12:59pm On Jun 01, 2015
gudluckgreat:

Not soo fast bro
i 2nd u bro
2 me glo is best.
Am on d same package u r.

1 Like

Re: Will Glo Nigeria Ever Change? by justsmile(f): 4:16pm On Jun 01, 2015
hi guys, pls which glo data plan is more economical? cos I buy the 300mb for 1000 and it doesn't even last me a week. From the msgs the send to me, I'm on Always Micro plan. someone should help me pls.

(1) (Reply)

Itel Users, Check This Out!!! / Phone Gurus, What Do We Do Concerning The "Shaving" Policy? / New Samsung Galaxy Kzoom (smc115) In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.