Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,514 members, 7,885,157 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 01:47 AM

Building In Arowojobe Estate Mende Maryland Close To The Canal - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Building In Arowojobe Estate Mende Maryland Close To The Canal (1173 Views)

Victims Of The Collapsed Three-Storey Building In Lagos (Photos) / Checkout The First Storey Building In Nigeria / Neat&clean Property In Arowojobe Marry Land, Akowonjo,santus Egbeda Gowon,shasha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Building In Arowojobe Estate Mende Maryland Close To The Canal by ibaka: 3:15pm On Jun 01, 2015
PLease more insight is required from experts who have handled projects in Arowojobe.

As we are all aware the land there is termed one of the worst soil types in lagos.

I am considering working on a land on the last avenue before the canal.

The canal has encroached on the land so about 20% needs to be reclaimed by filling with hardcore

The street has houses there non has tilted.

From enquiry one did piling and the others did rotary.

Kindly give me an idea of what to expect for a 6 bedroom duplex to be built as small as possible.

I am looking to get a soil test done and engage a competent hand if I find out here.
Re: Building In Arowojobe Estate Mende Maryland Close To The Canal by fendorf(m): 3:33pm On Jun 01, 2015
Contact us for your Granite,stone dust,sharpsand and sandfilling.07064696356
Re: Building In Arowojobe Estate Mende Maryland Close To The Canal by Rickyolu(m): 8:04am On Jun 06, 2015
Kindly call this number 08084742901 Engr Blessing. He has handled projects in these areas. I strongly recommend him.

(1) (Reply)

Land To For At Igwuruta Port Harcourt, Buy As Many Plots As U Want / Lovely 3bedroom Bungalow On 658sqm Land @ One Fold, Gberigbe Road Ikorodu. PIXX / For Sale: Full Plot Of Fenced Land (60/120) At Ogijo Town, Ikorodu. N7m. (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.