Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,997 members, 7,980,546 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 October 2024 at 05:15 PM

234Ent's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 234Ent's Profile / 234Ent's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (of 3 pages)

TV/Movies / Re: Who Is The Funniest In Nollywood? by 234Ent(m): 10:33am On Jul 12, 2010
I'd go with Nkem owoh, this guy would make anyone laugh for real.
Check out his latest movie titled "Boy George". So hilarious lol.

Here's the movie i'm referring to: http://www.nigeriamovienetwork.com/starring-nkem-owohmercy-johnsonolu-jachobs-mac-smith-ochendo/boy-george-1-1-nigeria-movie-video_0c1d8dc4f.html
TV/Movies / Re: Television Star Toun Oni Dies by 234Ent(m): 10:05am On Jul 09, 2010
one of the few first actress i grew up watching. may her soul rest in perfect peace
Computers / Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by 234Ent(m): 11:11am On Jul 03, 2010
cheko:

hello pal,
pls help me solve this.
my computer normally gives me an error msg when i put it on and its starting up: here is the msg below. there are three.

1. Could not load or run 'c/users/user/local' specified in the registry. make sure the file exists on your computer or remove the reference from the registry.

2. Could not load or run 'settings/application' specified in the registry. make sure the file exists on your computer or remove the reference from the registry.

3. Could not load or run 'data/asdlfj3/services.exe' specified in the registry. make sure the file exists on your computer or remove the reference from the registry.

if i dont okay these three msgs my computer wont start up completely.

pls reply and assist me here or send to my email: akohdavid@yahoo.co.uk
am gr8ful

Hey checko, perform the steps below, it should fix the problem:

Download autoruns from:
http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/sysinternals/bb963902.aspx

Run this tool and locate the lines that load those entries, and remove them.

You may also read more about this utility to get better knowledge.

It's easy to use, good luck!
Computers / Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by 234Ent(m): 11:02am On Jul 03, 2010
Tosic:

My system wil work 4 close to 30min afta dat the P.C wil slow up every applicatn later it wil OFF. Please help me wit dis.

@ Tosic, Do you have an updated anti virus software on your computer? If not, you do need one.

Another thing i'll suggest is for you to remove any unnecessary applications you dont need or use. That way, you'll be able to reserve your computer's resources for the programs that you actually need.

Better yet, post your computer specs here
Sports / Re: Ghana Vs Uruguay: [2 - 4] On Penalties After [1 - 1] Draw @ World Cup 2010 by 234Ent(m): 10:28am On Jul 03, 2010
Ghana did what other african team couldn't do, they always hustled for the ball which i find to be great.

Yes it was a pity that they lost cos' God sorta gave em the win before Suarez turned himself into a keeper

its all good though, the blackstars did their best. Lookin forward to the next cup smiley
Computers / Re: Free Best Antivirus by 234Ent(m): 10:11am On Jul 03, 2010
avg or avast are the two best out there.

go to free.avg.com or avast.com

just make sure u keep the virus definitions updated
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Marketers Needed Urgently by 234Ent(m): 10:01am On Jul 03, 2010
interesting opportunity. u should post this on naija4naija or africansconnect page on facebook
TV/Movies / Re: Watch Nigerian Movies Online For Free by 234Ent(m): 9:57am On Jul 03, 2010
this topic is so old but anyhow

i'll recommend www.nigeriamovienetwork.com

can also network
Celebrities / Re: Desmond Elliot Is Underrated! by 234Ent(m): 6:37am On Jun 29, 2010
I don't think desmond is underrated. He has been in the movie industry for a while, and this actors are working on new projects as we speak. Acting is not something an individual might want to do all their life. People do have goals, long term/short term, so don't be stunned. Not to mention that nollywood is becoming competitive these days. Women are taking over gradually,

There are many other great talented actors like desmond that we dont hear about any more either, but the important thing is that this artists did the damn thang in their prime time.

This guy has also helped in bringing young actors/actress into the industry among other things that he has done but not been publicized.
Read more about him here: http://www.nigeriamovienetwork.com/articles/read-desmond-elliot-biography-nollywood-actor_53.html
Phones / Re: My Top 10 Smartphones For 2010: For Now. by 234Ent(m): 6:16am On Jun 29, 2010
I just want to add that htc makes the best smartphones as far as I'm concerned.
But you need a data plan to enjoy most of its features.

By the way, there has been a few complaints on htc evo 4g going dead after installing a critical update. So, i won't embark on that phone.

touch pro 2 still beats many 2010 smartphones out there.

*does anyone think it'll be nice if the all new iPad can make phone calls? I know it's a big device,

(1) (2) (3) (of 3 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.