Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,571 members, 7,972,144 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 03:44 AM

Automobile Armed Robbery Suspect Nabbed (photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Automobile Armed Robbery Suspect Nabbed (photo) (22399 Views)

Scammers Who Impersonated Cecilia Ezeilo On Facebook Nabbed. Photo / I Stole From Banks Because The Operatives Were Careless —robbery Suspect / I Paid N60,000 To Escape From Police Cell — Serial Robbery Suspect (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Automobile Armed Robbery Suspect Nabbed (photo) by sayitout1: 9:53am On Jun 01, 2015
Mellin:
That gun and those magazines belong to the police not the guy. Police are so wicked. I have seen cases of where an Indian hem seller was arrested but because he has no one to bail him out they put him among group of kidnappers that was caught. They kept a pistol and pump on his front. The guy should be punished but I doubt those armouries where found on him

I actually thought about your comment and further looked closely & observed what I think people didn't take notice of. The story line states 6 magazines for the AK 47 rifle whereas there are 8 magazines.

Na wa o! Is it that the police don't know what they recovered or they are trying to impress us (by "putting those ammunitions on the suspect" as alleged from the quote above) to believe they have caught the armourer of a most wanted gang?
Re: Automobile Armed Robbery Suspect Nabbed (photo) by alakee07(m): 10:05am On Jun 01, 2015
grin mumu people goat,cow,dog which one bi biafra segun the leader na biafra ewu
Re: Automobile Armed Robbery Suspect Nabbed (photo) by alakee07(m): 10:09am On Jun 01, 2015
Mellin na true my brother police wicked na there gun bi dat
Re: Automobile Armed Robbery Suspect Nabbed (photo) by wokomabest(m): 10:10am On Jun 01, 2015
Sveen:
Toyota cars are the most stolen cars in Nigeria, either at gun or not. Makes me wonder why it's so prone to get stolen.
cos they are easly sold and it has second hand value.even here in port harcourt the same thing.Toyota cars miss almost every week without trace.thanks to Nigeria police anyway
Re: Automobile Armed Robbery Suspect Nabbed (photo) by Nobody: 10:13am On Jun 01, 2015
i hope he gets life sentence.
Re: Automobile Armed Robbery Suspect Nabbed (photo) by seangy4konji: 10:40am On Jun 01, 2015
With those leg chains,they should just tell him to run 100 meters in 10 second or else he will be shot...

You go laugh tire... grin

PS...I can assure you those guns belong to the police and not the guy.they want to potray him so bad like a devil as the story doesnt match up.someone who finds buyers for stolen vehicles and has an AK with plenty ctridges..stop.

1 Like

Re: Automobile Armed Robbery Suspect Nabbed (photo) by cyrilade(m): 10:41am On Jun 01, 2015
POPdecorator:
U can know biafra citizen with 3 major work; robbery, kidnapping and fake product producing

and more over if naija split shey na dis u go dey theif for order region abi? U go know what den dey call SW
mumu, u no hear say the gang leader na segun Abi segun na biafra name too?
Re: Automobile Armed Robbery Suspect Nabbed (photo) by zubbyauthentica(m): 10:53am On Jun 01, 2015
mistypiper:
Find those at large and bring them to custody too, criminal minded biafra people grin

Quote me if you like, na your headache. Read about your fathers wanting to ignite and disintegrate Nigeria in the link below

https://www.nairaland.com/2349648/biafra-massob-niger-delta-group#34301053

Eko oni baje!
U must b steping on ur brain didn't u go 2ru news d guy confessed dat a Yoruba guy (SEGUN) is there leader .... And neva u bring in tribalism into dis forum
Re: Automobile Armed Robbery Suspect Nabbed (photo) by Nobody: 11:00am On Jun 01, 2015
mistypiper:
Find those at large and bring them to custody too, criminal minded biafra people grin

Quote me if you like, na your headache. Read about your fathers wanting to ignite and disintegrate Nigeria in the link below

https://www.nairaland.com/2349648/biafra-massob-niger-delta-group#34301053

Eko oni baje!
The great people of Biafra no even get time for useless Nigeria, talk less of small dirty rat like you
Re: Automobile Armed Robbery Suspect Nabbed (photo) by kuuljay(m): 11:05am On Jun 01, 2015
you give a suspect a riffle with live rounds just to snap a picture what if he grabs the magazine and inserts it.naija police I hail ooo
Re: Automobile Armed Robbery Suspect Nabbed (photo) by kuuljay(m): 11:09am On Jun 01, 2015
Lexusgs430:

Would suspect rifle has been dislodged and cartridges are empty.
the magazines are loaded bro! take a closer look
Re: Automobile Armed Robbery Suspect Nabbed (photo) by Olypeppy(f): 11:14am On Jun 01, 2015
POPdecorator:
U can know biafra citizen with 3 major work; robbery, kidnapping and fake product producing

and more over if naija split shey na dis u go dey theif for order region abi? U go know what den dey call SW
I can't stop wandering the joy u derive from the statement u made#no difference from you and them#Hater
Re: Automobile Armed Robbery Suspect Nabbed (photo) by Lexusgs430: 12:52pm On Jun 01, 2015
kuuljay:
the magazines are loaded bro! take a closer look

They could be blanks!!!!!
Re: Automobile Armed Robbery Suspect Nabbed (photo) by kuuljay(m): 1:55pm On Jun 01, 2015
Lexusgs430:

They could be blanks!!!!!
do you know how blank bullets look like? those are definitely not
Re: Automobile Armed Robbery Suspect Nabbed (photo) by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jun 01, 2015
zubbyauthentica:
U must b steping on ur brain didn't u go 2ru news d guy confessed dat a Yoruba guy (SEGUN) is there leader .... And neva u bring in tribalism into dis forum

See your mouth like shit. You never noticed tribalism here before today, I think I learnt tribalism on here..So deal with it
Re: Automobile Armed Robbery Suspect Nabbed (photo) by guideman: 2:08pm On Jun 01, 2015
Is Segun Ibo? You fool. Learn how to respond to posts on social media. You don't have to disrespect any section of the country. Criminals also abound in the South West. Be warned let Amadioha not strike you dead.
POPdecorator:

Re: Automobile Armed Robbery Suspect Nabbed (photo) by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jun 01, 2015
POPdecorator:

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Automobile Armed Robbery Suspect Nabbed (photo) by aniyphil: 2:19pm On Jun 01, 2015
Sveen:
Toyota cars are the most stolen cars in Nigeria, either at gun or not. Makes me wonder why it's so prone to get stolen.

The answer is not far fetched ...Toyota cars are durable, cost effective and carry "third, fourth and even fifth hand value" unlike some cars that can't even boast of "second hand value", that's why they are the most sought after. I lost a Toyota Corolla in 2010 right outside my house, it was never found . . .I later bought a Toyota Camry and that was almost stolen too, right outside my house as I woke up to find a broken key in the ignition and fan already running ...meaning the key needed one last turn for the engine to start-up . . .but God intervened . . .the key broke and the eediot left with the car stereo! undecided
Re: Automobile Armed Robbery Suspect Nabbed (photo) by riczy(m): 2:48pm On Jun 01, 2015
Ebonyi guys arent known for theft, most of the guys are mediocres,- y u go thief u no fit carry farm for UBURU?
Re: Automobile Armed Robbery Suspect Nabbed (photo) by baslone: 7:18pm On Jun 01, 2015
nerodenero:
He wanted to be initiated. No excuse for a criminal.

By the time the rest 3 are caught, you'll be shocked no "Segun" exist amongst them according to the criminal.

We know den type- Nah den way!
Re: Automobile Armed Robbery Suspect Nabbed (photo) by Nobody: 7:35am On Jun 02, 2015
Hmmm! Segun?
Naah them go still insult onyiamiri them ooh! Meannwhile nah them do pass. Nna mehn! I luv my Kano state,n this nonsense can't make sense in the north.
Re: Automobile Armed Robbery Suspect Nabbed (photo) by mizvee(f): 8:09am On Jun 02, 2015
bogolobango:
@mizvee Whats d meaning me no hear hausa
it means time has reached. Now that he is caught.
Re: Automobile Armed Robbery Suspect Nabbed (photo) by bogolobango(m): 8:24am On Jun 02, 2015
@mizvee Ok this ur dp so confusing beautiful ladies on it
Re: Automobile Armed Robbery Suspect Nabbed (photo) by Leonidas1: 8:54am On Jun 02, 2015
put a tyre round his neck
Re: Automobile Armed Robbery Suspect Nabbed (photo) by femaks(m): 10:25am On Jun 02, 2015
POPdecorator:

Yorubas na the recruiters, if na lie ask Segun.....useless and lazy set of people...mcheeeeeew!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pastor’s Wife Tortures Stepson To Death Over Food - Picture / Father Burns 13-yr-old Son With Iron, Ties Him To Window For 3 Days / Gunmen Kill Seven Persons In Dong, Plateau State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.