Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,125 members, 7,896,809 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 10:14 PM

Buhari's Conversation With His Old Classmates(photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Conversation With His Old Classmates(photo) (978 Views)

Dino Melaye's Ex Classmates Visit Him At The National Assembly (Photos) / Old Classmates Of Buhari Visit Him (Pictures) / Jonathan Hosts His Old Classmates To A Dinner At The Presidential Villa (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari's Conversation With His Old Classmates(photo) by iamrealdeji(m): 8:21am On Jun 01, 2015
From left to right
Man 1: Muhammadu khai,I no pit look you por pace,remember that day you beat me por class  when I stepped on your book when we wanted to submit English assignment
Man 2: Doggo no dey beat again,but I no fit porget the day he wake me up when I dey sleep for class and porced me go mosque,i talk say I dey come but he knock me for head,na so I follow am go mosque that day o
Man 3: Doggo was my very good priend,we never pight before because I no dey cross my boundary
Man 4: Muhammadu,remember that day after math class wey you talk say you go bust my cheeks if I laugh at Dauda again,if Audu no go report to science teacher we por pight
President Buhari: *Smiling* Guys,don't pear me anymore,I belong to everybody and I belong to nobody,i'm now a man of the masses I don't bully anymore
Note: This is just a joke,nothing serious,these gentlemen are truly the president's school classmates,i just decided to make a Convo out of the pic

Re: Buhari's Conversation With His Old Classmates(photo) by Nobody: 8:34am On Jun 01, 2015
D JOKE IS SO

FU

DRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Conversation With His Old Classmates(photo) by iamrealdeji(m): 8:48am On Jun 01, 2015
iscoli:

D JOKE IS SO

FU

DRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
then wet it
Re: Buhari's Conversation With His Old Classmates(photo) by hatux: 9:31am On Jun 01, 2015
Buhari can not speak pidgin english.... Try again!
Re: Buhari's Conversation With His Old Classmates(photo) by iamrealdeji(m): 10:02am On Jun 01, 2015
hatux:
Buhari can not speak pidgin english.... Try again!
President Buhari: Guys,don't pear me anymore,I belong to everybody and I belong to nobody,i'm now a man of the masses I don't bully anymore

Where did you see him speak pidgin English there? You need to get your glasses
Re: Buhari's Conversation With His Old Classmates(photo) by eedriyz(m): 10:31am On Jun 01, 2015
Stop making fo0l of yourself @OP
Re: Buhari's Conversation With His Old Classmates(photo) by iamrealdeji(m): 1:34pm On Jun 01, 2015
eedriyz:
Stop making fo0l of yourself @OP
how are you making fool of your self? This is meant to be a joke,these men are truly his old classmates and I made a Convo out of the pic,so what's your problem? If you lack sense of humor,can you just politely leave this thread instead of the insult

(1) (Reply)

Photos From Fire Incident At Iyana-ipaja, Lagos This Morning / Buhari Reopens $182m Bribery Case / Tears As Buhari, Wife Meet Chibok Girls’ Mothers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.