Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,161 members, 7,931,963 topics. Date: Monday, 26 August 2024 at 03:24 PM

Define Your Realtionship - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Define Your Realtionship (410 Views)

Looking For A Serious Realtionship / Any Lady Looking For Serious Realtionship In House I Need One Very Fast Plz Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Define Your Realtionship by jerrykaro(m): 12:02pm On Jun 01, 2015
Have you ever thought of your current relationship ?
what are you actually benefiting from the relationship ?
where is the relationship leading you to ?
why did you say yes ?

In our lives, there comes a time when we meet certain people who by chance and luck or some say destiny tend to make us feel very special. But what hurts, is when things don't work out as we planned. I have heard many talk about their relationships and i still point out the same mistake from every relationship that ended too sudden. the partners failed to define their relationship... if you are driving a vehicle without having a destination you tend to accept where you find yourself. i'll help you define your relationship and you will put it in practice ....
most people jump into relationships because of one reason or the other. if you are currently in a relationship and its going to 4 years and your partner hasn't spoken of the future with you am sorry you are in the wrong home. if you are in a relationship and you work so hard to make it up to your partner and when asked if you are going to marry him/her you reply by saying "i don't know" ... you don't know ?? why labor in a place when you don't plan on reaping from ? you dated a guy for 5Years and during those times he has been struggling to meet up with life, with your help and God's intervention he stuns the world and he's character changes due to some other chick on his life, you accept defeat quickly by letting another woman take your place. then you end with men are wicked ... my dear men are bound to get distracted its your duty to keep him focused. you are dating a girl for a very long time and during this period she hardly do the laundry, keep the house clean neither those she support you in any aspect .. why waste your time with such person ?
Its not too late for you to define your relationship ... ask your partner, what do you think of us in 5years time ? what are your plans ? where do you think we are heading to ?
if your relationship is all about sex am sorry you don't need to have a broken heart when its over.
if your partner doesn't contribute to your future why stick around such person ? if your partner cant understand you as a friend and a lover why are you with such person ? most youth don't know that beauty fades but character is something that stays a long time.. if your partner hits you all the time when dating what is the assurance that he/she wont beat you up when you get married ?

source: www.jerrykaro..com
Re: Define Your Realtionship by bvegas2020: 6:32pm On Mar 23, 2016
LOOKING FOR A SPECIAL SOMEONE? WHEREWEALLMEET IS A PREMIUM DATING SITE WITH LIVE DATING AGENTS THAT GIVE A REAL LIVE ASSISTANCE IN FINDING YOUR PERFECT MATCH.

(1) (Reply)

chill / Serious Minded Ladies Only..add 08082675816, 7FEBEA7C / Birthday Mate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.