Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,732 members, 7,941,764 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 12:56 PM

Why Does Men Expose Their Joy Stick Carelessly!!? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Does Men Expose Their Joy Stick Carelessly!!? (4436 Views)

Arab Man Leaves His big Joy Stick Exposed Unknowingly (pic) 18+ / Photos: Lady Carelessly Exposes Panties While Dancing With Boyfriend At Party / Why Does Men Cheat On There Wife? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Does Men Expose Their Joy Stick Carelessly!!? by Vick4rill(m): 11:59am On Jun 01, 2015
A keen observation will show you how careless most men are in exposing their unclothedness. When a woman wants to ease herself you see her looking for a secluded place. But men just expose themselves any how... You need to visit the mosque during prayers and you see how some men expose themselves shamelessly... Even in the street a guy will just remove his joy stick to urinate with out minding the present of people around... Honestly that habit disgust me alot. The guilty once here l want to know why you do it .. Is it to impress or out of carelessness

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Does Men Expose Their Joy Stick Carelessly!!? by acenazt: 12:02pm On Jun 01, 2015
Hia na wa ohhh madam. Wetin consine u with our Joystick? When gyals det waka around with skimpy dresses we dey complain? By the way wetin carry ur eye go there?? IF YOU NO WANT SEE JUST LOOK AWAY PERIOD..pervert

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Does Men Expose Their Joy Stick Carelessly!!? by sinaj(f): 12:04pm On Jun 01, 2015
vick4rill modify ya does to do...

I just read ya post... itz vewi funi grin

u will b sorry wen d guyz u bashed read d stuffs u typed dere wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Does Men Expose Their Joy Stick Carelessly!!? by LaurelP(m): 12:06pm On Jun 01, 2015
Seriously, I hate dis act, esp d urinating on d street.
Re: Why Does Men Expose Their Joy Stick Carelessly!!? by Exampass: 5:30pm On Jun 01, 2015
Woo bobo wayray lobade 2 get dis money to dey ball every night and day... #olamide bado!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Does Men Expose Their Joy Stick Carelessly!!? by Adisa89(m): 5:32pm On Jun 01, 2015
this is so gay

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Why Does Men Expose Their Joy Stick Carelessly!!? by IamLEGEND1: 5:37pm On Jun 01, 2015
my great grand maternal cousin once told me...

IF AS A GUY, YOU ARE MADE UNCOMFORTABLE BY THE SIGHT OF ANOTHER GUY's PRIVATES,THEN YOUR CASE NEEDS TO BE LOOKED INTO.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Does Men Expose Their Joy Stick Carelessly!!? by PMBlackett: 5:40pm On Jun 01, 2015
Why do your eyes always roam to a fellow man's groin, to see if he's exposed or not? Dumb ass

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Does Men Expose Their Joy Stick Carelessly!!? by Jayjay0(m): 6:07pm On Jun 01, 2015
Get a life fool and stop looking for guys urinating to look at their private pipe..you gays ass modafucker

1 Like

Re: Why Does Men Expose Their Joy Stick Carelessly!!? by ademoladeji(m): 6:09pm On Jun 01, 2015
Why you sef dey find men pr!ck?
Re: Why Does Men Expose Their Joy Stick Carelessly!!? by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jun 01, 2015
They're asserting dominance over you. OP is now officially a sissy.

2 Likes

Re: Why Does Men Expose Their Joy Stick Carelessly!!? by Brugo(m): 7:21pm On Jun 01, 2015
Gay mofo.
Re: Why Does Men Expose Their Joy Stick Carelessly!!? by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jun 01, 2015
ademoladeji:
Why you sef dey find men pr!ck?

They don't care to hid their p , so she's free to view it. I saw a guy peeing on his motor tyre, I was looking at him from far, he was smiling cos he knew I must say something to him. I asked him to face the road and pee for everyone to see.
Re: Why Does Men Expose Their Joy Stick Carelessly!!? by ademoladeji(m): 8:11pm On Jun 01, 2015
oyin17:

They don't care to hid their p , so she's free to view it. I saw a guy peeing on his motor tyre, I was looking at him from far, he was smiling cos he knew I must say something to him. I asked him to face the road and pee for everyone to see.

You liked what you saw?
Re: Why Does Men Expose Their Joy Stick Carelessly!!? by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jun 01, 2015
ademoladeji:

You liked what you saw?

No, I've got my horse I rid on
Re: Why Does Men Expose Their Joy Stick Carelessly!!? by ademoladeji(m): 8:19pm On Jun 01, 2015
oyin17:

No, I've got my horse I rid on
Horse of life!!!

Nice one
Re: Why Does Men Expose Their Joy Stick Carelessly!!? by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jun 01, 2015
PMBlackett:
Why do your eyes always roam to a fellow man's groin, to see if he's exposed or not? Dumb ass
oya blind her eye na. Id.iôt.
Re: Why Does Men Expose Their Joy Stick Carelessly!!? by Muyogoa: 9:10pm On Jun 01, 2015
To an american man this question 'll look strange. Peeing on de street?
Re: Why Does Men Expose Their Joy Stick Carelessly!!? by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jun 01, 2015
Vick4rill:
A keen observation will show you how careless most men are in exposing their unclothedness. When a woman wants to ease herself you see her looking for a secluded place. But men just expose themselves any how... You need to visit the mosque during prayers and you see how some men expose themselves shamelessly... Even in the street a guy will just remove his joy stick to urinate with out minding the present of people around... Honestly that habit disgust me alot. The guilty once here l want to know why you do it .. Is it to impress or out of carelessness

A man with something to show will let it be seen. A man with nothing to show will call it disgusting.
Even the babes said it if U got it, flaunt it

1 Like

Re: Why Does Men Expose Their Joy Stick Carelessly!!? by ZedX6: 9:37pm On Jun 01, 2015
Jollyjoy:
oya blind her eye na. Id.iôt.
Jollygoat, OP is male.
Re: Why Does Men Expose Their Joy Stick Carelessly!!? by Nobody: 7:57am On Jun 02, 2015
ZedX6:
Jollygoat, OP is male.
blackbett you again? Dic.khead
Re: Why Does Men Expose Their Joy Stick Carelessly!!? by publicenemy(m): 8:46am On Jun 02, 2015
Vick4rill:

Becos we re fvcking proud of it....can you expose urs?

I do it a lot... I live alone and I share fences with three 2 storey compounds full of ladies and kids,their windows are just over looking my own back yard. So when am washing on weekends I am always nakedd and most time I know they're looking from behind the glass windows.... grin grin grin .

If e easy make them grow their own.

3 Likes

Re: Why Does Men Expose Their Joy Stick Carelessly!!? by GeneralQuamdeen: 8:48am On Jun 02, 2015
Haha.. that's true.. because much importance is not attached to the unclothedness of a guy. If a girl sees a guy's prick.. it's just like seeing a normal object.. but if a guy sees a girl's kitty-cat, it's setting a record, and when discussing about who have marked register.. he will proudly say 'present'.. that's why only women nude picture go viral on the internet.. it's a matter of Ego.

1 Like

Re: Why Does Men Expose Their Joy Stick Carelessly!!? by Leonidas1: 8:50am On Jun 02, 2015
Where did u see men exposing their joystick carelessly?
Re: Why Does Men Expose Their Joy Stick Carelessly!!? by xynerise: 8:55am On Jun 02, 2015
PMBlackett:
O boy them don use ban slap you?
Re: Why Does Men Expose Their Joy Stick Carelessly!!? by Svelteb(f): 10:24am On Jun 02, 2015
But seriously, the act isn't good especially whn it is done wt carelessness like d op pointed out. Even if one has to pee by d roadside one can always look for a place whr d U wont be sticking out for any available lookers's assessment.
Re: Why Does Men Expose Their Joy Stick Carelessly!!? by MrCork: 10:25am On Jun 02, 2015
Vick4rill:

...BRO....SHAME ON YOU FOR ENJOYIN LOOOKIN AT MENS PRIIIIIIK!! angry

1 Like

Re: Why Does Men Expose Their Joy Stick Carelessly!!? by ERCROSS(m): 10:36am On Jun 02, 2015
Vick4rill:

Young Lady... Mind ur business...and shut d f.uck up
Re: Why Does Men Expose Their Joy Stick Carelessly!!? by czarr(m): 10:43am On Jun 02, 2015
.......oboy for Enugu na women done take over oo dem no dey look ushe face o. dem de stand open leg. ....women like to copy eh.
slowpoke feminist. bashing is welcome.
Re: Why Does Men Expose Their Joy Stick Carelessly!!? by adeoladeola(f): 12:21pm On Jun 02, 2015
If you've got it, flaunt it: If u ain't nothing reasonable down there, keep hating.
Re: Why Does Men Expose Their Joy Stick Carelessly!!? by Vick4rill(m): 2:27pm On Jun 02, 2015
publicenemy:

Becos we re fvcking proud of it....can you expose urs?

I do it a lot... I live alone and I share fences with three 2 storey compounds full of ladies and kids,their windows are just over looking my own back yard. So when am washing on weekends I am always nakedd and most time I know they're looking from behind the glass windows.... grin grin grin .

If e easy make them grow their own.
u dont know how disgusting you are sounding now
Re: Why Does Men Expose Their Joy Stick Carelessly!!? by Vick4rill(m): 2:31pm On Jun 02, 2015
adeoladeola:
If you've got it, flaunt it: If u ain't nothing reasonable down there, keep hating.
bro there is different between flaunting and sheer stupidity. Why dont you go to the market and pull ur whole clothes, so that you can flaunt as you wishes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Relationship Love Sex And Marriage... Forum / Nairalanders!!! Please Save My Relationship, I Believe In You All / Video + Photo : White Man Pressing A Young Woman's Breasts At Gym

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.