Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,323 members, 7,940,289 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 09:44 PM

BANGING BEATS TO BE MURDERED - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / BANGING BEATS TO BE MURDERED (531 Views)

Book Double-Six MUZIK PRODUCTIONS For Banging Beats & Top Quality Mixing / I Would Give You Free Beats To Help Your Career / Latest Addition To The Nigerian Music Scene, Godwin Jay Drops Club Banging Song (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BANGING BEATS TO BE MURDERED by Afromano: 11:04am On Jun 01, 2015
THIS IS A THREAD FOR MUSIC PRODUCERS AND ENTHUSIASTS ALIKE.

THERE ARE GUYS OUT THERE WHO CAN COOK UP SICK WICKED BEATS AS EASILY AS YOU COOK NOODLES. THEY KNOW THEMSELVES, BUT USUALLY THEY ARE NOT KNOWN. THE OTHER DAY IN THE STUDIO SOME DUDE PLAYED ONE OF HIS BEATS AND EVERYONE JUST WENT LOCO, LIKE, TOGETHER. LOL. HE WANTS CYNTHIA MORGAN ON THE BEAT COS ITS HER KIND OF STUFF. I COME ACROSS THIS KIND OF THING EVERYDAY AND JUST WONDER HOW MANY OF YOU GUYS DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH YOUR BRAINCHILDREN. SO THATS THE POINT OF MAKING THIS THREAD......

DROP YOUR HEAD-BANGING JAMS AND GET NOTICED BY STUDIOS, ARTISTES OR EVEN RECORD LABELS.

MODS PLS KEEP THIS PAGE UP. DON'T BE SELFISH. THANK YOU.
Re: BANGING BEATS TO BE MURDERED by tunnamaniah(m): 11:08am On Jun 01, 2015
Re: BANGING BEATS TO BE MURDERED by MrTeymee(m): 11:38am On Jun 01, 2015
Observing
Re: BANGING BEATS TO BE MURDERED by Tolzeal(m): 12:27pm On Jun 01, 2015
Re: BANGING BEATS TO BE MURDERED by Afromano: 12:54pm On Jun 01, 2015
Guys don't just be observing opportunity, GRAB IT LIKE YOU GRAB YOUR BABE'S SOMTIN IN SECRET PLACES cool

If you've got beats, need beats, appreciate beats, show urself. I'm in the music/studio/production business and I can tell you for a fact that you would hardly ever know when a studio or artiste or whatever is looking for a great producer/beat, it's usually done through inner circles or word of mouth. But if we happen to come across your work by accident or by chance, then the rest is history. So don't dull!

Anyway, for enthusiasts and artistes, here is a nice Afrobeat by a producer friend named Zibit. Enjoy.

[url]https://www.dropbox.com/s/afmt8peljn6nh4t/Nice%20Afrobeat%20%28Call-08134963084%20for%20beats%2C%20music%20and%20video%20production%29.mp3?dl=0[/url]
Re: BANGING BEATS TO BE MURDERED by tunnamaniah(m): 8:03pm On Jun 01, 2015
Tolzeal:

I was thinking d stuff will make frontpage

(1) (Reply)

Mtn Magic Sim Is Back Browse And Download Unlimited For The Next 6 Months / BET 2015 / Nigerian Rap Songs With A Movement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.