Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,154 members, 7,890,906 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 12:02 AM

This God? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / This God? (957 Views)

Who Is This God?????? / "Only Jesus Can Do This".... God Sent His Angel To Eliminate 6 Bokoharam Members / Things To Ponder About This God. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This God? by ohwofasa(m): 7:48pm On Feb 16, 2009
like 2weeks back on my way from work,as i was about to cross the express road,i suddenly noticed a mad woman,as i walk passed the mad woman,the next thing i heard was,PASTOR GOODEVERNING:when i looked back,i almost passed out when i noticed that they was no one at my back,meaning the mad woman was referring to me.

b4 now,God has given many people messages for me,saying that He want me to be a PASTOR

WAT DO I DO?
Re: This God? by huxley(m): 8:27pm On Feb 16, 2009
ohwofasa:

like 2weeks back on my way from work,as i was about to cross the express road,i suddenly noticed a mad woman,as i walk passed the mad woman,the next thing i heard was,PASTOR GOODEVERNING:when i looked back,i almost passed out when i noticed that they was no one at my back,meaning the mad woman was referring to me.

b4 now,God has given many people messages for me,saying that He want me to be a PASTOR

WAT DO I DO?

I have heard before that god does speak through an arse( or was it an ass). So is he now speaking thru a mad woman? If I was you I would go sacrifce an ass in his honour.
Re: This God? by manmustwac(m): 10:00pm On Feb 16, 2009
ohwofasa:

WAT DO I DO?
NOTHING!!! The mad woman must've mistook u for someone else
Re: This God? by tpia: 4:57pm On Feb 17, 2009
a madwoman said good morning pastor, therefore you're wondering if it was God telling you to be a pastor?

Come on- you got that from Girlfriends.

Busted. cheesy
Re: This God? by ohwofasa(m): 5:36pm On Feb 17, 2009
huxley:

I have heard before that god does speak through an arse( or was it an ass). So is he now speaking thru a mad woman? If I was you I would go sacrifce an ass in his honour.
God speaks thru any medium He wants,if could ur househelp,anybody
Re: This God? by Ascony(m): 12:31am On Feb 18, 2009
what were u wearing that day and what were u carrying. i guess the mad woman was referring to ur physical outlooks.
u know what u will do, tommorrow just put on a hommie dress code with dark glasses. the woman will say " tuface good morning" by then u might assume that u also have a calling to become a musician. grin
Re: This God? by ohwofasa(m): 5:01pm On Feb 18, 2009
Ascony:

what were u wearing that day and what were u carrying. i guess the mad woman was referring to ur physical outlooks.
u know what u will do, tommorrow just put on a hommie dress code with dark glasses. the woman will say " tuface good morning" by then u might assume that u also have a calling to become a musician. grin
i am a jeans person,i wear jeans everyday even 2 church most times

(1) (Reply)

How Did Sin Get Into Heaven ? / This Is Purely Politics: What Kind Of God Will Produce Nigerian Leaders? / Uk Atheists Push To Censor Academic Freedom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.