Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,869 members, 7,872,885 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 02:12 AM

Nairaland Interschool Debate Match Two :Abu Zaria vs Funaab WINNER: FUNAAB - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nairaland Interschool Debate Match Two :Abu Zaria vs Funaab WINNER: FUNAAB (17753 Views)

Nairaland Interschool Debate Second Edition Winner::FUNAAB -Congratulations- / Nairaland Interschool Debate:Match Two:OAU VS IBADANPOLY::Winner- IBADANPOLY / UNILORIN--FUNAAB: Nairaland Interschool Debate: WINNER: FUNAAB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Match Two :Abu Zaria vs Funaab WINNER: FUNAAB by Nunushokoto(m): 9:45pm On Jun 07, 2015
If Nigeria is ever going to be a better place, it's going to start from d people - us... politicians do not do the dirty jobs themselves, they use the people and dey cannot reject the offer because of greed. Lets work together to make Nigeria a better place so that we wont have to worry about wat others think. Thank You
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Match Two :Abu Zaria vs Funaab WINNER: FUNAAB by Champion01(m): 9:45pm On Jun 07, 2015
From what I've seen so far in my life, it's corrupt follower that turns bad leader. Infact, bad followers can turn a good leader to a corrupt one.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Match Two :Abu Zaria vs Funaab WINNER: FUNAAB by pseudonomer: 9:46pm On Jun 07, 2015
Danjuma827:
My friend you are taking you mind to far from who a leader is.

Is your parent not your leader?

are you not a leader to your younger brother or sister?

is you pastor not a leader to you?

after you have agreed to these questions then I will tell you that parent who are leaders over their children do things that makes them to be corrupt. like cases of exam malpractice.

From this, "Corruption is a societal evil crippling our country Nigeria; who takes the most blame our leaders or the followers?"

If you have pick the leader like that, it means we can't debate the this because the first child of house is also a leader.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Match Two :Abu Zaria vs Funaab WINNER: FUNAAB by Danjuma827(m): 9:46pm On Jun 07, 2015
Nunushokoto:
And I say its the other way round cos followers appoint leaders.
and its not the fault of the followers because they were blindfolded by these leaders political propaganda. and it is the choice of the leader to be bad or good when he or she assumes office. So the leaders are to be blamed.
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Match Two :Abu Zaria vs Funaab WINNER: FUNAAB by barackodam: 9:47pm On Jun 07, 2015
Nunushokoto:
And I say its the other way round cos followers appoint leaders.

how do we know the intention of our supposed leaders?
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Match Two :Abu Zaria vs Funaab WINNER: FUNAAB by pseudonomer: 9:48pm On Jun 07, 2015
Danjuma827:
If you want real leadership then it must start from your immediate environment

With the debate topic? We don't have to start another debate about who is leader and who is not.
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Match Two :Abu Zaria vs Funaab WINNER: FUNAAB by barackodam: 9:49pm On Jun 07, 2015
Danjuma827:
and its not the fault of the followers because they were blindfolded by these leaders political propaganda. and it is the choice of the leader to be bad or good when he or she assumes office. So the leaders are to be blamed.

exactly what I said
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Match Two :Abu Zaria vs Funaab WINNER: FUNAAB by Nunushokoto(m): 9:49pm On Jun 07, 2015
Danjuma827:
Don't forget that leaders were once followers so when they get to power they begin to exhibit all the evil dids they have harboured in their minds as followers
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Match Two :Abu Zaria vs Funaab WINNER: FUNAAB by Danjuma827(m): 9:50pm On Jun 07, 2015
pseudonomer:

Where is that done? Every leader started from the ground before getting to the top.
I know that leaders started from the ground. but the ability for them to be good leaders depends on whether the leaders during when they were followers, were good to them.
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Match Two :Abu Zaria vs Funaab WINNER: FUNAAB by pseudonomer: 9:51pm On Jun 07, 2015
Danjuma827:

They are blindfolded by the bribes. An example is that of Fayose in Ekiti State, why will a politician gained your votevwith 5 cups of rice. It is so shameful.
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Match Two :Abu Zaria vs Funaab WINNER: FUNAAB by johncasey1(m): 9:52pm On Jun 07, 2015
subbieD:
*grabs a seat *
Hmmmmm..... ook
Kicks. chair from.under her
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Match Two :Abu Zaria vs Funaab WINNER: FUNAAB by Danjuma827(m): 9:53pm On Jun 07, 2015
Nunushokoto:
Don't forget that leaders were once followers so when they get to power they begin to exhibit all the evil dids they have harboured in their minds as followers
The evil deeds they harbour in their minds was because of what they have seen other leaders doing and they intend to do worse than them so it was the works of those leaders that made them to harbour these thoughts in their mind.
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Match Two :Abu Zaria vs Funaab WINNER: FUNAAB by pseudonomer: 9:55pm On Jun 07, 2015
Danjuma827:
I know that leaders started from the ground. but the ability for them to be good leaders depends on whether the leaders during when they were followers, were good to them.

Having a bad leader should be a sort of motivation to challenge for leadership, so that you can change things. A good example is that of our President Buhari.
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Match Two :Abu Zaria vs Funaab WINNER: FUNAAB by Danjuma827(m): 9:55pm On Jun 07, 2015
pseudonomer:

They are blindfolded by the bribes. An example is that of Fayose in Ekiti State, why will a politician gained your votevwith 5 cups of rice. It is so shameful.
Then why will he give you the five cups of rice?

This is what leaders do to corrupt most mind of their followers
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Match Two :Abu Zaria vs Funaab WINNER: FUNAAB by Ayoolajumoke(f): 9:58pm On Jun 07, 2015
Really enjoying this.

Well done guys.
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Match Two :Abu Zaria vs Funaab WINNER: FUNAAB by Nunushokoto(m): 9:58pm On Jun 07, 2015
Danjuma827:
The evil deeds they harbour in their minds was because of what they have seen other leaders doing and they intend to do worse than them so it was the works of those leaders that made them to harbour these thoughts in their mind.
Some are for personal interest
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Match Two :Abu Zaria vs Funaab WINNER: FUNAAB by seunfape(m): 9:58pm On Jun 07, 2015
this fuunab no gt work again only dabate all d time
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Match Two :Abu Zaria vs Funaab WINNER: FUNAAB by Nunushokoto(m): 9:59pm On Jun 07, 2015
Danjuma827:

What happened to power to say NO??
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Match Two :Abu Zaria vs Funaab WINNER: FUNAAB by pseudonomer: 9:59pm On Jun 07, 2015
Danjuma827:

Why should they accept it? Like I said it my essay, it takes two to tango. Without the cooperation of the followers, the leaders will find it hard to be corrupt.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Match Two :Abu Zaria vs Funaab WINNER: FUNAAB by Danjuma827(m): 9:59pm On Jun 07, 2015
pseudonomer:

Having a bad leader should be a sort of motivation to challenge for leadership, so that you can change things. A good example is that of our President Buhari.
Buhari is a good example of a leader because he refused to be lead by corrupt leaders before him. So it was simply a state of mind. I can make up my mind today not to be intimidated by the irrational decisions of our leaders but to make that change that everybody want. So President buhari simply was not intimated by previous corrupt leaders. that is why we want him to bring change to this country. because we know that almost all our leaders are corrupt
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Match Two :Abu Zaria vs Funaab WINNER: FUNAAB by pseudonomer: 10:02pm On Jun 07, 2015
Danjuma827:
Buhari is a good example of a leader because he refused to be lead by corrupt leaders before him. So it was simply a state of mind. I can make up my mind today not to be intimidated by the irrational decisions of our leaders but to make that change that everybody want. So President buhari simply was not intimated by previous corrupt leaders. that is why we want him to bring change to this country. because we know that almost all our leaders are corrupt

You are just supporting our point. You can be ruled by bad leaders, and as a good follower to make a good leader.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Match Two :Abu Zaria vs Funaab WINNER: FUNAAB by Danjuma827(m): 10:02pm On Jun 07, 2015
pseudonomer:

Why should they accept it? Like I said it my essay, it takes two to tango. Without the cooperation of the followers, the leaders will find it hard to be corrupt.
they will accept it simply because corrupt leaders have made life miserable for them. and they will certainly do anything to cajole them to vote for them. So I can actually say that they took advantage of them to get their votes
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Match Two :Abu Zaria vs Funaab WINNER: FUNAAB by Miscellaneous(m): 10:05pm On Jun 07, 2015
Welldone all.
Debate is now ended officially. . . . results will be posted when ready.
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Match Two :Abu Zaria vs Funaab WINNER: FUNAAB by Danjuma827(m): 10:07pm On Jun 07, 2015
[quote author=pseudonomer post=34535090]

You are just supporting our point. You can be ruled by bad leaders, and as a good follower to make a good leader.[/quote) how many Nigerians now have the thought of assuming any public office and affect lives? The answer is few. Most Nigerians always have the intention of taping from the national cake before they can even think about development for that organization.why? simply because it is has a result of bad leadership.
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Match Two :Abu Zaria vs Funaab WINNER: FUNAAB by pseudonomer: 10:07pm On Jun 07, 2015
Are we done @Fynestboi ? Because I need to get something to eat now. grin
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Match Two :Abu Zaria vs Funaab WINNER: FUNAAB by Danjuma827(m): 10:09pm On Jun 07, 2015
pseudonomer:

You are just supporting our point. You can be ruled by bad leaders, and as a good follower to make a good leader.
I did not support any of your points in anyway. Because leaders are the reasons why most followers are corrupt
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Match Two :Abu Zaria vs Funaab WINNER: FUNAAB by Nunushokoto(m): 10:10pm On Jun 07, 2015
pseudonomer:
I just dey chop nw.. Got pending msgs
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Match Two :Abu Zaria vs Funaab WINNER: FUNAAB by Danjuma827(m): 10:11pm On Jun 07, 2015
Nunushokoto:
What happened to power to say NO??
If you have someone that has not even eaten for a week and saw such opportunity won't him or her accept it. where will he get the power to say no?
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Match Two :Abu Zaria vs Funaab WINNER: FUNAAB by Champion01(m): 10:12pm On Jun 07, 2015
seunfape:
this fuunab no gt work again only dabate all d time
And u think u've said something reasonable for ur mind, huh?
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Match Two :Abu Zaria vs Funaab WINNER: FUNAAB by Fynestboi: 10:15pm On Jun 07, 2015
Miscellaneous:
Audience can now ask questions. . . . .

Fynestboi please I will appreciate if you can ban soji1992 for his series of spam messages. . .

Please drop you email.....
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Match Two :Abu Zaria vs Funaab WINNER: FUNAAB by Fynestboi: 10:17pm On Jun 07, 2015
pseudonomer:

Drop your final comment.
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Match Two :Abu Zaria vs Funaab WINNER: FUNAAB by Nunushokoto(m): 10:17pm On Jun 07, 2015
Danjuma827:
If you have someone that has not even eaten for a week and saw such opportunity won't him or her accept it. where will he get the power to say no?
We should always stand by what is right either in good or bad times

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Guinness Nigeria Undergraduate Scholarship Scheme 2015 / Kogi State University Pulls-out Of ASUU Strike. / We Don't Need More Lawyers/Banking, Finance Graduates In Nigeria: Nimi Princewil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.